Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too much stuff to remember. Top 3 practices?

GeezerBub

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find in the category of advice for interaction with the creatures (women) there is simply far too much to take in. When I try to learn what makes these creatures tick the way I need, there's no way I can memorize and practice everything. It's overwhelming. But what I'm thinking of doing is focusing more on a couple to a few perks at a time to see what works. Sort of "specializing" a certain limited amount of tactics that are easy to keep in mind while I try in my interactions with them.

Which makes me ask...To those whom have a measure of success with the creatures. What are the top 3 tactics and/or mind sets that you leave home with?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find in the category of advice for interaction with the creatures (women) there is simply far too much to take in
Lazy! Go find a quick fix somewhere else!

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence
(self) Control
Challenge

All you need to know.
This.

To expand:
- Keep your feelings to yourself about her during the first 3-6 months, even if she asks you, or if she tells you how much she likes you.
- Go at it from a mindset of she has to prove herself to you, not the other way around. You can do this by not trying to impress her (don't bring up brag-stories about yourself), and also by teasing her in a way that isn't mean-spirited. Like, if she tells you she has a few cats, you might say, "Oh gosh, cats? I don't think this is going to work" with a grin on your face.
- Keep the conversation about her. Be mysterious and don't answer much of anything about yourself - maybe limit things about yourself to one thing per date, and don't go deep about it.
- Stay positive and confident at all times. YOU are the catch, and your life is awesome. Never talk about depressing, heavy, or sad ****. Never talk about how your ex dumped you blah blah blah.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they're interested you will know. If you know you're not good looking then lift, it's all you have (apart from confidence and charm (mentioned above)).

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Stop believing in "Rules" as hard boundaries and instead view them as guidelines. You will never truly become good with women by constantly following hard and cast rules. Situations are fluid and sometimes doing the exact opposite of ehat the rule tells you to do is the way that works best

2) Never stop working on dating and seeing more women just because you have had sex with one woman. Men too often stop doing what will make them successful because they succeeded in banging a woman and want things to work out with her. It doesnt work like that. You still need to be dating and banging othe women for at least the first few months mainly to avoid becoming overly needy and giving her too much importance in your life she doesn't deserve at this point

3) Chance favors the bold. Escalatiin begins on the first date and should continue ramping up on each sucessive date until you bang her. Do not be afraid of showing sexuality early on and do not be afraid of kissing her. The biggest mistake men make on dates is they hold back their sexual side because they think it will "scare a woman off" when it has the exact opposite effect. Obviously escalation starts slow by touching her alike grabhing hee hand to chexk out a ring or bracelet or look at her nails or tell her she has soft hands while you hold them, etc and continues to ramp up from there...
Ive gotten no second dates 1 or 2 times from women saying I was too "aggressive" but ive gotten no second dates probably 20 times from women who said there was no "spark/chemistry, etc" which is chick code for you didn't show me anything sexual...always remember a woman will be far more likely to forgive you for being too sexual rather than not sexual enough.