Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was I too forward with this text?

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I instantly regretted sending that last text, not sure if it made her uncomfortable or not. I’ve been out with her a few times and we made out once. Any advice? Should I apologize? 1071ABBC-8798-44FA-A937-58932B64E860.jpeg

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do nothing
She hasn't said anything negative about it, carry on as usual and watch your choice in words for a bit, until you 'get there'
True, I still feel like it was way too direct on my part though

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do nothing
She hasn't said anything negative about it, carry on as usual and watch your choice in words for a bit, until you 'get there'
Most women these days aren’t going to tell you when you’ve turned them off or that something you did bothered them. Just because she replied and didn’t say anything about it doesn’t mean she won’t head for the hills out of nowhere. You really have to be paying attention at all times what you say and do because they’ll scare off easily. You can be replaced for the next guy within the snap of a finger.

Igetit!

Reaction score
I would not.
Agreed....

For damn sure DON'T APOLOGIZE. Apologizing would be worse than making the comment in the first place.

Just do like Sazc said...don't do anything and move on. Just don't bring it up and don't do it again.

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women these days aren’t going to tell you when you’ve turned them off or that something you did bothered them. Just because she replied and didn’t say anything about it doesn’t mean she won’t head for the hills out of nowhere. You really have to be paying attention at all times what you say and do because they’ll scare off easily. You can be replaced for the next guy within the snap of a finger.
That’s why I’m considering apologizing. I’m looing more for a long term girlfriend anyway

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I wouldn't apologize. That's actually worse then what you typed. Just let it go and don't bring it up. At 23, it maybe something she's okay with. Church girl? Interesting. You know, they're sexual freaks... Right?

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't apologize. That's actually worse then what you typed. Just let it go and don't bring it up. At 23, it maybe something she's okay with. Church girl? Interesting. You know, they're sexual freaks... Right?
Is that right? I had her over the other day and I couldn’t get her clothes off. Good kisser though

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Is that right? I had her over the other day and I couldn’t get her clothes off. Good kisser though
She's a tease. ASR. Keep pushing, but when she says no, backup. You can always try again a few minutes later. As you're kissing, your hands should be caressing her body. Don't go directly to her boobs, pus or ass, but arms, thighs, midsection, and then explore.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do though? I don’t really understand why
You just ease off the sexual talk via text for awhile. Be sexual in person. Don’t tell her you’re about to go downtown on her, just so it when you finally get her naked.