Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Top signs a girl is blowing you off

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
LOL I don't think there's a guy alive that hasn't gotten this one!

One time, this Asian chick was telling me the lie as she was making it up, but she wasn't fully rehearsed yet. Something to the effect of "my texts don't come in on the weekends because I have it through the company and the texts get re-routed through their systems, then they come to my phone, but only on the weekdays"...WTF!!?? lol

Blame it on the cell: the lamest büllṣhit excuses ever!
Well the other popular variation is that she "lost" her phone. With the way some girls text these days, I think that they would buy a new phone if they ever lost their phone for more than half a day.

That asian girl is very creative....and stupid.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Story ended, next plate. Her loss. I'm going out with a cute girl tonight.
Till The End Of Time,

Good for you! One thing that I’ve discovered over the years is there’s such a thing as “dating” EXHAUSTION. What I’m talking about is not the trials and tribulations that we go through while already “in” a relationship---but rather, the “run-up” to the actual relationship.

As we already know: Each phase of man/woman interaction comes with it’s own benefits and challenges. Usually once a guy reaches the relationship phase, he AT LEAST knows that the woman has a measurable amount of consistent interest in him. But during the beginning there’s so many unknown factors that a guy is dealing with that it makes it a lot harder for him to relax during the process as much as he’d like.

While in this dating phase, some guys have to get rid of so many disinterested women in such rapid succession that they get tired as hell of just going through the damn “vetting” process.

Which, of course, is yet another reason why we as men are wise to only make women a PART of our lives rather than our WHOLE life.

Lastly, go ahead and add this one to the list too:

When a woman won’t even agree to accept your date offer UNTIL you tell her exactly what it is first. (Chicks like this are more into the EVENT than the dude that’s taking them to the event.)

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12 is a big one for me, especially when I drive out of my way for a girl. She gets a big tick if she tells me to text her when i get home.

Brahtha

Reaction score
Funny how example number 1 kept happening to me when I kept asking her out. e.g. She doesn't know when she's free, she'll check her schedule. / She'll see, her schedule is so tight. BUT she has been bugging to meet for a project and she's been pushing to collaborate. She told me to do the preprod asap. Ironically when it's related to the project, and if I ask to her go with me somewhere for the ocular inspection, she obliges. What a user.

What can I say I let her do it, NO MORE. NEXT.

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This. I went through the same process recently and fell for the trap. Never try and rationalize a woman's bad behavior, no matter how seemingly "good" of a person she is. I am much quicker to hit the next button these days. After the last experience, my ability to rationalize BS has gone down to zero percent. That's why I love this place. I get the kick in the crotch that I deserve to get back on track.:rockon:

GotED? said:
This is sad - really sad

Most men try to 'decipher' a woman's encrypted message inside-out, left-to-right, diagnoal-hexagonal, present-past-future. Men who have NO OPTIONS try to hard to logically illogicaly think themselves into a deducted conclusion that a woman is interested based on a tiny unsubstantial amount of evidence:

- Oh yeah, she didn't reply to my text, but it was after 9pm! she probably went to bed early (bs)

- Maybe she is really sick... (bs)

- She must be playing hard to get (bs)

- She looked at me .00005 seconds longer than other people (bs)

- Wait, did she touch me as she walked by? Was that kino? (bs)

- Her leg is crossed and facing towards me (bs)

The simple thing is, if you don't get a STRAIGHT FORWARD answer and have to guess on the response, you should be hitting the NEXT button.

A woman fully interested in you will make no mistakes about a clear response to seeing you.

Exodus

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:

When a woman won’t even agree to accept your date offer UNTIL you tell her exactly what it is first. (Chicks like this are more into the EVENT than the dude that’s taking them to the event.)
I disagree if it's a first date and she doesn't know you well to begin with then you shouldn't be surprised if she wants details. It's not until you've built up some comfort that you can take her out without telling her anything about the plans ahead of time.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if this is a blowoff, friendzone, or what but I've gotten this one a couple of times. This was before I knew it was really bad to have to ask a girl "what are we?" because it was so confusing....before I finally wised up and figured it out for myself that if you have to ask her, that ain't good.

"Let's don't label it. Let's keep taking it slow and see where we end up. Once you label something it makes it complicated."

Btw, that came from girls I had gone on 3 or 4 dates with, kissed, but hadn't had a chance to do anything else because they would never allow themselves to be in a situation to where you COULD make a move. Like they wouldn't come to your house or invite you to theirs.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerro said:
I disagree if it's a first date and she doesn't know you well to begin with then you shouldn't be surprised if she wants details. It's not until you've built up some comfort that you can take her out without telling her anything about the plans ahead of time.
Zerro,

I think you're correct on this one in regards to the very first date, But I'm talking about the whole spectrum of the dating process.

For instance, from the 2nd date onward:

Every woman who demands to know "where are we going" or "what will we be doing" BEFORE she even says "Yes, I'd like to go out with you"----is a prime suspect of being guilty of being more into the "date itself" than she is the guy who's trying to "make the date".

So far, no guy has ever reported to me that they've ever really gotten anywhere with any woman with whom they've had THIS kind of conversation:

Guy: "Hey Pamela, would you like to go out with me this weekend around 7pm?"

Girl: "I don't know...what do you have in mind?"

Women who come off all "extra cautious" like this----BEFORE they even say "yes" they'd like to go out with you usually have "very little" or just "marginal" interest in you at best.

Most times, women who are REALLY interested in you will say "yes" to going out with you first----THEN, if they don't like your particular date idea, they'll keep talking to you to see if you're open to suggestions for another date idea instead.

In other words, in the mind of an interested woman:

Her desire to get together with you is NOT IN QUESTION---but what exactly the two of you will be doing when you DO get together can sometimes still be open for discussion.

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
another one - " i see you checking your watsapp and you're online most of the day but you dont reply to me"

" yh i always check my watsapp just to read my messages but i dont write back until later as im busy"

BS?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Judge nismo's review.

Robert28 said:
Not sure if this is a blowoff, friendzone, or what but I've gotten this one a couple of times. This was before I knew it was really bad to have to ask a girl "what are we?" because it was so confusing....before I finally wised up and figured it out for myself that if you have to ask her, that ain't good.

Men are not the ones to ask to become exclusive. If you have to ask a girl if she is interested in you, she usually isn't. Women who are interested in you won't confuse you.

"Let's don't label it. Let's keep taking it slow and see where we end up. Once you label something it makes it complicated."

She just wants to be friends with you until the unavailable aloof bad boy she got the hots for gets out of prison.

Btw, that came from girls I had gone on 3 or 4 dates with, kissed, but hadn't had a chance to do anything else because they would never allow themselves to be in a situation to where you COULD make a move. Like they wouldn't come to your house or invite you to theirs.

Women decide how far you'll get with them long before going out with you. Either that or they were turned off by you or were following Briffault's Law.
Robert, Let's take it slow is a dressed up LJBF. A REJECTION! So yes, it is a blowoff.

Case closed. Now you know.

Navigator

Don Juan
Reaction score
40. Sorry! My friend Sherry dragged me out to the mall to help her do some shopping for her boyfriend's birthday. She wants to check a couple more shops so I won't be able to make it tonight.