Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There used to be 5 active PUA/Seduction Forums! Now only 1 remains

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have that look as if they are thinking “finally. I meet a guy who isn’t a complete fvckboy.” And if you are competent enough to actually make your vision come true, youd be surrounded by infinite validation.

Now compare that level to being a Random street approacher. The girl that he’s chasing is already infatuated with the visionary guy in her social circles.
That makes sense to me, but most PUA types will tell you that girls are only interested in the complete fvckboyz.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The amount of women that exist in these non profit/charity/artsy environments is astronomical.
Somehow, I already knew it would be this. Any sort of volunteer work of any kind has a lot of women in it. Especially anything that’s new agey or hippy-like lol. I was thinking about volunteering for some greenie environmental stuff a little while ago, but there’s other things I want to do first.
Admittedly my work has a lot of females as well. I can’t say where I work at because it’s public service but let’s just say it involves a lot of Attractive female nurses. I routinely run into them and there is always sexual tension and plausible deniability to get together. Nurses are the biggest freaks in the world.
All hospital staff are. It’s not even a cliche from Hollywood at this point lol. I tend to find that it’s especially pronounced with those that have to deal with trauma and/or large injury.
That's the game. As long as it involves women and maximizing your potential SMV and success in life you're in the game and you even make the competition much greater and harder for other men... what is so tremendous about this that would change the world or affect survival of the fittest? This is your personal growth and goals as individual. If you want to become politician or whatever that's your choice but keep the principles that let us grow outside the political agenda

When puas could not resist their ego and pick up went viral on tv shows "I help men achieve blah blah blah", i guess that not helped men a lot

First rule, you never talk about... you not changing the world you changing yourself, then do whatever the f u want lol
Okay then we mean it in different ways. I’m saying how it changed our lives as individuals, and because of that it’s life. You’re saying that if it’s not affecting society as a whole then it’s still just the game.

But sooner or later, it will affect society at large. The fact that redpill ideology has gotten more mainstream is a testament to its impact on life.
P.S. women love it when you claim you have a vision where you are trying to make a difference and create social change. They eat that sh1t up. That’s the real game. That’s the level that has women pursuing you with the doggy dinner bowl look full of admiration. They have that look as if they are thinking “finally. I meet a guy who isn’t a complete fvckboy.” And if you are competent enough to actually make your vision come true, youd be surrounded by infinite validation.

Now compare that level to being a Random street approacher. The girl that he’s chasing is already infatuated with the visionary guy in her social circles.

It’s like your competing against Superman and don’t even know it.
Yeah ik lol that dreamy idealist they all drool over. If you’ve ever heard Richard Ramirez speak, it’s exactly like that. He even had a female juror who helped sentence him go visit him in jail and buy him gifts and **** lol (she was just one of the many women who did).

Thing is though, that’s just not me. I’d have to lie in order to be an idealist like that. I just know too much to ever become one of those types lol. Even despite that though, I’m too rough & rugged to talk/act like that. It’s way too ‘feeeelingzzz’ oriented for me. Plus, talking in that way would require too much effort, which is why Richard Ramirez pauses to sigh so often and moves around uncomfortably in his seat—it’s to give himself time to think of what to say next while appearing to just “care so much only to be disappointed” haha. In the end though, it’s all just empty words. People will eventually see through the facade. That’s why it never lasts.

I still think the bad boy in a leather jacket will get more girls though. Dreamy skater boy with long hair invokes more of a romantic and sensual type of feeling, which can get old pretty quick. The daring bad boy who’s got that dangerous edge though? That rush is always thrilling. Plus, dreamy dude still has to wait for women to come to him, and many women are too indecisive and scared too do that, whereas bad boy can just have his way with a woman who’ll willingly role over for him. Most of the time, women go to the dreamy idealist after having been hurt by the bad boy. But if bad boy suddenly shows that he has a ‘sweet spot’ or a ‘sensitive side’ that he’s been hiding all along, then he’ll definitely win since it’s almost like having that dreamy romantic caring side apart of him.

All these analogies are gay asf but it’s the easiest way to describe it lol

Gorgiass

Reaction score
When you are 18-21 you think it takes balls to approach. But when you are in your 30s you realize it takes bigger balls to dominate life, become rich, pursue your dreams and have women pursue you.

To a grown successful man, women are just a backdrop. "It takes balls to approach" doesn't even exist in his frame. It's so lower level that he laughs at it.

You can tell who's been through the fire of life and who hasn't by what they consider "ballsy."

You think a grown attractive woman feels comfortable to have a potential husband and father of her children who needs to protect and provide thinks "Oh man it takes so much balls to interact with women!!"

It's pitiful and loserish to be thinking this way.

Let me tell you kids something. Real life requires way more balls than just interacting with women. If you can't even get through that, then I feel sorry for your future children.
Bull****. The world is littered with rich men who settle for scraps. If you're not getting anxiety then you're not pushing your comfort limits enough, simple as that. Ever gone for a hot daughter's number, cold approach in the street when the mother was right there, and had them both into it? I have, and yes, it made me nervous. Anyone can milk social circle game without anxiety, been there, done that too. Not everyone can build the social circle. If you can, good for you, but tooting your own horn and putting down others who are trying to learn a concrete, functional methodology to actually get there does nothing but stroke your own ego.

You're just another guy who passes by the 9 on the street without approaching her because *gasp* spitting a canned line is too "loserish", then you soak up the 6s at your friend's party later on in the weekend. Nothing wrong with that, other than your incredibly pretentious attitude about it towards everyone with potentially less fortuitous employment, genetics, or location. I guarantee you that I've been in easily 1000x more potentially life-threatening situations than you have, and have the scars to prove it, so spare me your "fires of life" ego stroke. Sober cold approach takes balls.

SF and even NYC is full of guys who make a ****load more money than you do, dominate their industries, and "live their (non-sexual) dreams"...but still can't get laid by anything over a 5 on the reg, and settle for a gold-digging 7. Say nothing of every small town between the two cities. In the geographical majority of the country it's simply not a realistic goal to sleep with lots of attractive women from social circle, at least after college.

I'm in the top quintile for income, have no trouble getting laid if I want to when I'm in a new city, which is every few weeks, and yes, I still get approach anxiety. No shame in that. I push through it and make it happen. I know plenty of guys who make more money than I do, and probably you as well, but can't pick up girls to save their life, because they let the anxiety dominate them and never learned a framework to build off - which PUA offers. It's not about running around in a velvet cap with pilot goggles on anymore, get with the program. Every piece of actionable advice here can be traced back to the game pioneers.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bull****. The world is littered with rich men who settle for scraps. If you're not getting anxiety then you're not pushing your comfort limits enough, simple as that. Ever gone for a hot daughter's number, cold approach in the street when the mother was right there, and had them both into it? I have, and yes, it made me nervous. Anyone can milk social circle game without anxiety, been there, done that too. Not everyone can build the social circle. If you can, good for you, but tooting your own horn and putting down others who are trying to learn a concrete, functional methodology to actually get there does nothing but stroke your own ego.

You're just another guy who passes by the 9 on the street without approaching her because *gasp* spitting a canned line is too "loserish", then you soak up the 6s at your friend's party later on in the weekend. Nothing wrong with that, other than your incredibly pretentious attitude about it towards everyone with potentially less fortuitous employment, genetics, or location. I guarantee you that I've been in easily 1000x more potentially life-threatening situations than you have, and have the scars to prove it, so spare me your "fires of life" ego stroke. Sober cold approach takes balls.

SF and even NYC is full of guys who make a ****load more money than you do, dominate their industries, and "live their (non-sexual) dreams"...but still can't get laid by anything over a 5 on the reg, and settle for a gold-digging 7. Say nothing of every small town between the two cities. In the geographical majority of the country it's simply not a realistic goal to sleep with lots of attractive women from social circle, at least after college.

I'm in the top quintile for income, have no trouble getting laid if I want to when I'm in a new city, which is every few weeks, and yes, I still get approach anxiety. No shame in that. I push through it and make it happen. I know plenty of guys who make more money than I do, and probably you as well, but can't pick up girls to save their life, because they let the anxiety dominate them and never learned a framework to build off - which PUA offers. It's not about running around in a velvet cap with pilot goggles on anymore, get with the program. Every piece of actionable advice here can be traced back to the game pioneers.
Brilliantly put sir!

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Okay then we mean it in different ways. I’m saying how it changed our lives as individuals, and because of that it’s life. You’re saying that if it’s not affecting society as a whole then it’s still just the game.

But sooner or later, it will affect society at large. The fact that redpill ideology has gotten more mainstream is a testament to its impact on life.
You saying this as a present muslim or as a former muslim :cool:

the more power you get the less willing you have to change something, because now you within the 5%-10%

Anyway, keep the rock n roll going and focus on changing ourselves for our good

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
It's obvious where your frame is at. I'd rather be rich and just buy women. Who the hell cares if women don't like you at that point? Lmao. You must be inexperienced to place women on such a high pedestal. Either that or you have some misguided need to be liked by women. You probably grew up as a hopeless romantic or had a single mom.

You care so much about female validation that you denounce rich men. It takes brilliance to reach that level. And at some point, you can just do whatever the hell you want. Buy an island and surround yourself with maid chicks. Money = you don't have to follow any rules.

I've done thousands of approaches...Back when I was 21. Now that I am 36, no amount of anything that has to do with women can actually push me internally. That's why I said "Anyone who thinks it takes balls to approach women is a boy." There's no lie in that. When I was a boy, I got over it . Now that I am a grown man, I realize how stupid and infantile my thinking was. After several successful businesses and climbing the corporate ladder and even being in the military, the thought "It takes balls to approach women" sounds completely ridiculous.

Maybe for a boy who is still inexperienced. But once you become a full grown dominant man who is actually successful (in all phases, including internal dominance), there is very little that women can do to make you nervous.

I used to live in SF. I knew plenty of guys who got laid. I knew one guy who volunteered at an art center and was constantly surrounded by chicks. He invited me to one of the events and I was blown away at how flirtatious the women were. I also have a lot of friends in NYC. The guys who live there tell me game is pointless because there are so many women pursuing you (provided you are a cool guy) that it's ridiculous. One guy simply walks around as an amateur photographer and women open him all the time. All he does is take pictures and hang out at coffee shops and gets 3-4 dates a week.

There, I just gave you two examples in supposedly hard cities of guys who get laid effortlessly. And all you did was give examples of how hard it seems. You provide incels as examples, and I provide cool guys as examples. It doesn't take a genius for people to figure out if me or you have the better frame.

You are projecting your own anxieties on to other people. And it amazes you that not everyone shares your anxieties.

While you get nervous, there are real life pimps out there who mentally dominate HOT women and turn them into money making wh0res.

There are true genuine guys who are so internally dominant that nothing about women touches them in any way. Do you see what I'm doing? For every example of a supplicating guy you give, I give an example of a truly dominant guy. Who the hell would take advice from you? You make interacting with women sound like going to war lmao.

You are so far down the ladder in terms of internal dominance that being unreactive to women sounds impossible to you.

And no, looking at other supplicating guys (no matter how rich they are), does not make it okay and excuse you. Fvck them. This is called COPING. They have nothing to do with you. You mentally have women on a pedestal and your internal value system is feminine. You base your self esteem on female validation. That's why you get nervous. Every approach you do is reaction seeking.

A guy who doesn't give a fvck about reactions doesn't get nervous. A guy who is self validated doesn't get nervous. It's clear you have a lot of inner game issues to work on. And yes, your inner game is still infantile.

Just because there are guys out there who somehow managed to become rich who still gets nervous around chicks doesn't excuse you for being a validation seeking reactive feminine guy.

Your frame is weak. Accept it and work on it and stop projecting it to other people and stop making excuses for yourself.

Sometimes I wonder if some of you boys would make it during the caveman days. Kill a sabretooth tiger but too nervous to escalate. LMAO. What part of that sentence makes any sense to you?

I used to actually teach PUAs in an entire city. You have no idea who you are talking to. I can smell a validation seeking frame 10,000 miles away, I can see right through your projections. Nothing you say is going to slip through my radar.

And right now, all you are projecting is "Women are goddesses. Even the greatest kings among us crumble in the presence of a beautiful woman." This is the frame of a guy who thinks approaching a two set is impressive. It's impressive to YOU because you have them on a pedestal. A cool guy with abundance would laugh at you.
Man stfu already lol

"Pua sucks!"

"I been teachin pua to an entire city."

Just because there are few chicks on this forum doesnt mean that we need to act like gladiators

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t mind people disagreeing with me. But I’ve been saying the same things for thousands of posts. And I will continue to say it. You can always move on with someone you don’t agree with instead of developing an emotional reaction about it.

When you disagree with someone and engage in petty dialogue with them, it’s a form of seeking validation. You want their approval so lash out at them.

A guy who knows what works and what doesn’t work simply moves on with his life. He takes what is useful and discards the rest. He doesn’t pollute the forums with endless passive aggressive comments that lead to nowhere.

Food for thought for all those who find themselves in endless debates.
I agree with most of the stuff you telling, otherwise I was not bringing this up. I try to stay out of the dominance game here it gives no value

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
If you have an actual counter point, I would be happy to debunk it
I do. As a guy who tells that he did 1000s of approaches, been teaching pua, and saying that he has relative success in life, what makes you to believe that without pua you would achieve it? How would you do things differently?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I do is completely destroy the guys false paradigm, and along with it, his ego. This creates massive resistance.

Most guys who are misguided either run into guys like me, or they run into a buzzsaw in life. Either way, truth is unforgiving. Sometimes it’s straight up violent.

The universe destroys all hubris and ignorance and does whatever it takes to achieve this.

Im not playing a game. What I’m saying is 100% experience based. You will either learn the easy way or the hard way, but reality is not going to budge.
Can you give a link to a post with your teachings?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pua was the biggest mistake of my life. I developed an ego from being able to attract women and turned it into a lifestyle. I prided myself on my ability to approach the b1tchiest women. I thought it made me a man.

Then when I “Self improved” myself all the way to the top of the mountain, I realized that 90% of women were retarded. I was like “wtf did I just spend 10 years doing? There’s no magic in these dumba$$ chicks. They don’t know anything about life.“

There is no other feeling when you do everything in your power to improve only to find out there is no special prize at the end of the rainbow.

But that was just the beginning. I accidentally stumbled into a social circle full of 8s, 9s, and 10s and found out women were the REAL seducers. I wasted 10 years in the clubs for nothing. They already wanted me. I just needed to show up to the right environments and let them do all the work. It doesn’t take balls to do any of that. Of course this sh1t is easy. It was always meant to be easy. It was never meant to be your purpose in life.

Romance is WOMEN’S purpose in life. If you ever been around a bunch of women, you would know that. So why are guys adopting a female purpose and turning it into a 10 year journey that goes nowhere?

I also realized 90% of chicks were either needy or entitled and I cannot stand them outside the Bedroom. The 10% that are tolerable are all taken. And even then, They are monkey branchers. When I said the most dateable women are most likely monkey branchers, the whole forums hated me. They didn’t want to accept reality. In reality, every attractive woman is either already in a relationship, in the process of going into a relationship, going out of a relationship, or juggling multiple relationships. That’s your 10% pool of dateable women. Nowadays it seems as if the forums finally caught up.

There’s no Disney princess waiting for you at the final level. I had to swallow the pill the hard way. I didn’t learn it from the internet like most of you. I wasted 10 years of my masculine energy and brilliance chasing h0es. I LIVED the red pill.

So I serve as a cautionary tale. I’m the guy giving you A warning telling you to Not go into the abyss. It’s the land of women. It’s fun when you’re young. But don’t think for a second guys dont exist in social circles that are already fvcking their brains out. They just play brand new to you.

Im not completely jaded. I discovered romance 2.0. Romance 2.0 is when you place your purpose above women and petty romance. You do things to achieve your personal goals. You realize that nothing that has to do with women is ballsy. It takes more balls to go after your dreams. And if you put yourself in the right social environments and women see that you are a cool guy, they will just pursue you.

That’s how it’s supposed to be. That’s what I should have done from the beginning instead of chasing after my hubris/ego. I was after ego validation. But once I became infinitely validated, I became more depressed because I realized what I was chasing and what I ultimately got, was completely empty of substance.

I learned the hard way that a man cannot Be ultimately happy chasing after female validation - even if he gets it. Because he will eventually realize how annoying most women really are, and that validation he had been chasing is worthless.

That’s right. Female validation sent me into a state of total despair. Nowadays, I seek inner fulfillment, peace, balance, and synchronicity.

I synchronize myself with the universe, raise my vibration and energy, and attract whatever shows up. I don’t try to control and manipulate with my ego, it never brought me any happiness.

Romance 2.0 is when you let go, take care of your responsibilities, and serendipity happens. Romance happens when you are too busy with your life to think about it.

You can either take my word for it, or spend 10 years discovering the same things. The universe is hoping no one needs to spend 10 years wasting their life chasing h0es because then I would have suffered all of that in vain.

TLDR: I was the ultimate fvckboy who worshipped romance.
Though some guys may just be empty. They might kill themselves. Not everybody can play the philosopher I guess specially without a mentor.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Pua was the biggest mistake of my life. I developed an ego from being able to attract women and turned it into a lifestyle. I prided myself on my ability to approach the b1tchiest women. I thought it made me a man.

Then when I “Self improved” myself all the way to the top of the mountain, I realized that 90% of women were retarded. I was like “wtf did I just spend 10 years doing? There’s no magic in these dumba$$ chicks. They don’t know anything about life.“

There is no other feeling when you do everything in your power to improve only to find out there is no special prize at the end of the rainbow.

But that was just the beginning. I accidentally stumbled into a social circle full of 8s, 9s, and 10s and found out women were the REAL seducers. I wasted 10 years in the clubs for nothing. They already wanted me. I just needed to show up to the right environments and let them do all the work. It doesn’t take balls to do any of that. Of course this sh1t is easy. It was always meant to be easy. It was never meant to be your purpose in life.

Romance is WOMEN’S purpose in life. If you ever been around a bunch of women, you would know that. So why are guys adopting a female purpose and turning it into a 10 year journey that goes nowhere?

I also realized 90% of chicks were either needy or entitled and I cannot stand them outside the Bedroom. The 10% that are tolerable are all taken. And even then, They are monkey branchers. When I said the most dateable women are most likely monkey branchers, the whole forums hated me. They didn’t want to accept reality. In reality, every attractive woman is either already in a relationship, in the process of going into a relationship, going out of a relationship, or juggling multiple relationships. That’s your 10% pool of dateable women. Nowadays it seems as if the forums finally caught up.

There’s no Disney princess waiting for you at the final level. I had to swallow the pill the hard way. I didn’t learn it from the internet like most of you. I wasted 10 years of my masculine energy and brilliance chasing h0es. I LIVED the red pill.

So I serve as a cautionary tale. I’m the guy giving you A warning telling you to Not go into the abyss. It’s the land of women. It’s fun when you’re young. But don’t think for a second guys dont exist in social circles that are already fvcking their brains out. They just play brand new to you.

Im not completely jaded. I discovered romance 2.0. Romance 2.0 is when you place your purpose above women and petty romance. You do things to achieve your personal goals. You realize that nothing that has to do with women is ballsy. It takes more balls to go after your dreams. And if you put yourself in the right social environments and women see that you are a cool guy, they will just pursue you.

That’s how it’s supposed to be. That’s what I should have done from the beginning instead of chasing after my hubris/ego. I was after ego validation. But once I became infinitely validated, I became more depressed because I realized what I was chasing and what I ultimately got, was completely empty of substance.

I learned the hard way that a man cannot Be ultimately happy chasing after female validation - even if he gets it. Because he will eventually realize how annoying most women really are, and that validation he had been chasing is worthless.

That’s right. Female validation sent me into a state of total despair. Nowadays, I seek inner fulfillment, peace, balance, and synchronicity.

I synchronize myself with the universe, raise my vibration and energy, and attract whatever shows up. I don’t try to control and manipulate with my ego, it never brought me any happiness.

Romance 2.0 is when you let go, take care of your responsibilities, and serendipity happens. Romance happens when you are too busy with your life to think about it.

You can either take my word for it, or spend 10 years discovering the same things. The universe is hoping no one needs to spend 10 years wasting their life chasing h0es because then I would have suffered all of that in vain.

I never put pvssy before my dreams. I do music, I do boxing, I like living good, travel, enjoy life and having a good job. I dont hate women because I like women, yet I do know how fckd up their minds.
But I'm a lonely wolf ever was and probably ever be, this is my inner core if you'd like. I dont have social circles where I can meet women, so approaching them directly probably is my only way to meet them.

Nevertheless I appreciate your comment, this is a hack of a path to walk

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yep. It is kind of funny... If you want a half-way decent chick to get into a relationship with... you are going to have to take her from another dude... which means the same will happen to you if you get too comfortable. I think 10% is about right.

I get accused all the time by friends and family, that I'm too picky. That I only look at the negative of women I date. This isn't 'picky' it's being a realist. The three women I am causally dating now ALL have some serious emotional BS going on.... it's fvcking stupid. Why would I want to bring that into my life long term.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score

By the way, all this stuff that you regret that you've done is just a trauma as far as I can judge, probably related to the status you have in your current social circles.

I don't see anything wrong with what you did. Mastering the ability to approach a complete stranger on the street, be sincerely interested in him and make a civilized conversation is a good thing, it brings to people's life joy and optimism. Only few people have the ability to do it without taking value but by actually giving.

Maybe some day you'll have no social circles and then it will hit you

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
It had it's moment, it was a fun moment. It gave millions of nerds more than a shred of hope just as the tech industry started to boom, and they had the money and desire to actually try to apply their robotic algorithms to pickup on drunk hot girls on sunset blvd and in miami. Toronto a bit too.

It's incredible how long the scam played out. Enough Karens called enough mall cops and enough sociopaths got exposed (not very many), and enough weird science nerds got blown out a sufficient number of times so that it finally petered out like a exploding car rolling down the side of a cliff until it finally hit rock bottom.

It just shows you large numbers of relatively smart people can get fooled very easily for a very long period of time. Just like with this coronavirus hoax.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suspect that it always had more to do with adopting a "witch hunt" mentality... than anything else.

I didn't visit long enough to determine an answer.
I went to the site. Seems Ray wrote three books. Not sure if they were all seduction but the hate escalated to death threats.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
@stormrider

Great story but I have to offer you an argument unless I misunderstand what you were saying.

I think most men would be served by having an avenue to naturally meet attractive women such as a cool social circle, hobby, business, or something lifestyle related which puts women into their vicinity in a natural manner. One of my friends used to be a club promoter on the side and met women that way.

To focus years on learning "game" is stupid, instead, men should be working on having an asset that naturally draws sex into their lives. For some men it could be owning a club once they are rich, for others it could be a hobby that scales up, and for some having the right social connections that last. IMO, that is how it should ideally be done with game where women are naturally coming to you due to your lifestyle and who you are instead of you having to always go to them. Cold approach should be done for fun instead of being the bread and butter of meeting women.

We don't talk enough about lifestyle investments and things men should be doing there to set themselves up for success with women in the future. Cold approach is not very scalable and after a certain age, doing it regularly is cringe!

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
To weigh in on what OP is saying, I had a few thoughts on why most of the communities did not last.

People took the forum more seriously and personally than it is supposed to be taken and treated it as a power game than a place to have a conversation.

Being a "top user" or respected voice mattered more than going there to have a conversation and learn. I barely remember names of most people I see on this forum as much as I post here, I have to go back and look at an old post. To me, everyone here is someone with an avatar and screen name. Whatever someone does or rants about, even if they do it a lot, is barely anything to me.

People who went to these forums took it more seriously and it turned into a high school gossip game. Everyone trying to dig up dirt on the other person and climb over others to achieve a certain rank. People originally came to forums to learn and offer their thoughts but forums got too filled up with the type that were there for validation, power, and a misguided sense of self-importance. I think these types of dudes have been powerless their whole lives so they wanted to lash out on forums and build power there, it's weird how some people work.

Overtime, as these people filled up the forum, people saw through the facade and stopped looking to them for advice altogether which brought down the forum long-term.

Toxic people made the forum toxic and those who could leave, did. Others found more toxic places on the web.

When you bring in people who are always stirring the pot, starting drama, and have their nose in everyone's business because they want to play the role of gossip? You get a forum that feels like a political mind-game where the focus is more on what X user says about you than learning to be good with women. This becomes a theme on the whole forum.

Now the good users who know it is a sh1tshow leave while the toxic users eventually find more toxic and black pilled communities to be a part of because admins and mods realized what a mistake they made by not banning users who were harassing others and trying to dig up dirt on everyone.

The people who ran them became toxic and combative.

Admins and founders saw that being political and trying to declare war on everything brought more short-term attention. Forums became more about ranting about feminism or hating liberals than learning game. It ruined the vibe and only extremists remained. Long-term, these dudes stepped on the wrong toes and everyone else saw that this was not something they wanted to be involved in so they bailed.

Everyone saw what a joke most people on it were so decent guys did not want to affiliate or join.

When founders were wacky political nut jobs or frauds, you were not going to take advice from them. People saw it all as more politics and found that they are better off joining political Reddits anyways. Guys who wanted to get good with girls found alternative means.

Everyone saw through the facade and knew that forums were not places to go to talk about women. They were combative and toxic environments where people were arguing with each other all the time and taking things too personally than actually talking about dating and sex.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. PUA petered out because the premise of spam approaching was proven to be invalid.

The key thing no one in PUA wanted to talk about was the most important factor of all: looks. Just about any good looking guy could make just about any PUA theory or formula magically "work" because they were good looking.

Since most were drawn to PUA precisely because they were NOT good looking, it was quickly proven to most PUA's that pua theory did not work regardless of which theory or how hard they worked.

These PUA's were hard workers, going through "boot camps," hundreds if not thousands of approaches, thousands spend on DVD sets, workbooks etc. Until it finally dawned up on most everyone: oh yeah, cold approach doesn't work unless you are good looking. DUH.

But to answer OP's question: sosuave is the only one listed without "coaches" who exploited the sites for "clients." Once the client pool dried up, the forums no longer had a reason to be around.

Swooptheworld, wow talk about hottub time machine. It's like the last 15 years never happened and they went straight from "The Game" in 2005 to june 2020. Utterly bizarre.

Last edited:

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I'd disagree about the importance of looks given that I have seen a lot of uglier guys pull and good looking guys be incels. I think what matters most are circumstances. The dudes who pull grew up in better environments, healthier families, less trauma, and around hotter girls. Dudes who struggle have sh1t dad, repressive parents, grew up poor, and are not socially connected when they hit adulthood.