You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
cope. all your exes have a count of 10+ and theyre enjoying life while youre posting on forum. keep coping
LMAO, OP is forum-maxxing thoughShe’s sunglasses-maxxing to compensate.
Actually, I was watching videos from a new MGTOW author about women hitting the wall, and these examples were just too overwhelming to keep to myself.LMAO, OP is forum-maxxing though
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
These are the videos that I am watching!Check out the youtube series "The wall defeats them all" for more.
PlentyYou do realize that was 32 years ago right? Who is hot in their mid 60’s?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Me, for one, I say with all humility... Well, early 60s... My fiance for two.You do realize that was 32 years ago right? Who is hot in their mid 60’s?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Yeah, but what about that picture of Tara Reid that @MatureDJ posted in another thread (see below)? She's not fat at all, and her face looks okay, but yikes what happened to her below the neck? Looks kind of like what I might expect bad liposuction to look like, but that's just one problem of many. When it comes to the wall, I wonder how much having children contributes? The unborn literally leech off thier mothers' bodies.I see plenty of hot ladies in their 50's & 60's. They managed to keep the weight off, so gravity has way less overall effect.
Old skin loses elasticity. Gravity pulls on fat. Sagging happens.
Post weight loss sag.Poor Kelly McGilliis, she's been the poster child for the wall for years now. Doesn't help that she turned out to be lesbian and adopted a fairly butch look.
Yeah, but what about that picture of Tara Reid that @MatureDJ posted in another thread (see below)? She's not fat at all, and her face looks okay, but yikes what happened to her below the neck? Looks kind of like what I might expect bad liposuction to look like, but that's just one problem of many. When it comes to the wall, I wonder how much having children contributes? The unborn literally leech off thier mothers' bodies.
![]()
Janice D1ckinson mouth could even turn lesser angels into thinking of taking a trip to the darkest pits of hell as a place of temporary refuge and solace.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.