Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This forum is lowering people's testosterone levels

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch this video and you'll understand why

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Sapolsky. He's incisive like a razor blade.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a smart guy. He is wrong about free will, but in his feild he knows his stuff.
I like his succinctness, how he shaves off the fluff to get to the bones of the argument.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the type of stuff that fascinates me: neuroscience and masculinity. Testosterone has become the scapegoat/root cause of society's violence. Effectively, men have been demonized and I don't mean that with any victimized tone. But the concept of masculinity has been watered down to suit "equality". Men have become feminized, which is WRONG. And I wouldn't be surprised to go as far as to say that many of the vices, distractions and even products around are designed to lower T-levels.

Excellent video finding, man.

Modern Man Advice

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
I swear if I get a doctorate in this stuff and say that breathing lowers testosterone, I would have indirectly killed a vast majority of this forum.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of the people denounceing Men, toxic masculinity & testosterone are irrelevant & safely ignored. I live in a Deep Blue aeea of CA & I never hear anyone pushing snti-men stuff. Most people don’t care about it.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of the people denounceing Men, toxic masculinity & testosterone are irrelevant & safely ignored. I live in a Deep Blue aeea of CA & I never hear anyone pushing snti-men stuff. Most people don’t care about it.
The problem is that these notions have infiltrated our collective psyches and men as a whole are demoralized. You don't hear many people espouse anti-men beliefs, but it's definitely there with practically everybody in a subtle way.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I
The problem is that these notions have infiltrated our collective psyches and men as a whole are demoralized. You don't hear many people espouse anti-men beliefs, but it's definitely there with practically everybody in a subtle way.
I think many younger guys are in that boat. I’m middle aged and grew up with ‘manly-men’ role models, But I’ve noticed younger male coworkers seem less interested in women. T levels have dropped.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I

I think many younger guys are in that boat. I’m middle aged and grew up with ‘manly-men’ role models, But I’ve noticed younger male coworkers seem less interested in women. T levels have dropped.
I've noticed that too. I think it's also the increased social engineering.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
think many younger guys are in that boat. I’m middle aged and grew up with ‘manly-men’ role models, But I’ve noticed younger male coworkers seem less interested in women. T levels have dropped.

My brother is close to ten years younger than me. I was the best man at his wedding and met many of his college friends for the first time. 4 of the 6 in the wedding didn’t even have a date... and on the limo to the wedding were talking about video games.... at the wedding they danced with each other and didn’t make any moves on any of the single girls there.... much different times....

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of pseudoscience that sounds good but has no basis in reality.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your testosterone decrease when your position is low in the social hierarchy, when you're told to sit down and shut up while you cannot do anything to fight back even when the offender is a weaker creature that nature never intended to have a say yet now can make or break you effortlessly.

Does it remind you of any place you've been in the first years of your life?

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, my own experience has been that it's usually the younger guys having the lower interest levels - I also think that growing up with so much readily available 'pron' will be having a negative effect....

Seriously... If I'd had 24/7 access to hardcore pronography in my late teens/early 20s.... I'd have probably jerked myself away to a shadow.... :rofl:

My Zoomer ex- told me I was, by far, the horniest guy she’d ever been with. She wasn’t high notch count. But all the other guys she’d been with were closer to her age.
I’ve gotten this too, blows my mind.
I've also had similar comments from several women who were 15 to 20 yrs younger than me....
I noticed a comment in another thread where a guy in mid 20s said he went soft DURING sex....
Yikes! - Even at my age I barely soften much at all even after finishing... If the woman is willing, I can still continue without needing any 'downtime', and won't come down from 'attention' until we're done for the night.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Some of us are blessed with great (low) prolactin levels. It can, however be a burden sometimes when your woman cannot possibly handle more.

I’ve never understood some women’s inability to handle a good extended tussle, then there are those that go like energizer bunnies. There’s no correlation to age, fitness, or snugness or anything else I can figure out.

Last edited: