Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Top signs a girl is blowing you off

Cassify

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to know you guys opnions and experience on that subject.
so i know wtf is going on...
peace

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are few for you:

1. When she claims to not "know" if she'll be free or not on the day that you ask her to go out with you on a date.

2. When she "suddenly" tells you that her cousin, her best friend from out of town, or her relatives have come to town on the day she was supposed to go out with you.

3. When she calls you @ 11am to cancel a date you have with her at 7pm that same night because she's not "feeling well". (What she's telling you is that she ain't even PLANNING on trying to feel better to go out with yo' ass 8 HOURS LATER!!!)

4. On the day of the date itself: When she claims to have FORGOTTEN that you even asked her out in the first place!

5. When she goes out with you but ENDS THE DATE early----claiming she has to get up early in the morning or she has to go pick her kids, etc.

6. When she agrees to go out with you------but surprises you by bringing someone on the date "with her"------to block you from getting anywhere near close to her.

I could go on. But I'll let the other So Suavers chime in...

V.U.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The top sign a girl is blowing you off is when you gotta ask yourself, "Is this girl blowing me off?" Your gut normally knows what's up before your brain does.

The girls who actually want to see you will find ways to see you. The girls who don't will make excuse after excuse to not hang out with you. But they'll still happily reply to all your texts because, well, they're girls.

Cassify

Don Juan
Reaction score
man some stuff u guys said match with the situation i'm living right now...
that's so ****ed up...
i guess somebody is using me as spinning plate -_-"

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Here are few for you:

1. When she claims to not "know" if she'll be free or not on the day that you ask her to go out with you on a date.

2. When she "suddenly" tells you that her cousin, her best friend from out of town, or her relatives have come to town on the day she was supposed to go out with you.

3. When she calls you @ 11am to cancel a date you have with her at 7pm that same night because she's not "feeling well". (What she's telling you is that she ain't even PLANNING on trying to feel better to go out with yo' ass 8 HOURS LATER!!!)

4. On the day of the date itself: When she claims to have FORGOTTEN that you even asked her out in the first place!

5. When she goes out with you but ENDS THE DATE early----claiming she has to get up early in the morning or she has to go pick her kids, etc.

6. When she agrees to go out with you------but surprises you by bringing someone on the date "with her"------to block you from getting anywhere near close to her.

I could go on. But I'll let the other So Suavers chime in...

V.U.
Brilliant post VU - sad to say I've learned each one the hard way. The curfew is the worst. Note that one girl will typically do 5 of these things all of a sudden. I'll add:

7. You ask her out and she says she's busy but doesn't give a definite rain check date. "Maybe some other time" doesn't count.

8. She postpones to tomorrow, and then postpones to tomorrow again the next day.

9. You just get that gut feeling that something changed.

10. She takes 12 hours to reply to a text about an important matter, and offers minimal support.

11. She doesn't check in on you when you are going through a major change (job, house).

12. You take her out and she doesn't at least text (preferably she'll call) to say she had a good time and to thank you after.

13. She says "B-bye".

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff BigNeil!

Yeah, number 8 brings back memories: When women constantly keep postponing the date.

There's nothing quite like a chick constantly putting guys on "snooze" or on indefinite "hold". If life had a referee, I'm sure she'd be called for "Delay of Game". lol

Here's another one:

14. When she starts calling you her "friend" while she's on the date with you.

Or worse yet, here's one more:

15. When you're on the date with her and she SUDDENLY reveals to you that she has a boyfriend and just how much in love with him she is RIGHT NOW. (Yo' ass has just been used to pay for dinner and movie...)

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
16. She falls asleep on the night of the date.

17. She's out with her girlfriends.

18. She goes out of town.

19. When her phone goes straight to voicemail every time you call her.

Women choose how they want to feel. They can control their emotions. And if a woman wants you, she'll find a way to get you.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20, Her cell phone has been working PERFECTLY all week, but the day after she misses your date, she tells you it was because her cell phone wasn't working.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was one that was touched on that for me is the ultimate tester for me. When you're having a great text convo going back and forth smoothly, responding to each other within a 5-10 minute time frame, then comes time to ask her out and the frame completely changes. The 5-10 minute time frame gets stretched to an hour or more (if she answers at all), no exclamation points or any other signs of the previous perky energy she had, it's usually a lame excuse or a flakey response like "i don't know. i'll let you know"

what's also worked for me is being vague and seeing what her reaction is. if you can get her to agree to the date before you even tell her what the date involves, i think you're golden. example:

me: hey, you wanna do something saturday?
interested girl: yeah!
me: cool, i was thinking we could ______, pick you up at ______?
interested girl: ok cool!

me: wanna do something saturday?
uninterested girl: what?
me: maybe _____
uninterested girl: what time?
me: like around ______
uninterested girl: i'm not sure, i'll let you know

the more questions she asks, the more likely she is to flake, in my opinion. the payoff should be she's getting a chance to be with you one on one. that should be her draw, no matter what it is you propose, she should be down.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Women's dating options are infinite.

Men are much more likely to get flaked on because their dating options aren't infinite, barring that top 10% that most women go for.

And these female excuses and games are part of the equation.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
21. She starts a reply to your text message with "Umm..."
22. She refers to her boyfriend using the word "boyfriend" (even if she has one, she shouldn't use that word around you).
23. She gets even more annoyed by the little things that annoy you than you were in the first place.
24. The Bus Stop: At the end of the date, as you're about to drop her off, she starts gathering all her things together moments before arrival, puts her hand on the interior door handle while the car is still rolling, and opens the door to get away from you before the car officially stops.
25. She doesn't program your home/new phone number into her phone.
26. She changes her cell phone number and doesn't volunteer the new one, leaving you to only email/FB.
27. She says she has to clean when you want sex.
28. She says she's not in the mood - even once.
29. The Pity Peck - you go to kiss her lips and she turns to give you the cheek (the opposite should happen).
30. The Pity Pay - she pays for the date but has a reason she has to leave early.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:

V.U.

I had this happen to me before, but ended up banging her the next day anyway..

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
31.) "I'm actually going to a friends birthday party. Maybe next week."

Or some variation

juicywa

Don Juan
Reaction score
its simple...

imagine an ugly obese girl is asking you out.

same deal.

or you are on a date with that same ugly chick (fvck how did that happen?) and she's trying to get you to her house for sex. You find every reason to dodge that sh*t.

same thing..

but its happening to you.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
juicywa said:
its simple...

imagine an ugly obese girl is asking you out.

same deal.

or you are on a date with that same ugly chick (fvck how did that happen?) and she's trying to get you to her house for sex. You find every reason to dodge that sh*t.

same thing..

but its happening to you.
I would agree with you but the fact is, we aren't all obese ugly people. It's more like just telling someone who you aren't attracted to to fvck off. I have said 'no' to attractive women before just because I wasn't into it. I think it's the same for women. Yea, you can be good looking and have a great job. Point is, you just don't click. Don't take it harshly.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's not excited or enthusiastic about going out with you (believe me you will know when she is), it is going nowhere. That pretty much sums up everything.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
The best thing you can do in this case is just ignore that. Oftentimes once it gets within an hour or two before the appointed time suddenly you'll hear from her that she's feeling better and will make it after all. If she's just getting cold feet then the last thing you want to give her is an easy out.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
When she asks that you confirm...

"I think I can make it Thursday. Text me Wednesday."

This gives her until Wednesday to come up with an excuse to give you.

In general, never get too excited about a date you have set up. Until she actually shows up, it means nothing.

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
...In general, never get too excited about a date you have set up. Until she actually shows up, it means nothing.
Following on from that (off topic slightly).... until you've got your duck inside the gal, a date means nothing.