Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things INSANE women say

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IME those are usually lower IL women. I can't think of an exception and I've have like 5 STRs and 3 LTRs.

Deserve a woman? Odd choice of words
But he has a point when he says be careful of extreme interest from a woman. It is not in their nature.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True story:

Back in the day (when I was a single civilian and BEFORE I became "Victory Unlimited"), I once met a registered nurse babe that I really l liked. So I pursued her HARD and got her---but I couldn't keep her. Why? It was because she was still in love with a "Married Man".

When I asked her why she preferred to date a married man rather than a single one, she said:

"I don't trust single guys, because they cheat too much. So that's why I date married guys---because at least they know something about commitment."

To which my only reply was:

"Yes, they know something about commitment alright. They know what it...is NOT."

V.U.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you deserve a woman even if you don't have the skill to get one? Do you deserve money without working for it too? Seems like entitlement.
^Sounds like something an insane woman would say! :eek:

Serenity

Reaction score
^Sounds like something an insane woman would say! :eek:
I'm not a woman though and that puts it in an entirely different context. You don't get a woman or a decent woman if you lack the skill to get one. If you didn't need skill then this forum and many others like it would not exist. But here we are, learning the skill of getting women. If you don't need skill, why are you here?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grewd you re right what creates success is doing the work and probably more so having the mindset that motivates the work. I think what LA is saying is that your average modern woman is such a mixed bag if she s a prize it might be a booby prize

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If you really loved me you would...."
This one is so easy to counter. All you gotta do is just say 'well if you really loved me, you wouldn't threaten our relationship or question my love for you. Only a manipulative person does that, so I guess you don't deserve my love'. Or something like that.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Her female acquaintances say, 'She used to do such crazy things, but she's so calm now that she's with you'.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her female acquaintances say, 'She used to do such crazy things, but she's so calm now that she's with you'.
Yeah I notcied this one too. Is it possible her friends are trying to warn you?

Serenity

Reaction score
Grewd you re right what creates success is doing the work and probably more so having the mindset that motivates the work. I think what LA is saying is that your average modern woman is such a mixed bag if she s a prize it might be a booby prize
Not if we wade through the cunts and learn the way of the world, that's what I'm saying. If average women are shit then we should aim above that and develop our skill to gain that. Keep in mind that what people perceive as average is relative, there's rarely any hard numbers behind it.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I've always got along with guys better... girls are just too much drama to put up with." Hamster statement to defend AW behavior and her orbiter harem. I wish I would have paid attention to my gut then, haha. Smh.

Jifto

Don Juan
Reaction score
"When I am dating a guy then I am just dating him". Hb 10s say this all the time. And it is never true. When a woman has to let it be known that she doesn't have a harem of Chads and Brads, she is blowing smoke. This may sound funny but I never got along with absolute 10s. They live in a different reality where they think rules don't apply to them. They would punish you for hypocritical stuff. One example would be getting male attention to make you jealous. If you did the same it would be over. I never met a perfect 10 in looks that was mentally sane.
Same experience, but why is this?

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Listen to them and heed their warning. It's a warning veiled in an ego pump for you. Dont take in the pump only.
Listen
Interesting how women will do that to their "friends". It's almost like they enjoy hurting each other or sabotaging each other's relationships.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Interesting how women will do that to their "friends". It's almost like they enjoy hurting each other or sabotaging each other's relationships.
There's usually a motive. Revenge or whatever. In my case her friend was after me, but she was right about the crazy part.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I want a man to challenge me", they say this in reference to a guy that doesn't play a whole lotta games, is straight forward and treats her good.