Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ugly girls get upset when you check them out as opposed to hot ones?

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed if I look at a hot girl and she notices me looking at her and we hold eye contact, she will look away and smile, whereas if they the girl is average/ugly, and I do the same, she gets upset and mutters to herself, what's up with that? And has anyone noticed this as well?

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Boston. It is positive for the hot chicks, but with the not so attractive or average ones they seem bothered.

mutambo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I love chatting.
Dont know bout the situation in the US, but it sounds like your hot too i guess.
The uglies are bothered that they even tried looking at you, cause there is no hope for them.
But whats the problem man? Hotties want you and ugs dispise you. Not everyone is going to be your friend and like you, thats why personality excist. Not fking everyone can be friends with everyone. Sounds like you to show off here : P

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mutambo said:
Haha, I love chatting.
Dont know bout the situation in the US, but it sounds like your hot too i guess.
The uglies are bothered that they even tried looking at you, cause there is no hope for them.
But whats the problem man? Hotties want you and ugs dispise you. Not everyone is going to be your friend and like you, thats why personality excist. Not fking everyone can be friends with everyone. Sounds like you to show off here : P
LOL nah bro I am not trying to show off! LOL! The thing is I would rather be with an ugly/average chick than a hot one right now, I know it sounds absurd but I like the idea that I am fooling with an average chick, with less guys wanting to check her out. But thing is man I started looking at them then they look and we hold eye contact and they turn away angrily. As I am creeping them out or something :p, I hope that is not the case.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
My guess is the ug ones have low self esteem and as a result they are not comfortable with long eye contact like that and act that way as a result.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
nando said:
I noticed if I look at a hot girl and she notices me looking at her and we hold eye contact, she will look away and smile, whereas if they the girl is average/ugly, and I do the same, she gets upset and mutters to herself, what's up with that? And has anyone noticed this as well?
The pretty girl knows you are admiring her beauty and the ugly girl knows you are put off by her uglyness..

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
The pretty girl knows you are admiring her beauty and the ugly girl knows you are put off by her uglyness..
what about the average girls, but i am not put off by their ugliness either, like i don't look at 2-3's, but more like 4-6.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
4S AND 6S ARE INSECURE MOST TIMES so they feel uncomfortable when you stare...
what would be a better way for me to convey interest to them?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
nando said:
what would be a better way for me to convey interest to them?
By turning and running in the opposite direction. I can see going after a 6 but nothing less. Don't chase UG's.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
^^^true ... UGs lower your self esteem
i have this thing for ugs, cuz they are usually submissive and just agree with what i say

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Then go to online dating sites, there are plenty of UG's there.
nah man, i don't like that stuff, online dating is gay man, too many psychos.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
They may think that you are making fun of them or analyzing their moves to make fun with them or something . They may think that every COOL guy is against them .
Your right bro, maybe that is it. I remember once man, I was checking out this girl who was like a 6-7, and she was getting mad, and her friend who was a 8 would look back at me and smile.