"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Was I too forward with this text?

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
34
I instantly regretted sending that last text, not sure if it made her uncomfortable or not. I’ve been out with her a few times and we made out once. Any advice? Should I apologize? 1071ABBC-8798-44FA-A937-58932B64E860.jpeg
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
34
Do nothing
She hasn't said anything negative about it, carry on as usual and watch your choice in words for a bit, until you 'get there'
True, I still feel like it was way too direct on my part though
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Do nothing
She hasn't said anything negative about it, carry on as usual and watch your choice in words for a bit, until you 'get there'
Most women these days aren’t going to tell you when you’ve turned them off or that something you did bothered them. Just because she replied and didn’t say anything about it doesn’t mean she won’t head for the hills out of nowhere. You really have to be paying attention at all times what you say and do because they’ll scare off easily. You can be replaced for the next guy within the snap of a finger.
 

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,881
Reaction score
929
Location
The United State of Texas
I would not.
Agreed....

For damn sure DON'T APOLOGIZE. Apologizing would be worse than making the comment in the first place.

Just do like Sazc said...don't do anything and move on. Just don't bring it up and don't do it again.
 

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
34
Most women these days aren’t going to tell you when you’ve turned them off or that something you did bothered them. Just because she replied and didn’t say anything about it doesn’t mean she won’t head for the hills out of nowhere. You really have to be paying attention at all times what you say and do because they’ll scare off easily. You can be replaced for the next guy within the snap of a finger.
That’s why I’m considering apologizing. I’m looing more for a long term girlfriend anyway
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I wouldn't apologize. That's actually worse then what you typed. Just let it go and don't bring it up. At 23, it maybe something she's okay with. Church girl? Interesting. You know, they're sexual freaks... Right?
 

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
34
I wouldn't apologize. That's actually worse then what you typed. Just let it go and don't bring it up. At 23, it maybe something she's okay with. Church girl? Interesting. You know, they're sexual freaks... Right?
Is that right? I had her over the other day and I couldn’t get her clothes off. Good kisser though
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Is that right? I had her over the other day and I couldn’t get her clothes off. Good kisser though
She's a tease. ASR. Keep pushing, but when she says no, backup. You can always try again a few minutes later. As you're kissing, your hands should be caressing her body. Don't go directly to her boobs, pus or ass, but arms, thighs, midsection, and then explore.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top