Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanted to see if OLD is as bad as eveeyone keeps saying. TLDR it isn't.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s better than fuhking STD filled single moms. Like I said I’ll wait months and months to find a normal good looking girl. I’m not gonna bang any chick like most guys on SS
Dude puzzy is like credit if you don't have none no one wants to give you any .

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s better than fuhking STD filled single moms. Like I said I’ll wait months and months to find a normal good looking girl. I’m not gonna bang any chick like most guys on SS
Good luck on your journey noble gentleman

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long did that take?
About 6 months or 7 months. But my preference is to have a rotation of 3 or 4 and rotate between them rather than getting new ones all the time. If I just tried to bang as many as possible it would have been much quicker.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the avatar is me, but all you are seeing is the end result.

When I was younger, I was diagnosed with Asperger's. Though I had a great strength in classroom settings, I struggled to comprehend even simple of social interactions. I have spent a lifetime overcoming this deficit to the extent I could become sociable and outgoing. I was also a very skinny, pimply-faced, straggly kid who had no sense of style in hair or clothes. It is something of a slight to my many years of effort when someone accuses me of being handed a life of milk and honey via some genetic lottery.

That being said, I did do well with women regardless of these limitations, because I had learned the power of social status even if I didn't quite understand how to behave appropriately within it. I pursued music to the extent that it allowed me to surround myself with people even though I wasn't outgoing, even though I often said little, even though I didn't approach women. I learned how it have it all come to me instead.

In my late 20's, I decided to put music aside and pursue a more stable career. I had to completely redefine my approach as the social status was no longer what it was before. Things did not come to me anymore. I had to then learn how to pursue it. I had to live for years way outside of my comfort zone, failing hard along the way just to understand the dynamics of saying hello to cashiers and old ladies, let alone women. I had to hit the gym, learn how to dress myself and style my hair, in which I had often failed along the way there too (lol)....It wasn't an easy journey.

I'm not naïve. I am not a Matt Damon who says "pull yourselves up by the bootstraps you pvssies. It aint that hard!". I understand some have to work harder than others, and that hard work does not always guarantee perfect results. But I have never been the man to focus on problems. I focus only on solutions.

IMO, all of these racial stats is the act of focusing on a problem. Not having the genetic makeup to be graced with a Hollywood look is focusing on a problem. IMO, you need to solve these things by compensating. You need to find a way to break through the plateau you are hitting in the gym to bulk up. You need to break through and embrace a social magnetism that is immune to looks. A great physique and a glowing persona can overcome many deficits, at least enough so to lift you out of fat-match land.
You overcame auspergers to do well socially. You must have a treasure trove of small details and nuances that add to someones social strength .

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Might have a 3 way setup already if this chick doesnt flake. Glad I got caught up in this thread else I would've been sleeping on OLD.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I have a slump, you go down a bit on what you want in a woman for fun just to get out of the rut. It's not the kindest thing to do, but rest assured, if they were given the offer (and many are), they will. I can compromise on just about anything aside from baby mamas (once, never again 15 yrs ago), fatties or nut cases. Anything else as long as they have average looks, I am game. Sticking to a strict list will have you doing the knuckle shuffle on your piss pump for the foreseeable future. As for the STDs, there is a concern there. However, always use protection, don't go down on her, stay healthy and you should be okay. It's best to also take a shower after sex, but this is not always possible.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I came to discover a few pretty simple nuances that held me back a lot. It took me years to realize that my biggest battle was learning more about how other people perceived me when I actually made my efforts to be sociable, rather than developing a social acuity in and of itself.

The 3 big mistakes that held me back dramatically:

1) Shock: People were so used to me not talking much that whenever I became brave enough to step out of my comfort zone and say something it took so many people by surprise that they often missed half of what I said. People didn't laugh or they looked at me weird as a result, so I always believed everything I said was a disaster that fell on its face. But it wasn't. I was just not getting the full message across.

2) Tempo: I was so used to not being the center of attention that, when I spoke, the experience of having all eyes on me felt extremely uncomfortable. Because of this I spoke very quickly just to get it over with as fast as I could. Again, people often missed things I did say and they didn't laugh or they looked at me weird as a result. And again, I was just not getting the full message across.

3) Clarity: Not only did people miss details when I spoke quickly, I would also skip over details that were crucial to understanding what I was trying to convey in my head to begin with. It was like telling a joke and messing up the punchline, or screwing up the set up for the punchline. It was yet another problem of not getting the full message across.

Once I learned to make a more regular effort to participate in conversation the shock problem wore off. Once I slowed down and allowed eyes to stay on me and took the time to fully articulate my thoughts, I came to realize I wasn't a social retard after all. lol. People laughed. People engaged with me. It was a great boost of confidence, which pushed me to pursue with more motivation.
Takes a lot of determination and discipline Amante. A++

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I came to discover a few pretty simple nuances that held me back a lot. It took me years to realize that my biggest battle was learning more about how other people perceived me when I actually made my efforts to be sociable, rather than developing a social acuity in and of itself.

1) Shock: People were so used to me not talking much that whenever I became brave enough to step out of my comfort zone and say something it took so many people by surprise that they often missed half of what I said. People didn't laugh or they looked at me weird as a result, so I always believed everything I said was a disaster that fell on its face. But it wasn't. I was just not getting the full message across.

2) Tempo: I was so used to not being the center of attention that, when I spoke, the experience of having all eyes on me felt extremely uncomfortable. Because of this I spoke very quickly just to get it over with as fast as I could. Again, people often missed things I did say and they didn't laugh or they looked at me weird as a result. And again, I was just not getting the full message across.

3) Clarity: Not only did people miss details when I spoke quickly, I would also skip over details that were crucial to understanding what I was trying to convey in my head to begin with. It was like telling a joke and messing up the punchline, or screwing up the set up for the punchline. It was yet another problem of not getting the full message across.

Once I learned to make a more regular effort to participate in conversation the shock problem wore off. Once I slowed down and allowed eyes to stay on me and took the time to fully articulate my thoughts, I came to realize I wasn't a social retard after all. lol. People laughed. People engaged with me. It was a great boost of confidence, which pushed me to pursue with more motivation.
This is the type of sh!t I am talking about. I had different nuances I had to fix after analyzing in date failures and successes but its the same concepts...

People dont spend enough time doing this. If they did they would dramatically increase their success rate after a few months.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the type of sh!t I am talking about. I had different nuances I had to fix after analyzing in date failures and successes but its the same concepts...

People dont spend enough time doing this. If they did they would dramatically increase their success rate after a few months.
Agreed. But do the roids really shrink your balls?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. But do the roids really shrink your balls?
Bro I dont take roids. Let me clarify. I tried to at one point but my body couldnt handle it. On a low dose of Tren i almost went into renal failure and my BP was up at like 190...

Before that, even on just straight T at 500mg/week my body was tripping. I lasted about 5 weeks out of 12 on that before I had to cut back to a TRT level where I have been ever since.

This is with Every possible precaution and ancilliary needed(like AI, liver supports, etc). I did OK with Anavar...that would probably be my favorite as it worked well and didn't cause many issues.

I actually just started with the bioidentical pellets which means I only have to deal with it 3 or 4 times a year and my levels stay much more stable than injecting. Feel phenomenal. Highly recommend this method over the injections.

But the answer is yes they do shrink your balls because your body stops producing sperm. Its the most successful form of birrh control there is. 99.8% effective.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I dont take roids. Let me clarify. I tried to at one point but my body couldnt handle it. On a low dose of Tren i almost went into renal failure and my BP was up at like 190...

Before that, even on just straight T at 500mg/week my body was tripping. I lasted about 5 weeks out of 12 on that before I had to cut back to a TRT level where I have been ever since.

This is with Every possible precaution and ancilliary needed(like AI, liver supports, etc). I did OK with Anavar...that would probably be my favorite as it worked well and didn't cause many issues.

I actually just started with the bioidentical pellets which means I only have to deal with it 3 or 4 times a year and my levels stay much more stable than injecting. Feel phenomenal. Highly recommend this method over the injections.

But the answer is yes they do shrink your balls because your body stops producing sperm. Its the most successful form of birrh control there is. 99.8% effective.
Yea, I've heard of those side effects. Back in HS a number of my teammates took roids to get bigger. It was an interesting experience.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I have a slump, you go down a bit on what you want in a woman for fun just to get out of the rut. It's not the kindest thing to do, but rest assured, if they were given the offer (and many are), they will. I can compromise on just about anything aside from baby mamas (once, never again 15 yrs ago), fatties or nut cases. Anything else as long as they have average looks, I am game. Sticking to a strict list will have you doing the knuckle shuffle on your piss pump for the foreseeable future. As for the STDs, there is a concern there. However, always use protection, don't go down on her, stay healthy and you should be okay. It's best to also take a shower after sex, but this is not always possible.
Alcohol wipe your region immedately after. Do it before your shower

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol wipe your region immedately after. Do it before your shower
That could burn. You can also use hydrogen peroxide or just regular soap. I take a shower after a session within 30 mins or so. Nearly every girl looks at me a bit weird though.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That could burn. You can also use hydrogen peroxide or just regular soap. I take a shower after a session within 30 mins or so. Nearly every girl looks at me a bit weird though.
So that's about you and your hygene. They don't have to know your doing an alcohol or peroxide wipe as well either.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. All of them are ugly trailer trash girls with 5 kids from 5 different guys. Whatever you need to make yourself feel better I guess.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So that's about you and your hygene. They don't have to know your doing an alcohol or peroxide wipe as well either.
I know this is going to be a bit graphic, but the Johnson is covered, but I always get concerned about their juices and flowing down to the unprotected bottom area of the penis shaft and balls. Too bad spermicide doesn't kill bacteria and germs.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. All of them are ugly trailer trash girls with 5 kids from 5 different guys. Whatever you need to make yourself feel better I guess.
On the contrary, some are quite hot. I have them and women from Manhattan reach out to me all the time. Not sure I am mentally ready to be around their kids, so I just avoid. Rather do, I mean "date" childless women. Though, I am finding more and more are having weird hair colors and tattoos. I can deal with the small little heartsy ones, but some are really big. Yuck.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the contrary, some are quite hot. I have them and women from Manhattan reach out to me all the time. Not sure I am mentally ready to be around their kids, so I just avoid. Rather do, I mean "date" childless women. Though, I am finding more and more are having weird hair colors and tattoos. I can deal with the small little heartsy ones, but some are really big. Yuck.
I love chicks with tattoos...some of the roughest, wildest sex you'll ever have...total freaks...anything goes...anal, choking, Deepthroating, gagging, swallowing, begging you to fvck them harder, begfing you to leave handprints on their ass so they can look at them in the morning...even had one turn around after I fvcked her in the ass and immediately grab my c0ck and swallow it whole...nasty but hot...until she tried to kiss me after, hahaha

mellow_yellow

Don Juan
Reaction score

Mad respect to your self-awareness and years of discipline, Amante. It humbles me in hearing what it really takes from a veteran poster while pursuing my own path.

How did you figure out these 3 big "aha" moments in how people were perceiving you? I'm thinking you had a moment where you sat down alone and everything clicked together at once. When I analyze my own behavior, I'm not sure if I'm spot on with what my mistakes are or if I'm just guessing. It's hard to tell exactly what I'm doing wrong.