Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder girl wants to come to my house to smash right now!

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It leaves women stunned for the most part...they are like "How can you last so long???" But when they tell you how sore they are the next morning I take it as a win... that's called beating the pvssy up haha
LOL - yeah.
I've had quite a bit of 'repeat-business' from friends/etc. after a woman has told others.

One that I heard was telling friends etc.... I saw her in a pub a few weeks later in a group of 4, one of them basically came after me that night... (I let her catch me) - Turned out it was the other one's aunt. :rofl:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL - yeah.
I've had quite a bit of 'repeat-business' from friends/etc. after a woman has told others.

One that I heard was telling friends etc.... I saw her in a pub a few weeks later in a group of 4, one of them basically came after me that night... (I let her catch me) - Turned out it was the other one's aunt. :rofl:
I’ve never had this. I always feel like
Women are keeping me a secret for themselves

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well they'll rarely tell YOU - but they do talk among themselves - and when a friend of a previous woman makes it easy for you..... You know they've talked.

Also - after I divorced, my daughter's circle of friends became a good source of quite a lot of 'fun'.
I would see them socially, and I already knew who were the single ones, and the 'easy' ones - LOL. They mostly knew each other, so I know for sure that notes were being compared....
The aunt and niece I mentioned came from that source - The niece was at my daughter's birthday BBQ a couple of summers ago, we got to chatting (and flirting) then I gave her a lift home and was asked in 'for coffee' ;)
The aunt was only 6 yrs older (mid 40s) and if anything, a little better looking than the niece.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well they'll rarely tell YOU - but they do talk among themselves - and when a friend of a previous woman makes it easy for you..... You know they've talked.

Also - after I divorced, my daughter's circle of friends became a good source of quite a lot of 'fun'.
I would see them socially, and I already knew who were the single ones, and the 'easy' ones - LOL. They mostly knew each other, so I know for sure that notes were being compared....
The aunt and niece I mentioned came from that source - The niece was at my daughter's birthday BBQ a couple of summers ago, we got to chatting (and flirting) then I gave her a lift home and was asked in 'for coffee' ;)
The aunt was only 6 yrs older (mid 40s) and if anything, a little better looking than the niece.
Wow. Yeah I never experienced that. Even when I was living with a poly girl who preferred to fvck me
Over her husband. She had a hot sister who was with a guy who couldn’t last a minute let alone the hours me and poly girl did. I was always hoping the sister would look me up but she never did. Strange

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice (and this is just my opinion)...

If you actually definitely want to have round 2 (and presumably 3, 4, 5, etc.)...

At first, wait to see if she reaches out (within first week or so). Only after that first week should you reach out if she doesn't first.

My reasoning... Don't contact her right away because she may feel you'll be clingy cause she gave you some pu$$y... So avoid her thinking that. But after 1 week, if she doesn't contact, then it may be because she's wanting to know if it even "mattered" or "meant anything" to you. So that's why it's up to you.

I could be wrong, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

When she left my house this morning and got in her car, she asked me to message her, I said I would do.

However on her way home she messaged me first..

Her - I enjoyed last night, it was fun (kiss heart enoji)

Me - Yeh It was good fun (horny devil emoji)

Also last night she asked me when I was going to take her on a proper date.. I reckon she was quite drunk, so could have just been talking nonsense.

So does the fact that she asked me to text her, but then ended up texting me first, change the dynamics?

I reckon this girl makes good plate material.. She knows it is only sex I am after & she feels the same way.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've had friends of GF make a move on me when we were out and my GF went to the bathroom...they gave me their number and said they've heard nothing but great things about me and if things don't work out between her and I that I should contact her

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Yeah I never experienced that. Even when I was living with a poly girl who preferred to fvck me
Over her husband. She had a hot sister who was with a guy who couldn’t last a minute let alone the hours me and poly girl did. I was always hoping the sister would look me up but she never did. Strange
Well you're only 33 - I was in my 50s before I noticed this kinda thing happening.
I was married 20+ yrs, only been dating again since just before turning 51.
Maybe the poly girl didn't tell the sister because she was the jealous type and wanted you to herself..?

I always make it plain right from the start that I'm only in it for the short term, I tend to hit on women 10 to 20 years younger and it probably wouldn't work long-term with most of them anyway - In that age group they'll usually go for something short-term quite happily, and not shy of talking about it to their friends.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you're only 33 - I was in my 50s before I noticed this kinda thing happening.
I was married 20+ yrs, only been dating again since just before turning 51.
Maybe the poly girl didn't tell the sister because she was the jealous type and wanted you to herself..?

I always make it plain right from the start that I'm only in it for the short term, I tend to hit on women 10 to 20 years younger and it probably wouldn't work long-term with most of them anyway - In that age group they'll usually go for something short-term quite happily, and not shy of talking about it to their friends.
Wow and you’re in youre 50’s lasting 3 hours?? What’s your secret?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The secret to lasting long is CARDIO yup.. If you can control your orgasm & stop yourself for cvming & your fitness level is through the roof... You can smash chicks relentlessly!

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in my mid 40s...my secret is to be in shape and put on a 60lb vest and climb hills with it and workout with it

Without a doubt those weighted vest workouts translate more to the bedroom than anything else ever has for me.
Nice, I’ll have to start that once I’ve gotten more in shape. Just got back to the gym yesterday

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nice, I’ll have to start that once I’ve gotten more in shape. Just got back to the gym yesterday
Make sure you get one that you can adjust...I started at around 20 lbs and then worked my way up in like 5 lb increments to the full 60...

I have the ZFO Sports one like in this pic

But mine is an older model...the new ones look a lot nicer!

Also highly recommend the Agogie resistance band pants...basically it's like 40lbs of resistance via 8 bands running the length of the pants that make it harder to do anything...love them! Hellified leg workouts and elliptical sessions

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you get one that you can adjust...I started at around 20 lbs and then worked my way up in like 5 lb increments to the full 60...

I have the ZFO Sports one like in this pic

But mine is an older model...the new ones look a lot nicer!
Nice. Would just doing more squats be the same?

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow and you’re in youre 50’s lasting 3 hours?? What’s your secret?
For me it's a combination of cardio and keeping in shape.
I'm not hammering away for 3 hours - like I said earlier, it's on-and-off, switching positions with her on top some of the time, and a bunch of kissing and oral in between. (I've also been told that I have 'magic-fingers' LOL)

When I was married I piled on a heap of weight, got to around 290 pounds at one point.
Then around 50, went on a strict 'no-processed-sugars' diet and lost over 90 lb and found out that refined sugars must have been having a massive lag effect on me.
It was almost like I was regenerating - I now feel like I was in my late 20s to early 30s.
I was a cyclist up until about 25 yrs ago, and I think the roadwork I did in those days has stood me in good stead for when I got back into shape.
I'm cycling again now, mainly for cardio, I don't go hillclimbing like I did in my youth.

As for erections, well, they just 'last' these days - I put it down to the aforementioned blood-pressure pills**, and generally being much fitter than most guys my age.

** I can't avoid the pills - High BP runs in my family, and all I can do is manage it best I can.
Diet and fitness help, but without the pills, doesn't matter what I do, the numbers go up.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not hammering away for 3 hours - like I said earlier, it's on-and-off, switching positions with her on top some of the time, and a bunch of kissing and oral in between. (I've also been told that I have 'magic-fingers' LOL)

When I was married I piled on a heap of weight, got to around 290 pounds at one point.
Then around 50, went on a strict 'no-processed-sugars' diet and lost over 90 lb and found out that refined sugars must have been having a massive lag effect on me.
It was almost like I was regenerating - I now feel like I was in my late 20s to early 30s.
I was a cyclist up until about 25 yrs ago, and I think the groundwork I did in those days has stood me in good stead for when I got back into shape.
I'm cycling again now, mainly for cardio, I don't go hillclimbing like I did in my youth.

As for erections, well, they just 'last' these days - I put it down to the aforementioned blood-pressure pills**, and generally being much fitter than most guys my age.

** I can't avoid the pills - High BP runs in my family, and all I can do is manage it best I can.
Diet and fitness help, but without the pills, doesn't matter what I do, the numbers go up.
Nice. I already eat a very healthy, organic and non processed diet. I’m lean, 150lbs. Looking to bulk up tbh. But I’ll have to add something to help with stamina. I can hold off from cumming by controlling myself but I’m unable to **** relentlessly as the feeling is just too much most of the time. That’s why I hope maybe squats would be good as I want to bulk up not get thinner

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nice. Would just doing more squats be the same?
No because you are adding resistance to literally every movement you do against the whole posterior chain whereas the squat only adds resistance in one particular area...it will help to allow you to make progress faster than you would on your own...

But I wouldn't recommend those until you have a baseline fitness level.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I was a cyclist up until about 25 yrs ago, and I think the roadwork I did in those days has stood me in good stead for when I got back into shape.

Honestly I read a study that said literally almost everyone would benefit from taking those BP lowering pills because it has such low side effects and is mostly a glorified water pill that regulates how much water your body holds in. I was thinking of talking to my doctor about it although I am typically in normal range

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. I already eat a very healthy, organic and non processed diet. I’m lean, 150lbs. Looking to bulk up tbh. But I’ll have to add something to help with stamina. I can hold off from cumming by controlling myself but I’m unable to **** relentlessly as the feeling is just too much most of the time. That’s why I hope maybe squats would be good as I want to bulk up not get thinner
Seriously, it's not about going at it relentlessly. Take your time... savour it...
Self-control gets better with age and experience - A couple of positives that came from my long marriage were that by doing it A LOT, over many years, you do get a lot of experience, and you do learn a lot about how a woman works down there.
And the more she enjoys it too - the more you'll get - and the more she'll tell her friends... ;)

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, it's not about going at it relentlessly. Take your time... savour it...
Self-control gets better with age and experience - A couple of positives that came from my long marriage were that by doing it A LOT, over many years, you do get a lot of experience, and you do learn a lot about how a woman works down there.
And the more she enjoys it too - the more you'll get - and the more she'll tell her friends... ;)
In my experience, the more I pleased a woman the faster she nexted me. It doesn’t seem to jive with my personality. Being selfish and putting my own pleasure first has been more successful for me.

also, I can keep myself from cumming easily, I just meant that I want to be able to go fast and hard for longer periods of time. I can take my time and “savour it” no problem. Not an issue. Also not enjoyable for me