Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unrequited Love?

U

user43770

Tytez you give the illusion of trolling, and trolling you do. But your motivation in this forum like Spaz’s is to learn. To evolve. And there’s no shame in that.
Right on. I honestly only feel "alive" when I read something that challenges my way of thinking.

I look at men’s egos and chuckle. Really chuckle. I view them as lower life forms, not in a disparaging manner but rather as a spiritual child using a protective covering to armor themself from the world.

The ego knows no vulnerability. It’s only understands protection and defending itself from the less desirable “vices” of life (or perhaps the illusion of being less desirable). That motivation originates from a place of fear.

When you come forward with your ego to me, you are showing me your fear. Because if you were not fearful In your authentic and vulnerable self, then you would come at me in true form, would you not?
I was pretty authentic in my last response to you. I didn't hide behind my ego.

But there is no avoiding rejection nor do you want to. Any man or woman for any purpose who rejects you does so simply because you and he/she are at different wavelengths. Nothing more, nothing less.
Herein is the reason why you want to be authentic in your Intent and persona so you can actually attract people who share your character (vibrational state). Then it becomes a synergistic relation (1+1=3) of two authentic people.

If you put on a corporeal front aka ego, you are going to attract the wavelength of people who also put on corporeal fronts. And then you will find that all you are meeting are inauthentic people: liars, betrayers, manipulators.1Hence this same complaint voiced thousands of time in the forum.

Since I’ve changed my intent and come straightforward in authenticity without ego, without game, without contrivance, and 100% vulnerability, I’ve met incredible people. Not people like you or Spaz or whichever inauthentic poster dwells in the murky waters of the forum, but straight up, complete, expansive, evolved people.
I intend to be more authentic in the future, as my focus has changed. When I was just looking for sex, I didn't care about their views on anything.

Choose as you wish and read what you desire. But this post was written for you (and others) as I observed your call for help in Many of your posts and PMs to me.
I never asked you for help through PM, just complimented you on your literary and debate skills, as I've done in multiple threads.

Come to everybody as your authentic self and your life will change. And you will feel very fulfilled and not seek the external (whether that be relevance, money, wife, kids) to feel fulfilled.
I first saw this idea in "How to Find Freedom in an Unfree World." Great book!

It made sense at first...surround yourself with people like you. What could go wrong?

Oh yeah, most people don't think like I do.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said I missed the boat!

What breeds a dysfunctional family are situations like yours, trying to get back with a toxic ex-gf.

I'm not going to knock-up just anybody. I have standards, lil buddy.

I honestly do believe the void will be filled by having a family. I've watched it change a lot of people over the years. They lose their ego when they have children....
i'm sure you've also seen people lose their minds and become worse off. my point is if you're miserable, in my opinion it's unwise to think starting a family will cure that for you. a family is a whole new set of challenges on top of what you already have. to lead a family you need to be level headed and firm like a mountain. if you aren't your wife and kids won't respect you and will walk all over you, only making things worse. you may be right, you may become extremely fulfilled by starting a family, but if you react emotionally on a forum just talking about it how can we say you're ready?

How could the abandonment of my personal freedom be seen as anything other than giving?
by giving yourself an excuse to avoid your problems. you could then become resentful of your family for being the reason you couldn't focus on your own issues. but by all means prove me wrong, that would make everyone happy.

U

user43770

i'm sure you've also seen people lose their minds and become worse off. my point is if you're miserable, in my opinion it's unwise to think starting a family will cure that for you. a family is a whole new set of challenges on top of what you already have. to lead a family you need to be level headed and firm like a mountain. if you aren't your wife and kids won't respect you and will walk all over you, only making things worse. you may be right, you may become extremely fulfilled by starting a family, but if you react emotionally on a forum just talking about it how can we say you're ready?
I've read a lot of horror stories about divorce, but I've never known anyone in my personal life that came out that bad. They've all moved on and seem happy.

That's why I disparaged finding the red-pill negativity so soon: it hasn't been my ultimate reality.

by giving yourself an excuse to avoid your problems. you could then become resentful of your family for being the reason you couldn't focus on your own issues. but by all means prove me wrong, that would make everyone happy.
I believe desiring kids is natural for all of us, as that's the only reason we're here.

I've already mentioned that kids are the ultimate ego-killer. I've never met a man that didn't love his kids. But then, I'm mostly around good men.

U

user43770

@EyeOnThePrize you inject a lot of hyperbole into my responses.

You have to figure out meaning for yourself, but I bet you money that it won't ultimately result in yourself.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeOnThePrize you inject a lot of hyperbole into my responses.

You have to figure out meaning for yourself, but I bet you money that it won't ultimately result in yourself.
hyperbole makes getting my point across easier imo. communication through a text medium leaves a lot of room for misunderstanding. it's my job to get my point across and do my best to correct you if you misunderstand. the same goes for you.

i'll take that bet. we spend our lives discovering ourselves. the human brain is an enigma. your experience and understanding will always be subjective. subjective as in your answers are your perceptions. we both know this. how can we conclude whether wanting a family is coming from a place of weakness or strength? like i said, prove me wrong, build a healthy family in your current state.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biology. Strong genes ultimately get passed on; weak ones die out.
'strong' is entirely contextual. poor ignorant people have more kids per family than intelligent rich people partially because they don't plan out their lives and make irrational decisions. in what sense are they stronger?

U

user43770

'strong' is entirely contextual. poor ignorant people have more kids per family than intelligent rich people partially because they don't plan out their lives and make irrational decisions. in what sense are they stronger?
Good observation.

At some point, being "smart" became an impediment to passing on your genes.

The movie "Idiocracy" is becoming reality!

U

user43770

I think that YOU prize, should have kids. Because you're smart, and the world needs more smart people.

U

user43770

Here's another thought for you.

Who's to say that poor, ignorant people weren't meant to rule the world?

Maybe Mother Earth realized that human intelligence would be her downfall, so she's starting to select for lesser intelligence?

U

user43770

What I mean is that it is between me, spaz, and guru now. I have a lifetime of infinite validation. So I am curious if there are higher frames Than mines.

I know you guys have been waiting for this. It is boring when we all agree with each other. That’s why I decided to step in and disrupt the status quo.

I take no sides. And I have a lifetime experience of total abundance. Lets see what comes from this.
Way to ruin the thread with your ego abundance.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m going to inject and say none of you guys have anything to offer to the convo until @guru1000 tells us all what is EGO.

That’s right.

I am in this too. I have no horse in this race.

I also have my own version of ego.

This is no longer a two way race, it’s Between, Spaz and guru now.

I am just injecting myself to make it fair for guru1000.
guru has already defined ego in his second post on this thread. it makes good sense. we can't completely remove ego, but we choose on which pole our focus is of the diametric concept he explained.

your responses make me think you haven't read the entire thread...
if you have than make your inquiry a bit more specific.

I think that YOU prize, should have kids. Because you're smart, and the world needs more smart people.
i should just teach kids or adopt, DNA is overrated.

Here's another thought for you.

Who's to say that poor, ignorant people weren't meant to rule the world?

Maybe Mother Earth realized that human intelligence would be her downfall, so she's starting to select for lesser intelligence?
or maybe ignorant people are in abundance because the fulfillment of higher order ideas need many worker bees.

U

user43770

guru has already defined ego in his second post on this thread. it makes good sense. we can't completely remove ego, but we choose on which pole our focus is of the diametric concept he explained.

your responses make me think you haven't read the entire thread...
if you have than make your inquiry a bit more specific.

i should just teach kids or adopt, DNA is overrated.

or maybe ignorant people are in abundance because the fulfillment of higher order ideas need many worker bees.
When you don't beat around the bush, you make a lot of sense.

U

user43770

I’ll admit that there isn’t much for me and @Spaz to debate about. Since I met him, he’s been a reflection of me. I sincerely respect him.
Or have you been a reflection of him?

He was talking about creating a "sphere" before you were talking about an "ecosystem."

U

user43770

The rabitt whole is deep deez nuts. Your guru guru1000....I am his guru. He thinks i am enlightened. And maybe I am. But I think you are enlightened. You have a strange sense of sovereignty.

You know who you are. You know what you are about. You have a strong frame.

You got me to react. I rarely react. So obviously your frame is strong. Use it to your advantage grasshopper.
I was born in the rabbit hole, grasshopper. You merely adopted it.

U

user43770

Guru’s version of ego is my version. He thought I was enlightened. His whole entire philosophy is based off of me as a natural value giver. You Underestimate me grasshopper. I don’t need to read the thread. It’s based off my frame.
Your frame is fake then.

U

user43770

You a$$holes can’t use my own frame to argue to against me as @AttackFormation woukd tell you. You just have to admit that one of your own from sosuave bacame a generationtional talent. Why hate on me? Isn’t it amazing that one of your own became a genius? Lol.
You're going out in my style. I'll give you that.

I usually get a reaction, though