Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanted to see if OLD is as bad as eveeyone keeps saying. TLDR it isn't.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is going to be a bit graphic, but the Johnson is covered, but I always get concerned about their juices and flowing down to the unprotected bottom area of the penis shaft and balls. Too bad spermicide doesn't kill bacteria and germs.
Test rubbing alcohol, might not be bad as you think. It kills most germs and many VD on contact.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally just got laid....from OLD lmfao. Man it's just been 1 day. This is an interesting tool that requires more research. The ironic thing in my profile too was that I said "I'm not here for the hook ups"

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally just got laid....from OLD lmfao. Man it's just been 1 day. This is an interesting tool that requires more research. The ironic thing in my profile too was that I said "I'm not here for the hook ups"
Haha, yeah the best part about it is most of the women who claim they dont just want hookups are the ones you end up banging the quickest.

Its like they put it in their profile because they hope to scare away those guys who are looking for it because they know they can't control themselves.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, yeah the best part about it is most of the women who claim they dont just want hookups are the ones you end up banging the quickest.

Its like they put it in their profile because they hope to scare away those guys who are looking for it because they know they can't control themselves.
Haha. Ikr. This is awesome. When I got back home I immediately started swiping for new matches

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. Ikr. This is awesome. When I got back home I immediately started swiping for new matches
Have fun with it, you can literally be slaying 4 or 5 chicks a week if thats what you want. I was more interested in finding 3 or 4 that i could bang in a rotation but the thrill of the hunt was fun too.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have fun with it, you can literally be slaying 4 or 5 chicks a week if thats what you want. I was more interested in finding 3 or 4 that i could bang in a rotation but the thrill of the hunt was fun too.
I'll prob just shoot for 3 OLD options.
The funniest part with this lay was when she showed me all of the dudes that wanted her on the app. I just casually told her I was a day new and showed her all my matches (~50) along w/ the 'You're popular' rating. Ended that conversation there.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's hilarious that people here actually think hard work solves everything in life and the world is fair.

Since when has the world ever been fair?

I was born with a top 1-2% IQ. This let me breeze through school and I now make >$200K /year on 4 days a week work. Was this fair? Not at all. I would never claim it was. If I was born with bottom 1-2% IQ, could I have the same? Again absolutely not.

There is an enormous burden of research that has well proven at this point that getting women is not much different and most of your success and failure is dictated by the genetic lottery.

For example, this is what is happening in society with dating for ethnic men (Chinese/Indian ie. "Other"):

We are at a point in society where JUST BEING INDIAN/CHINESE alone irrespective of any other factor will lead to a >33% chance of you not being able to get laid. And it wasn't like this 20 years ago. Culture is shifting and it is destroying certain men more than others.

Here for comparison is women's sexual activity, where you can see Chinese/Indian women are actually ****ing at record levels (just not guys of their own races):

Yet people here would just say "You're lazy if you complain! It's your fault!"

To get laid (in ANY way) as a Chinese/Indian guy you now have to be in the top 2/3 of your race. That's just for sex of any kind. To get a slim or attractive girl, you have to be top 20-30% minimum now in my personal experience.

Yet how do you do that if you're also born short or don't have a handsome face? Short by itself is also a massive strike against you. Read the struggles of guys on reddit.com/r/short if you don't believe me. Tall and average height guys always play this down because they don't have to experience it first hand.

I am not a lazy person. I am always busy and working on something. I have enough hobbies with high degrees of expertise in that I could work 3-4 other jobs completely unrelated to my current field at a professional level.

Regarding dating, I've been in and out of the PUA community for 15 years now since I was in undergrad. I have hung out with guys from my Lair back when that was common (not sure if it was) in the years before The Game came out. I have cold approached hundreds to thousands of women in clubs and bars.

I have spent thousands of dollars on nice clothes of every type. My social skills are way above average and always have been (again this is something I was born with). I have never had trouble making friends or succeeding generally in social groups. I have low inhibition levels and I'm not afraid to approach women or make an effort.

I work out at least 5 days a week and always have. I eat healthy and always have. Yesterday my diet consisted of chicken breasts, lentils, mackerel, spinach, broccoli, pistachios, blackberries, and my only cheat was 3 sticks of a Kit Kat bar. That's normal for me except most days I don't cheat. I've done intermittent fasting, keto, isocaloric diets, read entire books on nutrition and training, counted calories with myfitnesspal.com, done extensive bulks and cuts with varying degrees of excess and deficiency, tried different splits, tried more gym, less gym, more cardio, less cardio.

So after all that, am I ripped? Well no I'm not. I'm in the same "okay" looking shape as I was when I was 22. Well if you actually study the science, you'll learn:

"Asian Indians tend to have more abdominal adipose tissue, less lean body mass (LBM) and higher magnitude of insulin resistance (IR) despite falling in the normal range of body mass index (BMI) [1]. The high value of waist hip ratio in Asian Indians may be due to less lean mass of the hips and greater fat at the levels of waist [2]. Another study showed that Asian Indian men have low muscle mass and 30% more total body fat (BF) than other ethnic groups [3].""http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0040977
https://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/2amv7d/are_indian_men_genetically_predisposed_to_be/ciww5n4

I have spent dozens to hundreds of hours taking pictures for online dating. I have had friends take pictures. I have taken pictures using tripods and timers. I have exotic pictures from travel. I have normal pictures. I have tried various profiles. I have literally copied and pasted profiles from guys who claim their profile is "successful" because it's "well written". None of it makes any difference.

The fundamental problem in discussions like this is that if you truly believe in a "fair and just world" where "everyone is born with equal opportunity to succeed", you cannot be reasoned with, because you are essentially saying someone with retard tier IQ can do as well in school/employment as someone like me, or that a 5'7" guy can be an NBA star as easily as Lebron because Mugsy Bogues did it once.

If you are willing to lie and twist about how the world actually works, just so you can tell yourself you "earned it" and you are a "harder worker" than everyone else, then there can be no honest conversation. Same with if you assume everyone who has failed at something is "lazy".

I am not lazy. I never have been. I have done far more than most in the pursuit of trying to become more attractive to women. I haven't even discussed my experiences with surgery or steroids. I still exercise daily. I still eat healthy. I still hope one day things will be easier.

But the actual truth is likely they won't. I've already maxed out my SMV as much as I likely can, and the charts above show the racial bias against men like me is accelerating annually. It will likely be >40-50% celibacy for guys like me in just 5 years.

Currently the only interest I can get is from chubby/fat girls who I don't want. At this rate, looking objectively at the evidence, the most likely outcome is that I won't even have that in another 5 years.

So sure, online dating is "easy". If you're so ridiculously attractive that having girls hit on you every day walking down the street is normal for you as it is for OP. We sure as hell aren't all born that way. And no, being born at a disadvantage and not being able to change that doesn't make you "lazy".
If u claim 2 be in the top 1-2% IQ wise then u do know you belong the intellectual group quadrant which has low social skills and non dominant characteristics.

You can't compare urself to those that's in the motivators or doer quadrant, nor compete with those in the expressive/diplomatic quadrants.

What you could do is learn those other traits but not compete with men in other quadrants, you compete with men within ur quadrant, you might even be able to compete with some section of the doers/drivers.

Women has all the personality quadrants and some leans towards the intellectual quadrant, these r the type of women you should target and win over. They will find you to be the most attractive man, other men will appear to be simpletons and not worth their time.

The s€xy nerd woman is a challenge not many man can handle but should be a breeze for you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely correct, this is where most of my game is.

I try to do the club thing but it is just not for me and never will be, ultimately.
Clever move. Not everyone can be successful in the club scene and should realise so.

Likewise those that scores in the club scene will get horrendous results scoring elsewhere.

The market is large, know ur strengths, find ur target demographics and then zoom in for the kill.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like shooting fish in a barrel.
If I had any reason to trust you I would PM them to you. But I don't since I don't know you, and I don't want any of my posts associated with my professional life. I could lose my job in this #METOO world just for the things I've said here, so that's not an option. My job is one of the best things I have going in my life. I'm not going to risk it for anything. In 2018, everyone has to be politically correct 24/7 or careful about anonymity 24/7 or you can easily become the next target of a feminist witch hunt.

I am continually working on it. I am lifting weights between posting (and will continue to do so until I die even if I never look buff from it). I continue to take my hair pills every day (even if they have risks and negatives) so my hairline can stay good. I will continue to eat well and dress well.

I may get some more jaw surgery (revision work) in the next year or two, but I'd be 40 or near 40 by the time I'm back out of braces from that as it takes years each time, and it comes with big risks too. There aren't always any easy options in life. Guys who find all this "easy" and don't have to go through all this are very lucky.
Your pics seeking assistance in no form can compromise your job;

You appear to be a Manosphere troll to me;

Your charts and diagrams showing specific favored SMV characteristics rationalize your taking no action to tackle the issues that you could handle which would make you reasonably competitive;

Your not being white and shorter--while tending to other SMV characteristics--will not impede your success to the degree that you fallaciously profess;

Your inability to get fit or ripped rationalization is entirely fallacious;

You have significant ego investments you must supersede to even become a workable subject.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your charts and diagrams showing specific favored SMV characteristics rationalize your taking no action to tackle the issues that you could handle which would make you reasonably competitive;

Your not being white and shorter--while tending to other SMV characteristics--will not impede your success to the degree that you fallaciously profess;

You have significant ego investments you must supersede to even become a workable subject.
Built, confident ethnic guys with swag and style can pull hard . He's making excuses .

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF=Yuck. There are no hot women on POF. I live in a metro area of over 1 million people and any woman who's an 8/10 or higher in my area is a guaranteed bot or another guy "running an experiment". This is why I don't trust any of these screen captures from guys phones. Anyone can swipe on bots and pretend to be a pimp. I got over 20 likes in a few days when I tried POF, but the women who were DTF were beneath my standards and I passed on all of them.

JonnyX

Don Juan
Reaction score

What are you talking about? I have had jaw surgery, hair surgery, take hair pills, exercise 3-5 days a week for over a decade, eat almost exclusively healthy foods, been doing intermittent fasting for over 9 months daily, tried steroids, went through grad school, got a good job, own my own house, have a decent car, have loads of hobbies, have cold approached hundreds if not thousands of women in my life, spent years with guys in my local PUA lair, and have run accounts on all the major online platforms.

And you're going to tell me I'm taking no action to tackle anything? THAT is trolling and almost not even worth responding to.

I am not going to send my picture to some anonymous guy on a pickup site where I've simultaneously posted very controversial positions on women and dating. If you want to use my unwillingness to send a picture of myself to you as a way to dismiss anything I have to say, be my guest. I don't know why I would want your opinion on my face more than the opinions I've already gotten from friends, family, xray analyses, and expert maxillofacial surgeons.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@JonnyX - I've read several of your posts and I understand what all you're saying. I can even relate to some being of the similar ethnic background. So what are you doing or what is your proposed solution? May be we need another thread to discuss this in a practical and helpful way?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you talking about? I have had jaw surgery, hair surgery, take hair pills, exercise 3-5 days a week for over a decade, eat almost exclusively healthy foods, been doing intermittent fasting for over 9 months daily, tried steroids, went through grad school, got a good job, own my own house, have a decent car, have loads of hobbies, have cold approached hundreds if not thousands of women in my life, spent years with guys in my local PUA lair, and have run accounts on all the major online platforms.

And you're going to tell me I'm taking no action to tackle anything? THAT is trolling and almost not even worth responding to.

I am not going to send my picture to some anonymous guy on a pickup site where I've simultaneously posted very controversial positions on women and dating. If you want to use my unwillingness to send a picture of myself to you as a way to dismiss anything I have to say, be my guest. I don't know why I would want your opinion on my face more than the opinions I've already gotten from friends, family, xray analyses, and expert maxillofacial surgeons.
So in your committed "efforts" to get women, you asked your friends, family, had x-rays, and visited maxillofacial surgeons? What gave you the illusion that any of them including the maxillofacial surgeons had the expertise as to what makes you aesthetically attractive to women? It's quite hilarious really.

Who am I? I am the guy who has dated over 1000+ women, including trustfund babies, professional and myriad instagram models, mini- and a few full-celebrities. It 's through these experiences that I gained the knowledge as to what aesthetically appeals to women.

For example, why are you getting jaw surgery when 75% of your facial aesthetics revolves around your cheekbone area??

https://www.beverlyhills-plasticsurgery.com/the-palmer-code/

Was your jaw that grossly disproportionate to your face which demanded that your jaw get adjusted?

Your financial success will not get you women unless you desire strippers, hookers, gold-diggers.

You state that your genetics prevent you from getting fit and ripped? LOL. This is the biggest load of crap you have adopted thus far.

Only your pics will allow you to get effective advice as to how to become more physically appealing.

No sweat off my back. Carry on with your results.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in your committed "efforts" to get women, you asked your friends, family, had x-rays, and visited maxillofacial surgeons? What gave you the illusion that any of them including the maxillofacial surgeons had the expertise as to what makes you aesthetically attractive to women? It's quite hilarious really.

Who am I? I am the guy who has dated over 1000+ women, including trustfund babies, professional and myriad instagram models, mini- and a few full-celebrities. It 's through these experiences that I gained the knowledge as to what aesthetically appeals to women.

For example, why are you getting jaw surgery when 75% of your facial aesthetics revolves around your cheekbone area??

Was your jaw that grossly disproportionate to your face which demanded that your jaw get adjusted?

Your financial success will not get you women unless you desire strippers, hookers, gold-diggers.

You state that your genetics prevent you from getting fit and ripped? LOL. This is the biggest load of crap you have adopted thus far.

Only your pics will allow you to get effective advice as to how to become more physically appealing.

No sweat off my back. Carry on with your results.
I can somewhat relate to what he said about not being able to get ripped because I have the same ectomorph body where I can eat carbs all day everyday and the high metabolism rate takes care of it which is a great thing but also bad because I could never bulk up. I'm 6ft tall and only weigh 155lbs or so. However, I don't look as light as I am. Anyway, after a while I decided to give up on bulking up because I realized I don't even like the bulky look. I much prefer the athletic body and many women prefer that too. So I've been trying to do that by just doing strength training with some definition. I'd say I've been mildly successful but no 6pack abs here...unless I suck my stomach in hard and then you can see the definition. The surface stomach flab has been the biggest issue because if I try to put on weight (protein shakes, bars, eating more) I first get the fat around my waist before the rest of the body starts to get big.

I can post some cropped pics from when I was working out hard about 6 or 7 months ago but don't want to hijack this thread.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can somewhat relate to what he said about not being able to get ripped because I have the same ectomorph body where I can eat carbs all day everyday and the high metabolism rate takes care of it which is a great thing but also bad because I could never bulk up. I'm 6ft tall and only weigh 155lbs or so. However, I don't look as light as I am. Anyway, after a while I decided to give up on bulking up because I realized I don't even like the bulky look. I much prefer the athletic body and many women prefer that too. So I've been trying to do that by just doing strength training with some definition. I'd say I've been mildly successful but no 6pack abs here...unless I suck my stomach in hard and then you can see the definition. The surface stomach flab has been the biggest issue because if I try to put on weight (protein shakes, bars, eating more) I first get the fat around my waist before the rest of the body starts to get big.

I can post some cropped pics from when I was working out hard about 6 or 7 months ago but don't want to hijack this thread.
It's not humanly possible not to get ripped by expending more calories than you ingest via slowly decreasing your calories and incorporating bi-daily cardio sessions.

The question will be what ratio of the weight loss will be muscle/fat, which can be mitigated with higher protein intake and stronger hormonal profile (even naturally).

Absent any diagnosed disease, anybody can get fit and lean, though not everyone can be a fitness model, nor do you need to.