Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanted to see if OLD is as bad as eveeyone keeps saying. TLDR it isn't.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not humanly possible not to get ripped by expending more calories than you ingest via slowly decreasing your calories and incorporating bi-daily cardio sessions.

The question will be what ratio of the weight loss will be muscle/fat, which can be mitigated with higher protein intake and stronger hormonal profile (even naturally).

Absent any diagnosed disease, anybody can get fit and lean, though not everyone can be a fitness model, nor do you need to.
I didn't do much cardio because I'm already pretty thin overall. 15% body fat these days and about 13% when I took these pics. The pic expires in 28mins:

https://img42.com/AbjSl

BTW I never post shirtless pics in my OLD profiles.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't do much cardio because I'm already pretty thin overall. 15% body fat these days and about 13% when I took these pics. The pic expires in 28mins:

Cardio is over rated and mostly unnecessary. You can usually get better results simply increasing the intensity of your lifting so you have very short rest periods. This doubles as cardio and lifting all in one and is pretty effective at blasting fat.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BTW I never post shirtless pics in my OLD profiles.
You don't have a fast metabolism. You are at about 20% bf.

At 155 lbs, you would need to lose 15.5 lbs of fat and gain 15.5 lbs of muscle to stay at the same weight at 10% bf. You are very thin.

Here is a bf% chart to assist in a visible ascertainment:

https://www.google.com/search?q=men...AUICigB&biw=1519&bih=781#imgrc=Md9Et20wpc28lM:

At 15% bf, you will see the outline of your abs, which you don't have.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cardio is over rated and mostly unnecessary. You can usually get better results simply increasing the intensity of your lifting so you have very short rest periods. This doubles as cardio and lifting all in one and is pretty effective at blasting fat.
For some this may work. Others will have to do these hypertrophy workouts, cardio, and taper calories. Everybody's metabolism/hormonal profile works differently.

For me, hypertrophy exercises alone does not get me into single-digit bf.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have a fast metabolism. You are at about 20% bf.

At 155 lbs, you would need to lose 15.5 lbs of fat and gain 15.5 lbs of muscle to stay at the same weight at 10% bf. You are very thin.

Here is a bf% chart to assist in a visible ascertainment:

At 15% bf, you will see the outline of your abs, which you don't have.
According to the scales I use (which have been accurate to the dr's office) I was about 160lbs and 13.x% BF when I took those pics. I'm about 155lbs and 15% now according to the scale. However, I think if you're just going by the abs outline that's precisely what JonnyX (and I) was saying earlier - that with the body type/shape we (call it Indians) have we tend to have the fat sit around the stomach area and tough to get rid of even if the rest of the body is super skinny. I've never been able to get ripped aka 6pack abs neither has he. My workout (again I don't try to bulk up) routine is pretty basic but gives me decent results. I just wish I had a little more mass and that 6 pack abs but as they say abs are made in the kitchen not the gym so I know that's one of my big problems i.e. I eat healthy but not super strict like most abs guys do.

day 1: warm up/lunges, bench press (120lbs, I've had a dislocated shoulder from a m/c crash so don't push it, push ups.
day 2: rest
day 3: warm up, bar curls, seated dumbell curls, chin ups, pull ups
day 4: rest
day 5: squats, dips, push downs
day 6: rest

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the scales I use (which have been accurate to the dr's office) I was about 160lbs and 13.x% BF when I took those pics. I'm about 155lbs and 15% now according to the scale. However, I think if you're just going by the abs outline that's precisely what JonnyX (and I) was saying earlier - that with the body type/shape we (call it Indians) have we tend to have the fat sit around the stomach area and tough to get rid of even if the rest of the body is super skinny. I've never been able to get ripped aka 6pack abs neither has he. My workout (again I don't try to bulk up) routine is pretty basic but gives me decent results. I just wish I had a little more mass and that 6 pack abs but as they say abs are made in the kitchen not the gym so I know that's my problem.

day 1: warm up/lunges, bench press (120lbs, I've had a dislocated shoulder from a m/c crash so don't push it, push ups.
day 2: rest
day 3: warm up, bar curls, seated dumbell curls, chin ups, pull ups
day 4: rest
day 5: squats, dips, push downs
day 6: rest
Hankhill, in my 20s, I was heavy in the bodybuilding scene, seen hundreds of competitors of all ethnicities, and have yet to meet even one guy who did not have pronounced abs at 10% bf. Rationalize it any way you like, but your bf is high, and thus your abs don't show.

And i can assure you that you are not at 13% bf in those pics, even without the abs assessment--barring extreme water retention at time of the pics.

You have never been able to get ripped because you don't have the knowledge in how to get ripped, not because you're Indian.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hankhill, in my 20s, I was heavy in the bodybuilding scene, seen hundreds of competitors of all ethnicities, and have yet to meet even one guy who did not have pronounced abs at 10% bf. Rationalize it any way you like, but your bf is high, and thus your abs don't show.

And i can assure you that you are not at 13% bf in those pics, even without the abs assessment--barring extreme water retention at time of the pics.

You have never been able to get ripped because you don't have the knowledge in how to get ripped, not because you're Indian.
That's cool man. So care to share some of your knowledge on how to get ripped? or what I should do differently? I mean actual steps...not just (reduce bf to 9%).

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont waste too much time on it man. I am a muscular guy always trying to get my last few pumps in before the pool party while everyone else with dad bods shows up totally relaxed having a great time. These superficial things aren't that important. I still get outcompeted by dad bod types all the time.
Yeah, I just go through phases...I could be really into say playing the guitar for a month, then I'll get into working out, then offroading, dirtbikes etc etc. Too many dang hobbies/interests...that's why I don't want to 'spin plates' just want a good wife and a good life like my parents and even my other siblings etc.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's cool man. So care to share some of your knowledge on how to get ripped? or what I should do differently? I mean actual steps...not just (reduce bf to 9%).
Rather than hijacking this thread, open a thread in the Health and Fitness section. Write down your current diet, meal by meal along with serving sizes. I'll share a diet and cardio routine. I'll also add in a workout routine to increase muscle mass while dropping bf which IMO is more important for you.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rather than hijacking this thread, open a thread in the Health and Fitness section. Write down your current diet, meal by meal along with serving sizes. I'll share a diet and cardio routine. I'll also add in a workout routine to increase muscle mass while dropping bf which IMO is more important for you.
Cool! thanks. I'll do that shortly. btw I checked out this video (pretty good from the start) but skip to 8mins to save time. This dude is very similar to me in height and weight but even with 6% bf (not healthy) he didn't get 6 pack abs.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool! thanks. I'll do that shortly. btw I checked out this video (pretty good from the start) but skip to 8mins to save time. This dude is very similar to me in height and weight but even with 6% bf (not healthy) he didn't get 6 pack abs.

He's not 6%.

No abs, hardly any vascularity, and no defined muscles. At 6%, he would have significant vascularity and striations in his chest, shoulder, arms, and even ab area. Visually, I guesstimate 14-15% bf.

That's the problem with posters complaining on the board without citing their own pics. Huge waste of time in discourse of "facts" that are not so. Also 6% is hardly achievable over the long term. Generally, 6% levels are temporal for contest prep or photo shoots. 10-12% is a reasonable long term and healthy target naturally.

Last edited:

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not 6%.

No abs, hardly any vascularity, and no defined muscles. At 6%, he would have significant vascularity and striations in his chest, shoulder, arms, and even ab area. Visually, I guesstimate 14-15% bf.

That's the problem with posters complaining on the board without citing their own pics. Huge waste of time in discourse of "facts" that are not so. Also 6% is hardly achievable over the long term. Generally, 6% levels are temporal for contest prep or photo shoots. 10-12% is a reasonable long term and healthy target naturally.
Started a thread in Health and Fitness (didn't even know until you mentioned that that section existed lol).

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is going to be a bit graphic, but the Johnson is covered, but I always get concerned about their juices and flowing down to the unprotected bottom area of the penis shaft and balls. Too bad spermicide doesn't kill bacteria and germs.
You sound like a vaj yourself. You should be used to it. Why don't you just half stroke it or just put the tip in, then send her to the real men, when she's ready for the good d!ck down.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a vaj yourself. You should be used to it. Why don't you just half stroke it or just put the tip in, then send her to the real men, when she's ready for the good d!ck down.
Please Macklemore go back and try to string up another hit with Ryan Lewis or Kesha. God knows you'll need someone to always help you get by.

If you continue to beat your chest on SS, you're liable to eventually hurt yourself. What then? No more music.. Don't do that..

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please Macklemore go back and try to string up another hit with Ryan Lewis or Kesha. God knows you'll need someone to always help you get by.

If you continue to beat your chest on SS, you're liable to eventually hurt yourself. What then? No more music.. Don't do that..
Lol. More fantasies, huh R.U.G burn? Do guys using effeminate phrases, like "yuck" really get laid?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually measured that at 6% with a laser lol. Maybe it wasn't accurate, they said it was at my.gym.
If that's you LA, you could probably stand to benefit by losing some of the water retention. I used to have that look (in the "off season" back in the day) so I know.

If natural, cut out the creatine, and dropping refined carbs, starches, and flour to appear tighter/dryer. Paleo Diet for carbs has been my effective go to for dryness and leanness, and kills inflammation. Sweet potato it up pre- and post-workout.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just try to maintain, best I can do with my schedule. Yes natural.
You suck! You have the 6 pack abs! :cool: I would kill to have half the body you have, actually half would be about perfect as I don't want to be bulky.