Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unrequited Love?

U

user43770

@stormrider you're a good writer, but nobody wants to read about all of your made-up, random thoughts. Make your made-up, random thoughts more concise, and you will start getting likes again.

U

user43770

You are the male version of an attention “wh0re”. Because you view yourself as low value, You can’t appreciate me, guru, and spaz’s genius. We have too much value for you. Maybe one day you will love yourself enough, buddy, but for now, good luck.
1. Don't put yourself on the same level as spaz and guru

2. Never use the word genius

U

user43770

You are right. Guru came to me for advice long time ago. And spaz showed my post to people when I was @da dynamically. I was the truth before you guys even knew me. I shouldn’t put myself on the same level as them. I was already a legend on so suave since 2003.
So you're telling me that I could have trolling just YOU for being a joke for all of this time?

U

user43770

I telling you that the troll job is on you. The guys you respect....all got their principles from me. Lol. If that wasn’t the case, don’t you think they would have told you by now? The truth is, neither spaz or guru will speak on this. They both know I am the father of masculinity on sosuave. All of Your guru’s beautiful words. Where you think it came from young blood? lol.
You all 3 speak based in theory. May as well be the same poster.

U

user43770

If you think what I say is theory then it is evident now for all to see... that you have no experience.

Everything I have ever said from women being seducers to finding the right women in your wavelength through social circles is all based on real life experience. If you go against right life experience it could only mean you are a basement dwelling loser lol.
Everything I have said about starting from the ground up means more. Wavelengths are future game, and you're talking to the wrong crowd.

Learn to talk to women. Then learn to hold a conversation. Then, the world is your oyster.

Why relegate yourself to a yoga circle?

Marcosuve

Banned
Reaction score
If I were you, I would let her go her own way. She is not for you in this world.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guru’s version of ego is my version. He thought I was enlightened. His whole entire philosophy is based off of me as a natural value giver. You Underestimate me grasshopper. I don’t need to read the thread. It’s based off my frame.
so you haven't read the thread to answer your own question and your input here is to say you're responsible for the advice of three SS members you like, and to shoot down Tyte and myself. this isn't the behavior i expect from someone enlightened. why do you care so much about whether we think the advice came from you originally?

why not supply your definition of ego? why not provide relevant substance to the discussion? why not let your advice and relevance speak for itself?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole thread has turned into an example of what happens when EGOs clash. Just nothing out of substance comes out of it for others to learn. Who cares who taught whom as long as it's good content that help people.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I’m going to inject and say none of you guys have anything to offer to the convo until @guru1000 tells us all what is EGO.

That’s right.

I am in this too. I have no horse in this race.

I also have my own version of ego.

This is no longer a two way race, it’s Between, Spaz and guru now.

I am just injecting myself to make it fair for guru1000.
Agreed. The rest is just minutia. Background noise.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just drunk posting. I have nothing relevant to say about ego.

If someone were to ask me about ego, my advice would just be “try not to make other people miserable” lol. That’s my only code of conduct. If I am a trainwreck, I at least try to stay in my own lane not be a burden to people.

I know a lot of people in real life that are not only train wrecks, but they pull everyone down with them. And karma always get them eventually.

That’s pretty much where I intuited the whole notion of leeching value as opposed to being of value.

I don’t just hold people to this standard, I also hold myself to this standard as well.

And I’ve noticed that it’s changed most of my social circles. Everyone I know is engaged in self improvement now. I have cousins that I molded that are real estate entrepreneurs now when they used to be dead beat drug dealers.

I’ve pretty much molded everyone around me to be successful in all areas of life based off of one simple principle.

Everyone that comes in contact with me will either become a person of value or be repelled by me.

When you hold yourself to a high standard, it’s hard to tolerate subpar people.

I’m not saying I am perfect though. I need to drink less.
ha i never see being drunk as an excuse but i get it, no ones perfect. otherwise good post. i have to promise myself that this is the last time i go through one-itis. i feel like the advice is always the same and i keep forgetting it, it feels like the home stretch though.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to see drunk posting, look up my old name. There was a time when I only posted drunk. It got to the point where people were convinced I sold my account to someone else because of how retarded I sounded compared to sober me. I used to get into petty arguments about absolutely nothing for days, lol.

As for one itis, Are you sure it’s one itis and not neediness? Or maybe it’s the same thing. I haven’t experienced that since I was 18. But it was more like natural pair bonding where chemicals were released in my brain and there was nothing I could do about it. No amount of so suave was able to cure me of that intense chemical release.

But that was then. Nowadays It’s hard for me to look at a flawed human and be head over heels for them, lol. Everybody annoys me on some level eventually, even my best friends and closest family members.

I feel like I can live in a cave for the rest of my life and cut myself from all human contact and still not care. Ironically this is the state you need to be in to be able to handle emotional attachment to women.

I allow myself to connect with women because I am not afraid of disconnection.

It’s the people that are guarded that are actually most vulnerable to one itis. At some point someone will figure out their blueprint and exploit it.
I think they're the same thing(one-itis and neediness). I'm normally the same way. Not afraid of disconnection and no one is up to my standards. Don't care if she leaves, attracting her is effortless because of that detachment. It's only when I start to neglect myself to compensate for her flaws rather than walking away that I get in trouble and eventually hit one-itis. It's a conscious choice that I forget I make. When in the weak state all women seem like perfect partners(me being needy). When I'm in my natural I'm completely care free and a woman needs to convince me for me to even think about an LTR.

There's good utility in a girl I vibe with but I neglect myself by exploiting that utility, and thus the universe rightfully takes it away. In my natural I leave a trail of broken hearts, and it's hardly my fault, I simply exist and enjoy myself.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you neglect yourself to compensate for a woman’s flaws, don’t be surprised if everyone you come in contact with start treating you like sh1t.

Basically what you are doing is changing your own vibration to having low boundaries. And you are also failing to be masculine because you are not molding the woman.

You’re trading your self respect for her validation -which ironically will make her lose respect for you anyway.

Eventually it becomes a one sided relationship that is all about her. You’ve completely lost yourself in her. And when she leaves, you feel like you are losing a part of yourself.

This is the basis of one itis. It’s understandable because this is what society teaches. To lose yourself in another. While it may sound romantic, it misses the mark.

In a REAL relationship, you become MORE OF yourself, not less. Every part of you is appreciated by her. And one day you will wake up and intense pair bonding emotions will release themselves inside of you because you’ve set up the perfect environment for pair bonding to exist. This type of relationship is the perfect environment to experience the highest thoughts you’ve ever had about yourself - because someone else that you admire finally acknowledges what you’ve always known - that you are a great person worthy of being loved.

Of course you can also have this experience through self love. You don’t have to wait for her to show up. Self love also increases the likelihood that a woman (or many women) who admires you will show up to validate and confirm what you’ve always known about yourself.
it's that molding the woman that i need more practice with. it needs constant attention and the decision of when to cut the losses and bail(if she starts taking advantage of the situation and isn't listening) is entirely arbitrary. despite investing time and attention it's best to stay detached, like day trading. you can study and invest and watch the position all day and still lose money, and you have to be ok with that since it's part of the game, or else you'll never make it. it all comes back to owning my losses completely, no shame. that's the mindset that will keep me from repeating the same mistakes after all, since a calm mindfulness is the best head space to learn or make any decision in.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You recognize that Guru is a convicted felon for fraud? I'm being dead serious. Ask him yourself if you don't believe me. It cracks me up.

And stormrider... the less said the better.

Now then, the fact that they get such a rise out of you.... how does that compute?

Fascinating.
i don't see your point. there is no such thing as an ideal man and everyone's shiit stinks. it's a mistake to discount a person entirely because of their flaws.

do you have anything constructive to add to the thread? if you disagree or have better advice than them i would expect you to lay it out logically rather than attack their character(ad hominem).

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is quite possible one of the most stupid things I've ever heard.

A convicted felon fraud peddles a born again non-sense spirituality, and the fellow tells that people have flaws.

Your judgement is just plain awful. And that is what I'd be reflecting on real quick, if I were you.

"How is it that I relate to a convicted fraud?", I'd probably ask myself.
it's as if you didn't read what i wrote. pick any person in history, pick anyone you like, anyone you take advice from, and they'll have something we can zero in on and belittle them and shame them for. nikola tesla died a poor virgin but gave us AC power among other things. ghandi was imprisoned multiple times and slept with 14 y/o girls. most fortune 500 companies pay zero in taxes. does that mean all those people should be ignored? should you stop using a bank when they get caught up in a massive scandal? should you stop ordering from amazon because the company actively seeks and destroys start ups?

the world is not so black and white. most things in life are complicated, non-binary, and multi-dimensional.

what's YOUR definition of ego? what's YOUR experience with training a woman or rules for polarizing the ambiguity of when to eject in a challenging LTR in the context of our discussion?

the difference between you and i is i look at what people are writing and make my own decisions. i take into consideration their character and their past, but i don't dismiss their words because of it.

you're making yourself look foolish in this thread, and your emotional attempts to instigate drama will be ignored. it's clear you're not posting here to discuss anything so this is the last time i'm addressing you unless you prove otherwise.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You recognize that Guru is a convicted felon for fraud? I'm being dead serious. Ask him yourself if you don't believe me. It cracks me up.

And stormrider... the less said the better.

Now then, the fact that they get such a rise out of you.... how does that compute?

Fascinating.
I was never convicted of any financial crime other than a few fist fights when I was younger. Nor was I ever convicted of fraud. I was in a long trial where a cooperator (in these parts we call them "rats") attempted to make me take responsbility for his misdeeds, which inevitably got uncovered in time through appeal and he was subsequently charged with fraud and obstruction of justice.

Ironic though that you would take the misdeed of a rat and use that an an attack on my character. This means intrinsically you are no better than the rat himself.

Let's take loaded words like "rat" out of this discussion for a moment and delve into your use of the word "fraud."

The true irony is not only in your "rat support" but also in your use of the word "fraud" and directing that onto me when in fact you are a huge proponent of fraud by soliciting all to employ game upon women.

The very notion of game that you solicit is not only to fool women but also to betray yourself. Every time you game women you are putting an inauthentic face on and betraying yourself under the fear that you are not good enough as you are. Because IF you were good enough as you were, then why put on a false face? Why the need to contrive any girl at all? Why the need to game? Then you come here in the forum to solicit others to put on false faces and betray themselves, and while attempting to do this, you get thrown under the bus by Stormrider.

But the truth is that neither I or Storm are the fraudulent ones. YOU are with the need for and employment of game. And my post about inauthenticity and false faces triggered you because my words only further demonstrate that in your pursuit of game, all you do and all you have ever done is betray your yourself--your true character--in an attempt to defraud girls who inevitably left you anyway. And so you seek ways to commit more fraud to keep them. A self-fulfilling cycle of self- and outer-fraud that only perpetrates more failure.

So now you are left with fraud projections, self betrayal and a tatoo of a heart with your ex-girlfriend's name written though it as shown in your Deesade (your former screenname) pic. Then you come here to defend the honor of being a fraud while attempting to project that onto others.

Thanks for stopping by though Rando.

LOL

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Straight away going for numbers and overtly sycophantly befriending stormrider. Which I shall take you on both, as time permits. You guys are such pathetic internet wimps.

You are now claiming that you aren't a convicted fraud, despite that being the premise of many an argument, and I saw it with my own eyes?

Are you for f.ucking real? Quite clearly not.
We already know you have a reading comprehension problem. This usually happens when one's own words are non-sensical and thus he cannot understand the words of others.

Next time you make an accusation instead of saying you think you read it somewhere, POST the evidence.

I'm sorry that I crushed the Fraud objectives in your own "game." But if it's gotta to be, then it's got to be.

Always a pleasure laughing at you though Deesade.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the chap that went from his 'pick-up blueprint' to a bhuddist spiritualist (don't laugh) within a year.

Absolute clownshoes. But entertaining watching all the cons.

And no, I don't have a woman's name tattooed on me. One got me a tattoo on valentines day, if that's what you are whinging about. Strange thing to complain about.
Your posts keep getting weaker and weaker. What's your next post going to be, a homosexuality confession?

Now the only counter you are left with is my words are Buddhist philosophy. lol I never read a Buddhist book nor their philosophy. But if it is Buddhist philosphy to be authentic and not a game panderer changing his own will, form and integrity to "win" the approval of women who eventually leave him anyway, then Buddhist "game" is a big step up for you, is it not?

Now go ahead and unfollow me (as you did a few years back) because I hurt your feelings by telling all to be authentic and forget game.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bitchy. You imply that my replies are strong, yet your's never have been.

You've been on here for several decades, again.

My counter is that you are a sycophant fraud gimp.

Let's put it this way, I wouldn't allow or condone you to speak to anyone in my family. And I consider that very basic judgement.
Many words, zero meaning.