Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder girl wants to come to my house to smash right now!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So only been talking to her for the last 3-4 hours.. She is out drinking with some friends & doesn't look like she has found a guy she can take home.

She looks a solid 7.5.. And lives only 15 minutes from me. She wants to come to my house to smash in the next 30 minutes.

Smash or give her a pass?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So only been talking to her for the last 3-4 hours.. She is out drinking with some friends & doesn't look like she has found a guy she can take home.

She looks a solid 7.5.. And lives only 15 minutes from me. She wants to come to my house to smash in the next 30 minutes.

Smash or give her a pass?
Why not? Strike while the iron is hot!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically, you'll be dinking a chick that is as slutty as a prostitute. Wonderful. :rolleyes:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last time this happened to me (2006, I literally entered a bar and the chick within 45 mins of meeting me ordered us a taxi to hers)....despite being protected I got an STD. Looking back she I think she deliberately infected me, from things she was doing. Just for the record it wasn’t AIDS or anything too basty, but still, wasn’t much fun getting liquid nitrogen sprayed on my d1ck twice.

thankfully no recurrence after 16 years.

be careful.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway she only just left.. So I initially banged her with a condom, but then she sucked me off a few times without a condom.

As she left she, turned around & said will you message me later? I simply said. Sure.

She seems OK as a plate, but nothing more than that. Happens to have a banging body though.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last time this happened to me (2006, I literally entered a bar and the chick within 45 mins of meeting me ordered us a taxi to hers)....despite being protected I got an STD. Looking back she I think she deliberately infected me, from things she was doing. Just for the record it wasn’t AIDS or anything too basty, but still, wasn’t much fun getting liquid nitrogen sprayed on my d1ck twice.

thankfully no recurrence after 16 years.

be careful.

Your right man.. I did wrap up, however after a few drinks she sucked me off a few times without a condom.