Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
cope. all your exes have a count of 10+ and theyre enjoying life while youre posting on forum. keep coping
LMAO, OP is forum-maxxing thoughShe’s sunglasses-maxxing to compensate.
Actually, I was watching videos from a new MGTOW author about women hitting the wall, and these examples were just too overwhelming to keep to myself.LMAO, OP is forum-maxxing though
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
These are the videos that I am watching!Check out the youtube series "The wall defeats them all" for more.
PlentyYou do realize that was 32 years ago right? Who is hot in their mid 60’s?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Me, for one, I say with all humility... Well, early 60s... My fiance for two.You do realize that was 32 years ago right? Who is hot in their mid 60’s?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Yeah, but what about that picture of Tara Reid that @MatureDJ posted in another thread (see below)? She's not fat at all, and her face looks okay, but yikes what happened to her below the neck? Looks kind of like what I might expect bad liposuction to look like, but that's just one problem of many. When it comes to the wall, I wonder how much having children contributes? The unborn literally leech off thier mothers' bodies.I see plenty of hot ladies in their 50's & 60's. They managed to keep the weight off, so gravity has way less overall effect.
Old skin loses elasticity. Gravity pulls on fat. Sagging happens.
Post weight loss sag.Poor Kelly McGilliis, she's been the poster child for the wall for years now. Doesn't help that she turned out to be lesbian and adopted a fairly butch look.
Yeah, but what about that picture of Tara Reid that @MatureDJ posted in another thread (see below)? She's not fat at all, and her face looks okay, but yikes what happened to her below the neck? Looks kind of like what I might expect bad liposuction to look like, but that's just one problem of many. When it comes to the wall, I wonder how much having children contributes? The unborn literally leech off thier mothers' bodies.
![]()
Janice D1ckinson mouth could even turn lesser angels into thinking of taking a trip to the darkest pits of hell as a place of temporary refuge and solace.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.