Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Toilet paper rant:

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My main job is for a major energy drink company and my job is basically to get our product on as many shelf’s, in as many stores as I can.
With that being said, I am in and out of the grocery store all day and my question is
What the **** is wrong with Americans?
Why toilet paper?
I don’t understand it, people are buying ALL the toilet paper in every store. I mean cases on top of cases. I watched a pallet drop in a store with 50 twelve packs of toilet paper.
i **** you not FIVE people bought all 50 packs of toilet paper. That’s an average of 122 rolls of toilet paper each!

122 roles of toilet paper would literally last me three years. How much do people sh*t? I sh*t once a day, twice if I was drinking the night before and I just don’t understand this. One roll of toilet paper gets me atleast 20 poops.

Are people eating it? If this were a real serious pandemic which I don’t believe it is, why aren’t people stacking up one oranges, garlic, tumeric, grapefruit, vitamin C supplements.. things to boost the immune system.
If things really were bad, and you ran out of toilet paper you could always take a soapy wash cloth and wipe with it. I just don’t understand??!?

Someone please make sense of this toilet paper hoarding for me?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same thing is happening here in Spain. There hasn't been any on the shelf at the local supermarket in a week. People are fukking stupid, that's why. And most people have bidets here, so it's really moronic.

billtx49

Reaction score
Yes, it’s insane and probably relates to human comfort and insecurities. I absolutely hate to talk about toxic waste disposal, but there are other emergency products available if a person has at least a smidge of imagination …

Igetit!

Reaction score
I don't understand it either. I recently went to 3 dollar general stores,the shelves were COMPLETELY CLEAN in the tissue aisle.

Maybe the virus gives you diarrhea or something......I have no idea.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My main job is for a major energy drink company and my job is basically to get our product on as many shelf’s, in as many stores as I can.
With that being said, I am in and out of the grocery store all day and my question is
Why toilet paper?
I don’t understand it, people are buying ALL the toilet paper in every store. I mean cases on top of cases. I watched a pallet drop in a store with 50 twelve packs of toilet paper.
i **** you not FIVE people bought all 50 packs of toilet paper. That’s an average of 122 rolls of toilet paper each!

122 roles of toilet paper would literally last me three years. How much do people sh*t? I sh*t once a day, twice if I was drinking the night before and I just don’t understand this. One roll of toilet paper gets me atleast 20 poops.

Are people eating it? If this were a real serious pandemic which I don’t believe it is, why aren’t people stacking up one oranges, garlic, tumeric, grapefruit, vitamin C supplements.. things to boost the immune system.
If things really were bad, and you ran out of toilet paper you could always take a soapy wash cloth and wipe with it. I just don’t understand??!?

Also happening in Denmark and the Netherlands.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why toilet paper?

People, in general, are lemmings and are scared. There is no making sense of this. People are panicking and do not know what to do. Plus with 24/7 non-stop news, they think the absolute worst.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toilet paper of all things is kind of odd. I can see panic buying food or the water, but toilet paper? When did that move to the top of the survival hierarchy? Worst case scenario, and this is nasty, but you could use a washcloth and keep washing it out. Or in my case, I knew I was keeping that old set of encyclopedias for something.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was funny that all the hand sanitizer and bleach disappeared immediately, but the hydrogen peroxide took much longer to sell, because people don't understand it is a sanitizer, and btw much nicer to use than bleach. The active ingredient in hand sanitizer is alcohol. Isopropyl is disappearing now. Unless you live in California, which mandates a lower alcohol percentage, everclear from the liquor store is an effective sanitizer as well. Gem clear is the generic brand sold near me.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
someone told me cause they have 6 kids, I just bought a bidet and bet done with it $60 they're gouging on Amazon for those for $1000 but you can't prosecute cause they're from China

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was funny that all the hand sanitizer and bleach disappeared immediately, but the hydrogen peroxide took much longer to sell, because people don't understand it is a sanitizer, and btw much nicer to use than bleach. The active ingredient in hand sanitizer is alcohol. Isopropyl is disappearing now. Unless you live in California, which mandates a lower alcohol percentage, everclear from the liquor store is an effective sanitizer as well. Gem clear is the generic brand sold near me.
Lot of people don't know that dry gas is the same $hit. We ran out of alcohol so I just bought some extra dry gas.

Also, I bought a couple extra 50 lb bags of rock salt.

Very cheap, and useful for tons of $hit. Preservative, antibacterial, flavoring, etc,...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lot of people don't know that dry gas is the same $hit. We ran out of alcohol so I just bought some extra dry gas.

Very cheap, and useful for tons of $hit. Preservative, antibacterial, flavoring, etc,...
Dry gas is the same thing as isopropyl alcohol???

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My panic buy was ten pounds of yukon gold seed potatoes.

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
They see the toilet paper start to go, and they figure if the Jones's are hoarding it, I'd better too, else I won't be able to get it. It grows exponentially.

I bought this thing a few years ago that shoots warm water up to your nether regions. It mounts right to the toilet bowl and you plumb it into your existing water supply. Hot and cold. I bought it because I have a painful intestinal condition that can make your rear end very sore. It's one of the best things I ever bought. That hot water really hits the spot!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I **** three times a day. You should **** for every meal otherwise your diet is lacking in fiber.

Also, people **** more when they have illness.

Remember if you’re at home for two months, all those ****s you take at work and school happen at home.

Finally, remember that women use more toilet paper... and that people have kids and families. If you’re a single guy, multiply your toilet paper usage by a minimum of 5. Ten is probably more accurate.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are people eating it? If this were a real serious pandemic which I don’t believe it is, why ??!?
Cut the bullshvt. A lot of people are going to die in the next four months. Our hospitals will be choosing between saving youth and watching elderly people succumb to respiratory failure. Most of our doctors and nurses will become ill themselves. But all young men can think about right now is how inconvenient not being able to party is.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut the bullshvt. A lot of people are going to die in the next four months. Our hospitals will be choosing between saving youth and watching elderly people succumb to respiratory failure. Most of our doctors and nurses will become ill themselves. But all young men can think about right now is how inconvenient not being able to party is.
Man, what is wrong with you? Your profile says you;re 30 and you're addressing guys a couple of years younger than you as "young people"? LOL

And secondly, get your **** together. This is as real of a pandemic as when the flu season comes and children and adults get sick all over the world, exception being that this one is a bit more aggressive. That's about it. There is absolutely no reason for any mentally healthy person to be stocking up on toilet paper like they are doing, this is absolutely showing the level of stupidity and how most people are weak, cannot think straight and do whatever the first idiot is doing before them. That's about it, you can go ahead and complicate it and sugarcoat is as much as you want now