Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Think i am starting to lose interest in life

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your best route is to serve others at this point. Volunteer, be kind to your fellow humans, travel, and seek other cultures' perspectives. You will find it's been in you all this time but buried by social constructs and mirages.
Yes i concur but i do believe that you need to be very very careful about WHOM you serve

There are a lot of people out there who can and will take full advantage of any good nature

I am packing my 9-5 in a the end of the month

I am taking 8 months off work so yes i will be looking to do things like volunteer at animal rescue centre and maybe some dog walking or something to that effect

And also some travelling

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About 2 years ago i ended a 4 year LTR because i wanted too try and become this multimillionaire high flying businessman

I feel this archetype is often sold to young men as the pinnacle of existence

So i ended the relationship I moved city , expanded my side hustle and really pushed myself out of my comfort zone

Fast forward to today and i don't know i feel kind of lost , in the last year i have started to realise that money and status don't really bring that much happiness they just allow a certain level of freedom and autonomy which is nice but pretty useless when everyone else is willingly involved in the "matrix"

i place very little value in materialistic goods and i am finding the majority of people i meet are very empty and are usually obsessed with their "image" or body and seem to be very easily swayed by whatever the latest widespread hysteria is

( COVID , LGBT , BLM , Ukraine war , Inflation )..... to name a few plot lines in the last couple of years

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have also lost all interest in alcohol and partying i did use this as my outlet in my 20's but now i am tired of it and also feel its changed quite a lot in the last few years if i got out now i feel like i am forcing myself out

I did try going to church for a bit , some of it did make sense and there were some nice people there

but i was also starting to get some cult like vibes so i don't go very much anymore

I get most of my enjoyment now from hiking and interacting with any animals i see on my travels , unfortunately we are in the heart of the winter in the UK and obviously i can't get out much

I am starting to wonder is this it ? it seems like nearly everyone on the planet is chasing a never ending pit of money / debt and how many "things" can i buy with my money

How do people cope with the banality of life ?

I often wondered whilst i was younger why so many people had children given the amount of time and resources they consume , now i am starting to understand there actually isn't a great deal else to do :rofl:
Every man has a mission that he feel his importance in that mission, the mission has to include in somehow helping/improving/teaching other people. You need to learn how to give to feel that fulfillment.
try to help others and stop focusing on yourself and your need.
talking about parents, yes many men feel fulfilled when they know there is a family in need for them and that is why married men feel more fulfilled in general than single men.

Also you need to read "The way of superiors man"