Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder girl wants to come to my house to smash right now!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update..

So I decided to keep this girl around as a plate..

Messaged her today, told her I will be out of town for a week however when I get back Friday could go out for a drink or two and meal, then movie at my place.

Her - Could do, but would it be our first date?

Me - Well I'm taking you out, so that's a date right?

Her - Yeh but you have your terms on a first date?

Me - What terms? It's a date not a life long contract.

Her - Well you wouldn't eat my ***** on our first date, you said you won't go down on a chick first time?

Me - Our first meet was not a DATE we just banged

Her - So this will be first date? OK when your back let me know we can arrange to meet

Me - Yes will be first date, and yes can sort it when I get back, have a good evening.

So guys she literally begged me to eat her ***** & I refused to do so.. I don't go down on chicks that easy, unless I find her HIGHLY attractive.. This girl was quite hot.. However not hot enough for me to eat her out on first meet lol

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Update..

So I decided to keep this girl around as a plate..

Messaged her today, told her I will be out of town for a week however when I get back Friday could go out for a drink or two and meal, then movie at my place.

Her - Could do, but would it be our first date?

Me - Well I'm taking you out, so that's a date right?

Her - Yeh but you have your terms on a first date?

Me - What terms? It's a date not a life long contract.

Her - Well you wouldn't eat my ***** on our first date, you said you won't go down on a chick first time?

Me - Our first meet was not a DATE we just banged

Her - So this will be first date? OK when your back let me know we can arrange to meet

Me - Yes will be first date, and yes can sort it when I get back, have a good evening.

So guys she literally begged me to eat her ***** & I refused to do so.. I don't go down on chicks that easy, unless I find her HIGHLY attractive.. This girl was quite hot.. However not hot enough for me to eat her out on first meet lol
Show pics with blocked out face?

So she wants you to take her out just so it meets the criteria for you to eat her pu$$y?

Do you plan to pay for this date? About how much $?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show pics with blocked out face?

So she wants you to take her out just so it meets the criteria for you to eat her pu$$y?
I think she wants to be more than just a FUK she wants to be dated and fuked.

And Yeh I think she wants me to eat her puzzy!

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update..

I love eating pu$$y although yea i agree I'm not eating anything under a 7.5

Love that she begged for it ..... bet she was wet asf

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being so jealous. One of our members got laid, it’s a win.
exactly. I love how picky guys are when its someone else getting laid and not them, then suddenly they are the model of caution, restraint and good judgement until a 5 finally looks in their direction then they sing a different tune and its suddenly ok

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love eating pu$$y although yea i agree I'm not eating anything under a 7.5

Love that she begged for it ..... bet she was wet asf
She literally fell out with me for a few minutes as I wouldn't eat her puzz.. Got to the point where she was pleading haha

Told her I don't Eat puzzy on first date..

Anyhow I asked her to meet me this coming weekend Saturday & I would take her out for a meal then movie and drinks at my place.

She kept asking if it was a first date? I said yes.. She then was hinting at me not eating puzzy first date.

I think she was trying to figure out, that if she comes out with me end of week, will I be going down on her lol WTF

She is pretty hot actually, but not hot enough for me to go dive in like a mad man immediately.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
exactly. I love how picky guys are when its someone else getting laid and not them, then suddenly they are the model of caution, restraint and good judgement until a 5 finally looks in their direction then they sing a different tune and its suddenly ok
Haha. I've paid for 5's before.

Not intentionally. They used fake pics on the ad and by the time I drive all the way there, I'm just like fvck it let's get it over with.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. I've paid for 5's before.

Not intentionally. They used fake pics on the ad and by the time I drive all the way there, I'm just like fvck it let's get it over with.
Always have a plan B & a plan C.

This will derail the topic but I once contacted a working girl who was staying in a chain hotel in the city, which was the first red flag. I entered the hotel without issue and took the elevator up to her floor, and when I was right outside her door she hits me with the "bbe i cancel sorry" text. I told her I was right outside and she replied "bbe i tell you before, you no read" (sic).

This is known as whóreshít.

Whóreshít is loosely defined as any ridiculous excuse, tantrum or misbehaviour a woman gives a man, for any or no reason, in any context.

Modern women are fluent in whóreshít.

I was fvcking furious as I left the hotel, and decided to anger fvck my plan B. But my plan B turned out to be a complete cvnt, not to mention a bait & switch. A thoroughly wasted morning. Since then if it isn't her in the pictures, I leave or demand a discount if she's still good looking (usually she isn't).

Back on topic, that's a really weird rule you have OP. Eating pvssy is literally the main reason I have sex.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always have a plan B & a plan C.

This will derail the topic but I once contacted a working girl who was staying in a chain hotel in the city, which was the first red flag. I entered the hotel without issue and took the elevator up to her floor, and when I was right outside her door she hits me with the "bbe i cancel sorry" text. I told her I was right outside and she replied "bbe i tell you before, you no read" (sic).

This is known as whóreshít.

Whóreshít is loosely defined as any ridiculous excuse, tantrum or misbehaviour a woman gives a man, for any or no reason, in any context.

Modern women are fluent in whóreshít.

I was fvcking furious as I left the hotel, and decided to anger fvck my plan B. But my plan B turned out to be a complete cvnt, not to mention a bait & switch. A thoroughly wasted morning. Since then if it isn't her in the pictures, I leave or demand a discount if she's still good looking (usually she isn't).

Back on topic, that's a really weird rule you have OP. Eating pvssy is literally the main reason I have sex.
Dude I have to have super high attraction for for a girl before I start eating out that Vag!

That being said, I've never been in a situation before where a girl has literally begged me to eat her out.