Unrequited Love?

EyeOnThePrize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is quite possible one of the most stupid things I've ever heard.

A convicted felon fraud peddles a born again non-sense spirituality, and the fellow tells that people have flaws.

Your judgement is just plain awful. And that is what I'd be reflecting on real quick, if I were you.

"How is it that I relate to a convicted fraud?", I'd probably ask myself.
it's as if you didn't read what i wrote. pick any person in history, pick anyone you like, anyone you take advice from, and they'll have something we can zero in on and belittle them and shame them for. nikola tesla died a poor virgin but gave us AC power among other things. ghandi was imprisoned multiple times and slept with 14 y/o girls. most fortune 500 companies pay zero in taxes. does that mean all those people should be ignored? should you stop using a bank when they get caught up in a massive scandal? should you stop ordering from amazon because the company actively seeks and destroys start ups?

the world is not so black and white. most things in life are complicated, non-binary, and multi-dimensional.

what's YOUR definition of ego? what's YOUR experience with training a woman or rules for polarizing the ambiguity of when to eject in a challenging LTR in the context of our discussion?

the difference between you and i is i look at what people are writing and make my own decisions. i take into consideration their character and their past, but i don't dismiss their words because of it.

you're making yourself look foolish in this thread, and your emotional attempts to instigate drama will be ignored. it's clear you're not posting here to discuss anything so this is the last time i'm addressing you unless you prove otherwise.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

rando5495

Banned
Reaction score
it's as if you didn't read what i wrote. pick any person in history, pick anyone you like, anyone you take advice from, and they'll have something we can zero in on and belittle them and shame them for. nikola tesla died a poor virgin but gave us AC power among other things. ghandi was imprisoned multiple times and slept with 14 y/o girls. most fortune 500 companies pay zero in taxes. does that mean all those people should be ignored? should you stop using a bank when they get caught up in a massive scandal? should you stop ordering from amazon because the company actively seeks and destroys start ups?

the world is not so black and white. most things in life are complicated, non-binary, and multi-dimensional.

what's YOUR definition of ego? what's YOUR experience with training a woman or rules for polarizing the ambiguity of when to eject in a challenging LTR in the context of our discussion?

the difference between you and i is i look at what people are writing and make my own decisions. i take into consideration their character and their past, but i don't dismiss their words because of it.

you're making yourself look foolish in this thread, and your emotional attempts to instigate drama will be ignored. it's clear you're not posting here to discuss anything so this is the last time i'm addressing you unless you prove otherwise.
Your thread has been nothing but drama and popcorn for about 5 pages which I had nothing to do with whatsoever. That is objective fact. As is everything else that i've stated. It's based on the people you choose to mix with (based on your own quite awful values).

Don't even try to blame others for your own ridiculously crap judgement.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You recognize that Guru is a convicted felon for fraud? I'm being dead serious. Ask him yourself if you don't believe me. It cracks me up.

And stormrider... the less said the better.

Now then, the fact that they get such a rise out of you.... how does that compute?

Fascinating.
I was never convicted of any financial crime other than a few fist fights when I was younger. Nor was I ever convicted of fraud. I was in a long trial where a cooperator (in these parts we call them "rats") attempted to make me take responsbility for his misdeeds, which inevitably got uncovered in time through appeal and he was subsequently charged with fraud and obstruction of justice.

Ironic though that you would take the misdeed of a rat and use that an an attack on my character. This means intrinsically you are no better than the rat himself.

Let's take loaded words like "rat" out of this discussion for a moment and delve into your use of the word "fraud."

The true irony is not only in your "rat support" but also in your use of the word "fraud" and directing that onto me when in fact you are a huge proponent of fraud by soliciting all to employ game upon women.

The very notion of game that you solicit is not only to fool women but also to betray yourself. Every time you game women you are putting an inauthentic face on and betraying yourself under the fear that you are not good enough as you are. Because IF you were good enough as you were, then why put on a false face? Why the need to contrive any girl at all? Why the need to game? Then you come here in the forum to solicit others to put on false faces and betray themselves, and while attempting to do this, you get thrown under the bus by Stormrider.

But the truth is that neither I or Storm are the fraudulent ones. YOU are with the need for and employment of game. And my post about inauthenticity and false faces triggered you because my words only further demonstrate that in your pursuit of game, all you do and all you have ever done is betray your yourself--your true character--in an attempt to defraud girls who inevitably left you anyway. And so you seek ways to commit more fraud to keep them. A self-fulfilling cycle of self- and outer-fraud that only perpetrates more failure.

So now you are left with fraud projections, self betrayal and a tatoo of a heart with your ex-girlfriend's name written though it as shown in your Deesade (your former screenname) pic. Then you come here to defend the honor of being a fraud while attempting to project that onto others.

Thanks for stopping by though Rando.

LOL

rando5495

Banned
Reaction score
I was never convicted of any financial crime other than a few fist fights when I was younger. Nor was I ever convicted of fraud. I was in a long trial where a cooperator (in these parts we call them "rats") attempted to make me take responsbility for his misdeeds, which inevitably got uncovered in time through appeal and he was subsequently charged with fraud and obstruction of justice.

Ironic though that you would take the misdeed of a rat and use that an an attack on my character. This means intrinsically you are no better than the rat himself.

Let's take loaded words like "rat" out of this discussion for a moment and delve into your use of the word "fraud."

The true irony is not only in your "rat support" but also in your use of the word "fraud" and directing that onto me when in fact you are a huge proponent of fraud by soliciting all to employ game upon women.

The very notion of game that you solicit is not only to fool women but also to betray yourself. Every time you game women you are putting an inauthentic face on and betraying yourself under the fear that you are not good enough as you are. Because IF you were good enough as you were, then why put on a false face? Why the need to contrive any girl at all? Why the need to game? Then you come here in the forum to solicit others to put on false faces, and while attempting to do this, you get thrown under the bus by Stormrider.

But the truth is that neither I or Storm are the fraudulent ones. YOU are with the need for and employment of game. And my post about inauthenticity and false faces triggered you because my words only further demonstrate that in your pursuit of game, all you do and all you have ever done is betray your yourself--your true character--in an attempt to defraud girls who inevitably left you anyway. And so you seek ways to commit more fraud to keep them. A self-fulfilling cycle of self- and outer-fraud that only perpetrates more failure.

So now you are left with fraud projections, self betrayal and a tatoo of a heart with your ex-girlfriend's name written though it as shown in your Deesade (your former screenname) pic. Then you come here to defend the honor of being a fraud while attempting to project that onto others.

Thanks for stopping by though Rando.

LOL
Straight away going for numbers and overtly sycophantly befriending stormrider. Which I shall take you on both, as time permits. You guys are such pathetic internet wimps.

You are now claiming that you aren't a convicted fraud, despite that being the premise of many an argument, and I saw it with my own eyes?

Are you for f.ucking real? Quite clearly not.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Straight away going for numbers and overtly sycophantly befriending stormrider. Which I shall take you on both, as time permits. You guys are such pathetic internet wimps.

You are now claiming that you aren't a convicted fraud, despite that being the premise of many an argument, and I saw it with my own eyes?

Are you for f.ucking real? Quite clearly not.
We already know you have a reading comprehension problem. This usually happens when one's own words are non-sensical and thus he cannot understand the words of others.

Next time you make an accusation instead of saying you think you read it somewhere, POST the evidence.

I'm sorry that I crushed the Fraud objectives in your own "game." But if it's gotta to be, then it's got to be.

Always a pleasure laughing at you though Deesade.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brags about posting on a forum for 20 years.

F.ucking sad act

The average guy can read my entire posting history and be inspired and motivated to transcend his limits.

The average guy can read your posts and get nothing out of it, because it’s nothing but butting into other people’s conversations to get attention, incomplete sentences that makes no sense in the English language, and generally just trolling the forum.

In fact one can even read your posts and somehow end up following ME. That’s how sad it is. They would think to themselves “who is this storm rider guy? Why does rando follow him around constantly in every thread and act like he stole his lunch money?” Lol.

When you react to another person constantly and unprovoked, you further cement his dominant status in your mind. He’s the boogie man living rent free in your head.

Earlier I said there are those that are train wrecks that attempt to bring others down with them, and those that are people of value.

Thank you for showing us all an example of what I was talking about. You live a completely miserable existence and offer nothing of value to anyone, and on top of it you bother people and get a rise out of it.

You are a true definition of a value leech.

Thank you for demonstrating to us all what it looks like. Right on cue too.

Last edited:

rando5495

Banned
Reaction score
We already know you have a reading comprehension problem. This usually happens when one's own words are non-sensical and thus he cannot understand the words of others.

Next time you make an accusation instead of saying you think you read it somewhere, POST the evidence.

I'm sorry that I crushed the Fraud objectives in your own "game." But if it's gotta to be, then it's got to be.

Always a pleasure laughing at you though Deesade.
This is the chap that went from his 'pick-up blueprint' to a bhuddist spiritualist (don't laugh) within a year.

Absolute clownshoes. But entertaining watching all the cons.

And no, I don't have a woman's name tattooed on me. One got me a tattoo on valentines day, if that's what you are whinging about. Strange thing to complain about.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the chap that went from his 'pick-up blueprint' to a bhuddist spiritualist (don't laugh) within a year.

Absolute clownshoes. But entertaining watching all the cons.

And no, I don't have a woman's name tattooed on me. One got me a tattoo on valentines day, if that's what you are whinging about. Strange thing to complain about.
Your posts keep getting weaker and weaker. What's your next post going to be, a homosexuality confession?

Now the only counter you are left with is my words are Buddhist philosophy. lol I never read a Buddhist book nor their philosophy. But if it is Buddhist philosphy to be authentic and not a game panderer changing his own will, form and integrity to "win" the approval of women who eventually leave him anyway, then Buddhist "game" is a big step up for you, is it not?

Now go ahead and unfollow me (as you did a few years back) because I hurt your feelings by telling all to be authentic and forget game.

rando5495

Banned
Reaction score
Your posts keep getting weaker and weaker. What's your next post going to be, a homosexuality confession?

Now the only counter you are left with is my words are Buddhist philosophy. lol I never read a Buddhist book nor their philosophy. But if it is Buddhist philosphy to be authentic and not a game panderer changing his own will, form and integrity to "win" the approval of women who eventually leave him anyway, then Buddhist "game" is a big step up for you, is it not?

Now go ahead and unfollow me (as you did a few years back) because I hurt your feelings by telling all to be authentic and forget game.
Bitchy. You imply that my replies are strong, yet your's never have been.

You've been on here for several decades, again.

My counter is that you are a sycophant fraud gimp.

Let's put it this way, I wouldn't allow or condone you to speak to anyone in my family. And I consider that very basic judgement.

Never followed you in my life. I generally have very good taste.

rando5495

Banned
Reaction score
The average guy can read my entire posting history and be inspired and motivated to transcend his limits.

The average guy can read your posts and get nothing out of it, because it’s nothing but butting into other people’s conversations to get attention, incomplete sentences that makes no sense in the English language, and generally just trolling the forum.

In fact one can even read your posts and somehow end up following ME. That’s how sad it is. They would think to themselves “who is this storm rider guy? Why does rando follow him around constantly in every thread and act like he stole his lunch money?” Lol.

When you react to another person constantly and unprovoked, you further cement his dominant status in your mind. He’s the boogie man living rent free in your head.

Earlier I said there are those that are train wrecks that attempt to bring others down with them, and those that are people of value.

Thank you for showing us all an example of what I was talking about. You live a completely miserable existence and offer nothing of value to anyone, and on top of it you bother people and get a rise out of it.

You are a true definition of a value leech.

Thank you for demonstrating to us all what it looks like. Right on cue too.
Didn't even notice that you'd posted, pumpkin.

You'll notice that my old profile gets brought up by the other idiot. Funny that I don't care for social value, yet my old profile had the most ""likes"" on the website before I deleted it. Because your opinion means f.uck all to me.

If you don't think I know what men (and women) want to hear, then you really are a complete retard. But those of us that actually have a pair of balls already know that.

And I know you struggle with challenge and debate pumkin. It's your lack of education and general gimpishness.

Such a shame that I aren't giving some random idiot on the internet value anymore for free, when he's stupid enough to be on it for decades :(

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's that molding the woman that i need more practice with. it needs constant attention and the decision of when to cut the losses and bail(if she starts taking advantage of the situation and isn't listening) is entirely arbitrary. despite investing time and attention it's best to stay detached, like day trading. you can study and invest and watch the position all day and still lose money, and you have to be ok with that since it's part of the game, or else you'll never make it. it all comes back to owning my losses completely, no shame. that's the mindset that will keep me from repeating the same mistakes after all, since a calm mindfulness is the best head space to learn or make any decision in.
Molding women starts from the beginning. It’s not something you start doing after you’ve started a relationship. At the very beginning, the frame is qualifying/dismissing her based on your standards.

If she doesn’t accept the conditions, then there could be no masculine-feminine dynamic. It would be more like some kind of weird “equal” relationship that most guys settle for.

The mindset is not focused on wins and losses, but rather, reward and punishment. You always win so it’s irrelevant to even think about it. When she acts up, you win because you get to disqualify someone who isn’t compatible with you. Losing an incompatible woman is a win.

Your time and investment is in direct correlation to her efforts. She makes efforts to give to the relationship, you meet her halfway with your efforts. Nothing is ever wasted.

This is how you mold her. You set the frame from the beginning. Lay out the parameters. And reward/punish based on her actions.

If she doesn’t follow your lead then there is no masculine-feminine relationship. It’s a buddy-buddy relationship.

It’s really simple. At the first sign of her not valuing you, you kick her to the curb.

If you really think about it, women are smart. They know how to play the relationship game. Even if a woman loses love for you, it wouldn’t show right away. She might be holding on to you before something better comes along.

So if she actively shows that she doesn’t value you, chances are, her feelings changed a long time ago.

This is where most guys fvck up. They delay the inevitable and end up getting dumped anyway.

That’s why I drop women at the first sign. I don’t need 10 more signs. History has taught me that when a woman acts a certain way, it’s because she already felt that way a long time ago.

rando5495

Banned
Reaction score
Having read the OP's very gay PM's to me, and the recent reply, I shall decline a further hearing on such LGBT issues going forward. Busy and can't commit to such sillyness no longer.

Good-day gentleman.

Proper funny though. Gotta love the internet.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bitchy. You imply that my replies are strong, yet your's never have been.

You've been on here for several decades, again.

My counter is that you are a sycophant fraud gimp.

Let's put it this way, I wouldn't allow or condone you to speak to anyone in my family. And I consider that very basic judgement.
Many words, zero meaning.

EyeOnThePrize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Molding women starts from the beginning. It’s not something you start doing after you’ve started a relationship. At the very beginning, the frame is qualifying/dismissing her based on your standards.

If she doesn’t accept the conditions, then there could be no masculine-feminine dynamic. It would be more like some kind of weird “equal” relationship that most guys settle for.

The mindset is not focused on wins and losses, but rather, reward and punishment. You always win so it’s irrelevant to even think about it. When she acts up, you win because you get to disqualify someone who isn’t compatible with you. Losing an incompatible woman is a win.

Your time and investment is in direct correlation to her efforts. She makes efforts to give to the relationship, you meet her halfway with your efforts. Nothing is ever wasted.

This is how you mold her. You set the frame from the beginning. Lay out the parameters. And reward/punish based on her actions.

If she doesn’t follow your lead then there is no masculine-feminine relationship. It’s a buddy-buddy relationship.

It’s really simple. At the first sign of her not valuing you, you kick her to the curb.

If you really think about it, women are smart. They know how to play the relationship game. Even if a woman loses love for you, it wouldn’t show right away. She might be holding on to you before something better comes along.

So if she actively shows that she doesn’t value you, chances are, her feelings changed a long time ago.

This is where most guys fvck up. They delay the inevitable and end up getting dumped anyway.

That’s why I drop women at the first sign. I don’t need 10 more signs. History has taught me that when a woman acts a certain way, it’s because she already felt that way a long time ago.
jesus i'm good at over-complicating this stuff. the ex used crying out of the gate and i gave her the benefit of the doubt. i thought she was opening up and it was new to her to be so vulnerable, that she was adjusting, but she was using crying to get away with misbehavior. a guilt trip/victim card. there's something to be said about kicking a girl to the curb at the first sign, it keeps her on her toes and it has to be completely ruthless.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had my ex over last night.

TLDR: we had sex and i felt great for an hour or two after she left but then i felt weird and violated or something and i'm not sure where that feeling is coming from. has anyone had similar and has found out why?

The relationship had ended over a year ago and it was a weird rocky end where we both felt hurt in our own ways. After the break up we both individually did our own soul searching. I struggled with pot for a bit but I've been living the monk life recently and challenging myself as best as I can to stay sober and find healthy outlets. Recently I found out that so has she.

Anyway she was reaching out every month or two with strange mixed signals talking about meeting up that I thought were breadcrumbs. she had backed out of meeting up to talk about the past even though it was her idea so I sent her a somewhat long email explaining what i thought about different events in the relationship and how i would only consider dating her if she's completely sober and meets me in the middle. i figured she could get what she was looking for in a talk out of that email. i also mentioned how i used a lot of our sex as a sort of crutch to not deal with my own issues. after a couple days she responded with an email almost as long with her own explanations and confessions. it provided a lot of clarity to the situation and showed me what i did that really hurt her that i didn't think much of. she also confessed how hard it is for her to openly communicate among other things, but it was all pretty reasonable and rational.

i responded by texting her that i was impressed by the email but felt we should talk more in person to avoid confusion. she ended up coming over within the hour and we talked about casual things before i escalated and we had sex. she was subtly reluctant but i could tell a part of her wanted it and i capitalized. i actually avoided talking about the past too much because i wanted to conquer her so i stayed present and funny. while the sex was satisfying it wasn't as satisfying as when we gave 100% of each other to the other in the best times of our relationship. she mentioned not to leave marks or finish inside her which is understandable but irked me a bit. she also mentioned how she doesn't want this to be 'a thing' and i told her that she's over thinking it. after sex we laid and talked for a bit again about casual things and i mentioned that we should do this pretty much never since it probably only feeds our sex addictions. she agreed. i said that if we do see each other we should do it outside the bedroom to help foster something more healthy, she again agreed. i saw her out as both of us had other things to get done that day.

for an hour or so i felt great and manly for having had some good sex but after a few hours i started feeling quite crappy. it's now the next morning and i'm still internalizing this feeling and trying to figure out what it means. i think it's unrequited love. i think i was expecting a sort of reciprocation of more depth from her but i sensed her hesitation to do that and so i feel a bit used or something. it's almost like i want her to jump in my arms and be 100% mine again, to commit to me completely like she once did, but i've said and done things long ago that have deeply hurt her feelings so her hesitation is absolutely understandable if she still hasn't forgiven me completely.

i know that love is built slowly so why the hell am i expecting her to jump into my arms? am i trying to avoid forgiving myself or working on myself? why am i even thinking about all this? we all read material that says thinking about relationships is feminine, yet i'm getting older and have thoughts of starting a family. am i using these thoughts of family to avoid working on myself? it's almost like i want to start a family to fill a void, but that doesn't sound like a very healthy reason to start a family. we talk about abundance and unconditional love so i should be simply enjoying her company and letting her go when she doesn't want to commit to me completely. unconditional love would mean not feeling so crappy like this, so i must have had sex with her to try and get something more from her. i don't understand why i want her complete commitment so quickly and so badly. am i identifying with her attraction towards me?

i think it boils down to that i could sense her hesitation or that she hasn't forgiven me completely. i honestly don't want to take her out on a date because i could sense that hesitation from her and it's not a good feeling. i don't want to be around a person that doesn't want to be with me or deep down is still upset with me and i'm not going to try and force things or convince her. it's like the pains of our past together haunt her and keep her from forgiving me and living in the moment. when i try to make things present and fun i can see her reflecting on past events and maybe being fearful of going through more of the same.

i'm torn between reaching out again to apologize about how i've hurt her in the past in an attempt to help her forgive me but something tells me it's not that easy. i could ask her what i can do to help her forgive me but the answer will probably be idk. she may also say that she doesn't hate me or dislike me and is simply apathetic. maybe that's it? that i can't accept that this person is now apathetic towards me?

i want to say something and at the same time want to say nothing at all. i think saying something will come from a place of trying to get her to commit, and that instead the right answer is the ballsy answer, to say and do nothing and let her go.

Maybe she's a PBPD and this is what it feels like on the receiving end? she needs me but hates me? so damn confusing. i'm going to see a shrink to get their take but figured i'd post here and see what you all think.
Hey man. There are a lot of moving parts to what you posted. I like to boil things to their essence.

When you lose or are losing a woman, from an evolutionary standpoint you're losing an opportunity to procreate. Those used to be very expensive losses for cavemen. You know logically that you can and will meet other women, but your hind-brain isn't thinking logically. Mix love into that and you can be all over the map emotionally.

It only makes it worse when you re-open the wound, only to find out maybe she's moving on faster, OR in the case that you move on faster, there's a guilt factor that can come into play (and women are great at exploiting that, part of their evolutionary toolbox).

You felt great immediately after sex because that's how man is supposed to feel. But after the high wore off both your conscious and unconscious mind came to terms with the fact that you might be sharing her with another mate, and either losing her to a competitor or to growing indifference.

All of this is totally normal and you're not a "chump" for thinking/feeling it. The best you can do is minimize this kind of sensation by 100% avoiding contact (that's my prescription anyway). The good news is that you are aware of and addressing what you did and how you felt, and not letting your emotions or ego run wild and take over your logical side. That's not to say you can't feel sad - go ahead - but as that comes and goes always be thinking of what you have to do to move on and be healthy.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jesus i'm good at over-complicating this stuff. the ex used crying out of the gate and i gave her the benefit of the doubt. i thought she was opening up and it was new to her to be so vulnerable, that she was adjusting, but she was using crying to get away with misbehavior. a guilt trip/victim card. there's something to be said about kicking a girl to the curb at the first sign, it keeps her on her toes and it has to be completely ruthless.
Or have better women be attracted to a higher value you.
You are going to get what vibes with you.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or have better women be attracted to a higher value you.
You are going to get what vibes with you.
This is true. There was a time when I thought I was complete. But then i thought to myself “if I am complete, then why do I keep attracting delusional women?”

That was when I discovered my own delusions of grandeur, lol. It was as if my women were just a mirror reflection of me.

Like if you were a cuck, you will attract attention wh0res. And if you were me, your female equivalent would be entitled women. I kept blaming women but it was me. Women exist on a spectrum and I have the power to raise my vibration.

I don’t attract entitled women anymore though. It all changed when I ramped up my determination towards my life purpose. The women I attract are more the low key, no need to flaunt, and modest variety now.

There’s almost like a perfect symmetry to the universe in all aspects of life if you pay enough attention.