Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder girl wants to come to my house to smash right now!

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I read a study that said literally almost everyone would benefit from taking those BP lowering pills because it has such low side effects and is mostly a glorified water pill that regulates how much water your body holds in. I was thinking of talking to my doctor about it although I am typically in normal range
Depends which ones you're on - Some are actual diuretics (water pills)
There's also alpha-blockers - Calcium channel blockers - and ACE inhibitors.

I'm on the calcium channel blockers, which work more by opening up blood vessels. (similar to ED pills)
They're also coincidentally good anti-Covid pills - Covid does it's damage by depositing calcium in the walls of blood vessels as it breeds - less calcium available means it's harder for it to take hold, and if it does take hold the damage is less severe.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, the more I pleased a woman the faster she nexted me. It doesn’t seem to jive with my personality. Being selfish and putting my own pleasure first has been more successful for me.
Could be your target audience - which will be much younger than mine in general - and much more keen on the 'bad-boy' stereotype.
By the time they're in my age range (late 30s and through their 40s), they've done all that, and being selfish doesn't tend to work so well for me.

Or as you say - maybe it's a personality thing..??

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Depends which ones you're on - Some are actual diuretics (water pills)
There's also alpha-blockers - Calcium channel blockers - and ACE inhibitors.

I'm on the calcium channel blockers, which work more by opening up blood vessels. (similar to ED pills)
They're also coincidentally good anti-Covid pills - Covid does it's damage by depositing calcium in the walls of blood vessels as it breeds - less calcium available means it's harder for it to take hold, and if it does take hold the damage is less severe.
I am on a calcium channel blocker for AFib...

Well if that is the case then Vitamin K2 should be a first line defense..it literally activates all calcium binding proteins in the body and especially the ones in the heart and blood vessel linings to transport calcium to where it is supposed to go in the bones and teeth and get it out of the soft tissue and blood vessels.

Super interesting studies and read...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she left my house this morning and got in her car, she asked me to message her, I said I would do.

However on her way home she messaged me first..

Her - I enjoyed last night, it was fun (kiss heart enoji)

Me - Yeh It was good fun (horny devil emoji)

Also last night she asked me when I was going to take her on a proper date.. I reckon she was quite drunk, so could have just been talking nonsense.

So does the fact that she asked me to text her, but then ended up texting me first, change the dynamics?

I reckon this girl makes good plate material.. She knows it is only sex I am after & she feels the same way.
When would YOU like to have a round 2? That needs to happen to solidly lock her into the rotation. The way you do that will set the tone for how your "relationship" will go for the next couple weeks to months....

I think a Sunday morning text is in order. Simple "good morning" . Let her respond and see what direction she takes it. Be ready to invite her for dinner as your idea of a "proper date". You could establish her as your "Thursday night girl", but be aware she could be doing the same to you. If you want her as a plate, keep the meetups to 1x per week, don't get caught up in text chit chat, and don't treat her like a girlfriend.

I found it was easier when it was out of town girls, where I had to schedule time ahead to make it work, who could put up with that sort of arrangement. If she lives 10-15 minutes away then the "Drop by" probability is a lot higher.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

However, it seems that most participants wished their sex sessions lasted for longer.

Women said their ideal intercourse would last for 14 minutes and foreplay to last 19 minutes, while men said they’d like to spend 18 minutes on both.

so most people aren’t even breaking 18 mins which being honest, seems realistic.

Women don’t seem to want 3 hours as a group.

I get that this is “per intercourse”

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw a lot of that on Tinder. Basically women there looks for casual sex.

Depends on what you want. If you choose to fck those girls just be sure to protect yourself.

But I dont see a problem on that... I wouls just be careful. I had some infections and those things are pretty bad to deal with.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great news, great news.

We need more posts of this commendable level.

Congrats.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well.I can go for 4 hours! Although,that does include dinner,and a film
Most great films these days are around 2.5 hours
When would YOU like to have a round 2? That needs to happen to solidly lock her into the rotation. The way you do that will set the tone for how your "relationship" will go for the next couple weeks to months....

I think a Sunday morning text is in order. Simple "good morning" . Let her respond and see what direction she takes it. Be ready to invite her for dinner as your idea of a "proper date". You could establish her as your "Thursday night girl", but be aware she could be doing the same to you. If you want her as a plate, keep the meetups to 1x per week, don't get caught up in text chit chat, and don't treat her like a girlfriend.

I found it was easier when it was out of town girls, where I had to schedule time ahead to make it work, who could put up with that sort of arrangement. If she lives 10-15 minutes away then the "Drop by" probability is a lot higher.
She definitely mentioned me taking her on a proper date.

I think she realises that her turning up at my house like that and getting railed by me was a slutty move. Which it was haha

We texted back & forth a little yesterday & she kept saying she had a hot and sexy time.

I think she wants more but, like dating type more.

I will text her and offer to take a for a drink and cook a meal then hopefully BANG

Just that once a week girl and nothing more

She has a banging body.. However I don't LTR slvts

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw a lot of that on Tinder. Basically women there looks for casual sex.

Depends on what you want. If you choose to fck those girls just be sure to protect yourself.

But I dont see a problem on that... I wouls just be careful. I had some infections and those things are pretty bad to deal with.
And this is the downside of banging hot girls off tinder.

Honestly the worry one can experience afterwards isn't really worth it.

STD and now Covid.. Everytime you get a cough of sniffle it's... Errm best get checked out and tested

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last time this happened to me (2006, I literally entered a bar and the chick within 45 mins of meeting me ordered us a taxi to hers)....despite being protected I got an STD. Looking back she I think she deliberately infected me, from things she was doing. Just for the record it wasn’t AIDS or anything too basty, but still, wasn’t much fun getting liquid nitrogen sprayed on my d1ck twice.

thankfully no recurrence after 16 years.

be careful.
I had a sluut that liked to stick her finger up my ass. :eek: Sure enough, I needed some of that LN2 around my anus. :mad::mad::mad: And it kept coming back until I got Imiquimod; now, anytime it comes back it, it quickly necrotizes and sloughs off with a bowel movement.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't complain if I could get a chick that's sluttier than a prostitute. I can't get jack sh1t right now, and it's fvcking depressing.
Do you consider yourself Incel?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a sluut that liked to stick her finger up my ass. :eek: Sure enough, I needed some of that LN2 around my anus. :mad::mad::mad: And it kept coming back until I got Imiquimod; now, anytime it comes back it, it quickly necrotizes and sloughs off with a bowel movement.
Don't let slvts poke your azz dude.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing.. This girl I banged last night was considerably taller than me.

I'm 5ft8 she must have been 5ft11...I didn't let that bother me in the slightest & proceeded to rail her like I was 6ft

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after I finished banging her, she did ask me to take her on a proper date.. Maybe that was just the alcohol talking.
this is hilarious, they literally have no self awareness whatsoever.

it amazes me how they navigate life on "call of duty recruit mode"

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Another thing.. This girl I banged last night was considerably taller than me.

I'm 5ft8 she must have been 5ft11...I didn't let that bother me in the slightest & proceeded to rail her like I was 6ft
Why would it bother you?

They're all the same height when they're laying down or bent over.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would it bother you?

They're all the same height when they're laying down or bent over.
Very true.. However some low confidence guy certainly would become height conscience in that situation.. In bed she was the same height as me, so all is well in the world.