Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanted to see if OLD is as bad as eveeyone keeps saying. TLDR it isn't.

JonnyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
some guys should absolutely avoid clubs and OLD, the two toughest markets with the least favorable ratios. I did enough improvement to where I realized it was actually a complete waste of time for me to do both, even as probably a 7/10.

The same guy can have a harem from social circles, business, and cold approach.
What kind of cold approach do you do? I found malls/street incredibly inefficient. It's a numbers game for all of us. PUAs that post stats on cold approach have never claimed higher than 5% lay rate that I've seen. For a low tier man it's gonna be more like 1%.

So to hit on 100 girls on the street or at a mall is very time consuming and difficult. I found clubs more efficient just because there are more people concentrated in one place.

Business I can't hit on women at. I'll get fired. And personally, social circle has been very slow and dry in general since I left university and entered the real world. Everyone is married or having kids or settled down. I hang out with some friends every few weeks/months or so but mostly life becomes work, home, groceries, gym, etc routine.

What do you do different or what would you suggest someone consider?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do pretty decent with OLD. I've had all of my pics rated and they score 78-93/100. I don't lie about my age. I have no problem getting HB7's. The HB8's are a little tougher but that's what I typically date and I have plenty of girls to go out with. The HB9's are rare for me to match with but I did get 2 this past month. I have a feeling if I worked on my pics a little more I could get HB8's easily and a few more HB9's.

The way I see it, water seeks its own level. If you are a 5, you can't expect to date HB8's. That's simply entitled thinking.

But I see no reason why a guy can't have success with OLD but you need to be honest with yourself and what you are capable of. Not every guy is capable of attractive women nor should they be.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do pretty decent with OLD. I've had all of my pics rated and they score 78-93/100. I don't lie about my age. I have no problem getting HB7's. The HB8's are a little tougher but that's what I typically date and I have plenty of girls to go out with. The HB9's are rare for me to match with but I did get 2 this past month. I have a feeling if I worked on my pics a little more I could get HB8's easily and a few more HB9's.

The way I see it, water seeks its own level. If you are a 5, you can't expect to date HB8's. That's simply entitled thinking.

But I see no reason why a guy can't have success with OLD but you need to be honest with yourself and what you are capable of. Not every guy is capable of attractive women nor should they be.
Everyone is not going to be able to afford a filet mignon, but they may enjoy a juicy well prepped burger, and should .

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't make as much of a difference as you'd think in the Game, certainly not good enough to punch my weight online I'll tell you that.
Same shyt here bro. This is one of my OLD photos obviously with my face being shown and I match and meet with very few hb 7's in my area, when I set my area to NYC, I match with 7's, 8's and 9's but only the 7's want to meet up. OLD sucks.
jk.jpg

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah we are in the same boat. I've seen the OLD inboxes of 7s I meet and date IRL with zero issue and they match with outright 9's and 10s online. Luckily, no replacement in this game for in-person chemistry.

NYC is pretty good for OLD but everywhere else in the US I've been sucked.
Now if you guys are having a tough time with OLD imagine the rest of us LOL I take it you guys are posting shirtless pics (I don't because I don't look anything like that)?

For the record, I seem to be doing OK with OLD - sure I'd like more matches/acceptances but it is what it is...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Now if you guys are having a tough time with OLD imagine the rest of us LOL I take it you guys are posting shirtless pics (I don't because I don't look anything like that)?

For the record, I seem to be doing OK with OLD - sure I'd like more matches/acceptances but it is what it is...
What are you shooting for in your dating requirements?

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look for the overall package...similar to how I'd want a woman to look at me.

I guess my standards are...a cute face, a decent slim-ish-body (but a few extra lbs is actually not a bad thing in my experience) a good sweet person at heart, healthy, good hygiene, not looking for a sugar daddy and a good sense of humor. Ultimately I'm looking for just one woman for LTR.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unwise to post pics of yourself on a forum. Now it's on the internet forever. Jealous of the abs though. Keep up the work dude.
Yeah but as long as you cover up the face you're fine. Our pics are already on the Internet (facebook, dating sites etc).

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Google, dating apps, Facebook were caught selling people pictures to marketing firm.

Some people noticed that they were "doing advertisement" for stuff they never heard / knew existed.

I've redownloaded Tinder and Happn... alot of good looking girls.

Personally, I hate paying for online dating, i've never had success on OLD (average 1month use time).

OLD is like 11$ a month like Netflix, and it can be cheaper than going out 2 times a month in a bar where you order 10$ beer.

OLD give you alot of access to potential. It's complimentary to day/night game.

Its crazy how you can see the same people on 3-4 different dating apps.

I like Happn. Happn monitors where you go and it "shows" the Happn members you come across where you "are" or came across.

Today, through Happn, i've found the window maker for my parents was single :p.

OLD is curved in favor of women (like dating in general), you compete with 300 guys a day. It's a great practice for one liner and opening lines

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So took the 30 min trip to the bar area in town. Inside a bar, got approached by a bridesmaid apart of a bachelorette night out. Much hotter than the quality I see online. A few others from her group were giving me strong IOIs and one came to dance w/ the friend in a very sexual way. Talked to that one for a few secs like a question or 2 after she sat next to me. She left me and 10 min later the group left outside to leave.

The bride-to-be was drunk and had difficulty walking so her friends were helping her up. Being the savage I am I saw this as an opportunity to 'help' the group lol. Asked and the bride asked where some random friend was at. Then she started getting too friendly with me trying to touch my face like she wanted me but I excused it since she could be the happy-wasted type. I went along and asked the friends where the random other girl was at lol. Soon after the 2nd girl I'd talked to earlier interrupted my 'questioning' by embracing and pulling me and exclaimed 'if you have a dicc come with us'. Unfortunately there was that 1 unattractive friend in the group that cared enough to remind her that she had a boyfriend and tried to shame me for trying to hook-up with drunk girls. At the bar. Lol...

This group of 5+ girls with the exception of one were all hot. They were into me. And going out reminded me of how much easy it is for me in real life. Online, I encounter girls much below my looksmatch that will cut me off or pass by me in swipes/replies. The absurdity! To be fair I'm popular to some degree but with mostly low quality online. Boyos I enjoyed my 1st day with OLD but I'm just gonna stick it offline. I refuse to participate in the gassing up of low quality women. These were the geeky/fat types we avoided in High School lmao. I actually discovered a bar area like a few miles near me so think Ill try that out.

Online was an interesting experiment but my strength lies in reality.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is for easy bangs, if you want the hot hot hot then you need to get out there and game them IRL

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is for easy bangs, if you want the hot hot hot then you need to get out there and game them IRL
I was pointing out the surreality where the 'hot hot' comes to me effortlessly in rl but online the low quality act like queens.

EDIT: I remember a tinder experiment where the girls were immediately dtf with a fake hot guy profile. I thought I would experience that online but I didn't. I get those type of experiences in rl instead.

If someone recommends an easy-to-use blurring software, I could post a video that shows a girl I met for like 30 secs leaving me for her bf/orbiter lol. (She felt guilty and returned later)

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't replying to you directly, I skim read the read and posted (as I often do).

Strength lies in reality because you have multiple weapons at your disposal. I literally have no patience to engage with one words answers trying to coax a date out of a vacuous hoe. They either see my pics and dtf/meet or next