Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Toilet paper rant:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
My main job is for a major energy drink company and my job is basically to get our product on as many shelf’s, in as many stores as I can.
With that being said, I am in and out of the grocery store all day and my question is
What the **** is wrong with Americans?
Why toilet paper?
I don’t understand it, people are buying ALL the toilet paper in every store. I mean cases on top of cases. I watched a pallet drop in a store with 50 twelve packs of toilet paper.
i **** you not FIVE people bought all 50 packs of toilet paper. That’s an average of 122 rolls of toilet paper each!

122 roles of toilet paper would literally last me three years. How much do people sh*t? I sh*t once a day, twice if I was drinking the night before and I just don’t understand this. One roll of toilet paper gets me atleast 20 poops.

Are people eating it? If this were a real serious pandemic which I don’t believe it is, why aren’t people stacking up one oranges, garlic, tumeric, grapefruit, vitamin C supplements.. things to boost the immune system.
If things really were bad, and you ran out of toilet paper you could always take a soapy wash cloth and wipe with it. I just don’t understand??!?

Someone please make sense of this toilet paper hoarding for me?
i use over half of toilet paper roll for just one shi.t because of my hairy a.ssho.le and really sticky poor poo consistence caused by coffee

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Partly because of the fact that fear makes people less intelligent and rational, which in effect also creates a impression that you're under some kind of threat and have a strong urge to act, in some way, or some form so people go out to stock up on food and sanitary products, like toilet paper so they get the feeling that they're atleast doing something.
The enormous popularity with toilet paper is largely because of monkey see, monkey do phenomenon, which in turn creates an even bigger effect because rational people also want to buy it now since it could run out. If you've a family of four you need some.
Lastly it's become somewhat trendy too.

If this were a real serious pandemic which I don’t believe it is
This is ignorance though. It's not up for debate, it's a fact.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I have a bidet. **** toilet paper, you literally are fingering your asshole with tissue lol
I don't understand why bidets aren't more common in America. It's kind of gross that people don't use them everywhere. I mean if I got shyt on my face somehow, I wouldn't just use toilet paper to clean it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I was thinking Amazon prime pantry but damn even that site is running out of toilet paper. I'm one of those guys who order everything from amazon. Every week I have $200-$300 worth of packages (mostly house hold items like carpet cleaners, toilet paper, coffee, etc). But today I struggled to find toilet paper on Amazon which is UNHEARD of.
I can hook you up. For you, just 10 bucks a roll. Plus, I'll even upgrade you to double-ply. Rick's got your back.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I don't understand why bidets aren't more common in America. It's kind of gross that people don't use them everywhere. I mean if I got shyt on my face somehow, I wouldn't just use toilet paper to clean it.
Most people use wipes and just dry off with toilet paper. You can also wet toilet paper and even use some mild soap if need be. If a person has any anal fissures or hemorrhoids, that can help tremendously.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people use wipes and just dry off with toilet paper. You can also wet toilet paper and even use some mild soap if need be. If a person has any anal fissures or hemorrhoids, that can help tremendously.
They do? I didn't know that was so common. I've heard those wipes aren't flushable in spite of what they say on the package. People that work in the waste industry say they clogs pipes and don't dissolve. Also that's a bunch of chemicals you're putting on your bunghole. They come in handy if you're in public but I still think water is the best solution, for the organism and for the environment. I still use TP but always wash off with the bidet if I can. (But when I travel I always have wipes.) But hey - everyone's different.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
As long as it's a nice phat female ass, all good. Need to make sure that she clean and sh it (no pun intended).

They do? I didn't know that was so common. I've heard those wipes aren't flushable in spite of what they say on the package. People that work in the waste industry say they clogs pipes and don't dissolve. Also that's a bunch of chemicals you're putting on your bunghole. They come in handy if you're in public but I still think water is the best solution, for the organism and for the environment. I still use TP but always wash off with the bidet if I can. (But when I travel I always have wipes.) But hey - everyone's different.
They make septic safe ones now. Most people in urban areas have sewer, so it's not that big of a deal. Not sure how people wipe with no water.. That must be quiet uncomfortable.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are going to sell me on getting a bidet lol.
I say do it! A lot of people get cold water ones only, but I like my hot water on the old bullseye.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say do it! A lot of people get cold water ones only, but I like my hot water on the old bullseye.
I forgot about the temperature considerations. Cold water in the winter doesn't sound too pleasant, but I wouldn't want scalding water either. Looks like I'm going to have to do some research if I decide to pull the trigger. Sounds convenient though. It gets harder to reach around behind me as I get older, er I mean more muscle bound. If the stores are out of toilet paper, I wonder if there is going to be a run on bidets?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a dial on the control panel that mixes hot and cold to get the temp you want.

LOL, yeah, "muscle bound".

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are going to sell me on getting a bidet lol.
I highly recommend. You can also buy a handheld unit. It's like a kitchen sink sprayer, you hook it up to the water supply going to your toilet. It's got a cradle that rests on the tank of the toilet. I bought one on Amazon for maybe $25 but never used it because I lived in a super old apartment and was worried there would be a leak and my landlord at the time would blame it on that. That one would be limited to cold, of course, but it's cheaper than installing a porcelain unit.

Now that I live in Europe they are more ubiquitous, and I have one in my apartment (porcelain).

I remember a proctologist telling me once that he thought TP was bad overall, too abrasive. Of course I use TP first, but I clean up with the bidet to avoid swamp a$$. (Sorry if this is too much information.) I never felt 100% "clean" with just TP in the past. Which means I guess I truly am anal.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Toilet roll is big and bulky so so psychologically people associate it with security and a need to bulk buy it. Same things happened in UK.
No frozen veg, tins, flour, medicine coffee, cereal,rice, pasta. Nothing left.
Luckily I have snares, traps and a slingshot. I'm under no illusion that I can live exclusively on the fat of the land but I know what to eat and how to catch what nature has provided and my dehydrator has been working overtime these last few weeks.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are more deer than people where I live. Maybe that won't be true by the time this virus passes, though. I imagine hunting will be popular, probably poaching too.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's awefully sh1tty of them

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't find disinfectant to save my life. It has always been what I used to clean the kitchen and bathroom. Can't find any. Tried about 8 stores today. Had to buy Lysol for $42 on Ebay

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My main job is for a major energy drink company and my job is basically to get our product on as many shelf’s, in as many stores as I can.
With that being said, I am in and out of the grocery store all day and my question is
What the **** is wrong with Americans?
Why toilet paper?
I don’t understand it, people are buying ALL the toilet paper in every store. I mean cases on top of cases. I watched a pallet drop in a store with 50 twelve packs of toilet paper.
i **** you not FIVE people bought all 50 packs of toilet paper. That’s an average of 122 rolls of toilet paper each!

122 roles of toilet paper would literally last me three years. How much do people sh*t? I sh*t once a day, twice if I was drinking the night before and I just don’t understand this. One roll of toilet paper gets me atleast 20 poops.

Are people eating it? If this were a real serious pandemic which I don’t believe it is, why aren’t people stacking up one oranges, garlic, tumeric, grapefruit, vitamin C supplements.. things to boost the immune system.
If things really were bad, and you ran out of toilet paper you could always take a soapy wash cloth and wipe with it. I just don’t understand??!?

Someone please make sense of this toilet paper hoarding for me?
To be woowoo, coronavirus and toilet paper are associated with the muladhara chakra aka base or root. It is associated with survival and sexuality.
The msm hype cycle has triggered people’s anxiety around their survival needs, especially toward an unseeable and virtually unknown assailant. In the face on an uncontrollable external factor, the nervous system rallies to what it can control thus the hoarding of food and a more vulnerable aspect of our sexuality - one’s own ass.

Toilet paper is like a emotional binkie for the butt.

Think about how vulnerable you feel when you’re out of TP, pants around your ankles as you shuffle through the cabinets swearing under your breath, hoping that there is one more roll to ease your existential angst.

And there it is!

Victorious and elated, that you can finish wiping your own ass. Triumphant you emerge from the bathroom, dominate in your own reality.

‍lol

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't find disinfectant to save my life. It has always been what I used to clean the kitchen and bathroom. Can't find any. Tried about 8 stores today. Had to buy Lysol for $42 on Ebay
or
1 cup of bleach in a gal of water.

We truly are in the midst of a zombie apocalypse