Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Toilet paper rant:

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They do? I didn't know that was so common. I've heard those wipes aren't flushable in spite of what they say on the package. People that work in the waste industry say they clogs pipes and don't dissolve. Also that's a bunch of chemicals you're putting on your bunghole. They come in handy if you're in public but I still think water is the best solution, for the organism and for the environment. I still use TP but always wash off with the bidet if I can. (But when I travel I always have wipes.) But hey - everyone's different.
Sh1tting in the steadily scarce resource as fresh drinking water is no where near environmentally friendly. No other mammal does this in the animal kingdom.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people use wipes and just dry off with toilet paper. You can also wet toilet paper and even use some mild soap if need be. If a person has any anal fissures or hemorrhoids, that can help tremendously.
They do? I didn't know that was so common. I've heard those wipes aren't flushable in spite of what they say on the package. People that work in the waste industry say they clogs pipes and don't dissolve. Also that's a bunch of chemicals you're putting on your bunghole. They come in handy if you're in public but I still think water is the best solution, for the organism and for the environment. I still use TP but always wash off with the bidet if I can. (But when I travel I always have wipes.) But hey - everyone's different.
Okay, no. That is defintiely NOT common, Rick. I’ve actually never ever heard of that in my life, nor have I seen it once in any of the bathrooms I have ever been in when I have gone over to other people’s homes. Unless they have an infant who is still in diapers, I don’t think it’s very common at all lol
8F3A7EDA-E0D1-4F31-881A-BAFF5EB98C03.jpeg
They still got some at my local target lmao yeah they’re definitely not common haha

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or
1 cup of bleach in a gal of water.

We truly are in the midst of a zombie apocalypse
I have found some Clorox Bleach. All is well

The Lysol isn't arriving until Tuesday

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Police in Philly are refusing to take anyone to jail for all but the most violent crimes. I would expect other major urban areas to follow suit. That's why people are buying guns.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stocked up on non-perishable items, dehydrated foods, seeds for planting vegetables, and there's an order in for baby chicks. Fvck toilet paper. I have enough old socks kicking around that I could use if need be. People are truly dumb.

I'm contemplating if I should go buy a gun or a crossbow. I'm legal to own them and I'd like to hunt my own food.