Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Yeah, I know it was. Should I apologize?Mmmmm too direct.
Bad taste.
I would not.Yeah, I know it was. Should I apologize?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Shes 23 and goes to church every Sunday..Depends on how kinky and direct she is; as well as her interest level. What her age?
True, I still feel like it was way too direct on my part thoughDo nothing
She hasn't said anything negative about it, carry on as usual and watch your choice in words for a bit, until you 'get there'
ThisDo nothing
She hasn't said anything negative about it, carry on as usual and watch your choice in words for a bit, until you 'get there'
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most women these days aren’t going to tell you when you’ve turned them off or that something you did bothered them. Just because she replied and didn’t say anything about it doesn’t mean she won’t head for the hills out of nowhere. You really have to be paying attention at all times what you say and do because they’ll scare off easily. You can be replaced for the next guy within the snap of a finger.Do nothing
She hasn't said anything negative about it, carry on as usual and watch your choice in words for a bit, until you 'get there'
Agreed....I would not.
That’s why I’m considering apologizing. I’m looing more for a long term girlfriend anywayMost women these days aren’t going to tell you when you’ve turned them off or that something you did bothered them. Just because she replied and didn’t say anything about it doesn’t mean she won’t head for the hills out of nowhere. You really have to be paying attention at all times what you say and do because they’ll scare off easily. You can be replaced for the next guy within the snap of a finger.
Is that right? I had her over the other day and I couldn’t get her clothes off. Good kisser thoughI wouldn't apologize. That's actually worse then what you typed. Just let it go and don't bring it up. At 23, it maybe something she's okay with. Church girl? Interesting. You know, they're sexual freaks... Right?
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Apologizing will just dig you a deeper hole.That’s why I’m considering apologizing. I’m looing more for a long term girlfriend anyway
How do though? I don’t really understand whyApologizing will just dig you a deeper hole.
She's a tease. ASR. Keep pushing, but when she says no, backup. You can always try again a few minutes later. As you're kissing, your hands should be caressing her body. Don't go directly to her boobs, pus or ass, but arms, thighs, midsection, and then explore.Is that right? I had her over the other day and I couldn’t get her clothes off. Good kisser though
You just ease off the sexual talk via text for awhile. Be sexual in person. Don’t tell her you’re about to go downtown on her, just so it when you finally get her naked.How do though? I don’t really understand why
Agreed. All the direct an aggressiveness shown in that post about eat her out, will be negated. Just be careful on what you text. Who knows who's she shown that to so far.Apologizing will just dig you a deeper hole.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.