Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There used to be 5 active PUA/Seduction Forums! Now only 1 remains

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Thank God men are waking up.
Waking from the american dream into the american nightmare

Red pill is game related not reality related

Considering the amount of times the words incel or autist is written down here (by 30+ yrs olds who believes they have all the necessary characteristics to get laid so wonder why would one hate so much an incel or an autist), I believe lets keep the focus on ourselves and not the changing the world thing, god would appreciate it :up: :cool:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but we still get traffic because all other sites on the manosphere say to read the Book of Pook which all came from here. ReturnOfKings literally mentioned how that had the biggest impact on all of the manosphere.
Is anyone going to remember Return of Kings anymore? That stopped publishing 2 years ago.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's not much room for PUA in a #metoo, feminist d!ck-riding, twitter white-knight cancel culture society. It was already an uphill battle even 10 years ago.. now it's 10x worse.

Law 38: Think As You Like, But Behave Like Others

Gorgiass

Reaction score
Only a 14 year old boy trying to overcome his anxiety and low self esteem thinks it takes balls to approach dumb a$$ chicks in the clubs. No fully grown man with purpose and presence has such silly thoughts in his frame.

Perhaps you should stop projecting your anxieties to the world. There are many men that far surpasses your little Pua sticking points in the real world.

That’s the comfort puas tell themselves. “Perhaps what I am doing is loserish, having to approach hundreds of women just for a single kiss on the cheek. But at least I have balls, unlike the rest of the world.”

Meanwhile the rest of the world: Having sex and procreating every six seconds to the point where there are too many humans on this planet.
Why are you even here? Wifing up the first overweight woman to let a man *** inside her and popping out babies is the epitome of staying in one's comfort zone. The only one saying sex is any sort of achievement here is you. Talk about a stupid analogy. That's like saying "why learn to cook gourmet meals when the corner store is full of guys buying potato chips."

90% of adult men have major anxiety. They almost never approach during the day and only approach at night after drowning their fears in booze. I know plenty of successful men of all ages who can't meet the women they want to meet, and can't sleep with them if they do meet them. Your dismissive, holier than thou, "only 14 year old boys have anxiety" is a pretty weak attempt at a put down, but whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
There was never room for Pua. They all get rejected while good looking dominant guys went home with chicks. From the beginning of time to now.

You guys are complaining that theres no more room for “game,” yet there are more humans on this planet more than ever and more stds that antibiotics would never be able to keep up with.

People have and will continue to have sex. Just not Puas.
Why are you so against Pua? Pua is a DJ. This is as ancient as history. This is a man who focused only on women. This is his true nature if you want. Most guys dont want and dont have to be puas in order to achieve success with women

I do agree that maybe the hype was so big that things went wrong a little bit, but now the balance is remain because u have red pill and all this other stuff that helps men who don't want to be puas to achieve their personal goals with women.. What do I miss?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90% of adult men have major anxiety. They almost never approach during the day and only approach at night after drowning their fears in booze. I know plenty of successful men of all ages who can't meet the women they want to meet, and can't sleep with them if they do meet them.
I agree with this. When I would do approaches at fitness class pre-pandemic, I was wondering why more guys weren't doing them. I've rarely ever seen another guy besides myself approach at a grocery store. Direct game is even more difficult. Going up to a random woman on the street, a walking path, a college campus, or in some retail establishment and telling her "I think you're attractive, I'd like to get to know you. What are your passions in life?" as a opener is immensely difficult to do.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a question though, were the RooshV forums better than SS? Or is SS better? What do you think?
Overall yes, they had a lot of very experienced members, lots of sage advice, that place was a godsend, it's such a shame what happened to it.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s because the blackpill is becoming more common and PUA **** is just dead like that, I think it’s simply because (like another had said) things had just evolved. It’s now no longer about women, it’s more about self-development. Even self-improvement doesn’t quite fit the description anymore because it’s gone past that. There were/are other forums that are dedicated to self-improvement specifically without women, but those weren’t as prominent as forums dedicated to getting laid. It’s just that all of the forums dedicated to getting laid ended up becoming a helluva lot more self-improvement oriented because in the end, women didn’t make us happy, and they helped reveal all of these other shortcomings we all had that were more important to work on, if anything.

It’s because more and more men are waking up. No one can deny just how sucky women are nowadays lol. We’ve been seeing major bluepill sites get invaded. guysaskgirls for example has much more redpill stuff on there now from men, and reddit has men who aren’t gonna take **** from women either. ****ing reddit, of all places. Don’t get me wrong, there’s still some beta crap on there too, but now you’ll find people going against the grain. That’s why r/FemaleDatingStrategy was created in the first place. That’s why on social media, the word “simp” even started trending. There were even women who were trying to be feminine tradcons in order to please some men because of it, enough to where the feminists started calling them pickme’s lol (**** those people who created that term, we need more pickme females).

^^^^^^this is exactly why a lot of strictly PUA websites have died. It’s because ‘game’ has become more than just that.

Incel-esque stuff came about after the redpill, not before. They adopted the name “blackpill” too to describe it, but that didn’t really exist beforehand. It used to be used just as a metaphor to describe a really strong/hard/heavy redpill moment or situation; basically the worst of female nature. But then they took it to mean looks are the only thing that matters.

That’s why I stick around here too. It’s become more about social skills overall since these are real interactions with real people, even if not face to face. It’s allowed me to become more and improve more because there’s actual dialogue between us. Differences of opinion with different perspectives are what make us improve the most imo.

I got a question though, were the RooshV forums better than SS? Or is SS better? What do you think?

This wasn’t the case before though, I swear when I read older stuff, dudes posted some stories and I remember reading some WILD shit man, and I’m just like that’s simply not possible nowadays based off everything I’ve been seeing in my own life and from you guys tell me on here. And the thing is, I know those stories weren’t fake either because they weren’t keyboard jockeys trying to sell you something either and actually have sound advice. Idk what happened, things just got so much harder ig.
'pickme' females have my full support.

Incredibly hard to fight against the grain of feminism and even their own 'Miss Independent' selfimage they've been indoctrinated with.

That comfort and soft focus feeling a feminine woman can give you, fills a person with strength and peace.
Last night at the restaurant all of us shut up and just longed for the waitress.
The serving and feminine attitude of the waitresses make one feel like you're being taking care of. Guys who were just a minute ago making brash comments about getting laid soon, suddenly look more relaxed and start making jokes about getting married when a feminine woman approaches the group(one of the waitresses)

We all want to see feminine women make a comeback, including other women

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Im not against Pua. I’m against being a supplicating loser. Any guy who dedicates his life to women is a supplicating loser. A DJ by definition is a great man who has access to social environments where women exist and those women pursue him.

Please do not lower the level of a DJ to a guy who thinks it takes balls to approach dumb @ss chicks.

That’s the level of a loser.
Ok I see what you mean.. This that a guy have the balls to approach does not mean that he's cool. I observed this behavior my self in all kind of pua environments and never liked it myself, because it was more kind of a dominance competition "who has bigger balls"... beta simps

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was never room for Pua. They all get rejected while attractive guys went home with chicks. From the beginning of time to now.

You guys are complaining that theres no more room for “game,” yet there are more humans on this planet more than ever and more stds that antibiotics would never be able to keep up with.

No one is saying that "sex is dead".

We're saying PUA (The Pickup Artist) community as a whole is dead. If you were around 10 years ago, you would know that the community was a lot more active and mainstream back then.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was around 10 years ago. It was a bunch of autistics nerd going around spam approaching women thinking their "balls" would make a difference. All they managed to do was blow smoke up the women's arses and give them enough validation to be confident enough to seduce the cool guys.
I don't understand the hostility. What does another man's success (or lack of) have to do with you? I agree the PUA scene is kind of a joke, but I still feel we're "on the same side", so to speak. I'd rather kick it with a PUA goof than a white knight any day. At least those men were taking a step towards bettering their lives, even if they were a bit misguided.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
When you are 18-21 you think it takes balls to approach. But when you are in your 30s you realize it takes bigger balls to dominate life, become rich, pursue your dreams and have women pursue you.

To a grown successful man, women are just a backdrop. "It takes balls to approach" doesn't even exist in his frame. It's so lower level that he laughs at it.

You can tell who's been through the fire of life and who hasn't by what they consider "ballsy."

You think a grown attractive woman feels comfortable to have a potential husband and father of her children who needs to protect and provide thinks "Oh man it takes so much balls to interact with women!!"

It's pitiful and loserish to be thinking this way.

Let me tell you kids something. Real life requires way more balls than just interacting with women. If you can't even get through that, then I feel sorry for your future children.
I agree with you on this, yet it feels that you focused on something that is not so important

Everyone who truly want to be good with women knows this is not about your balls but about your ability to connect with women and ppl in general, which make much greater afford than just having a pair of balls. Those who not understand this would not understand it anyway, they focused on their ego. They cannot feel the person they can feel only them selves

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Being good with women depends on your ability to connect with YOURSELF. If you can't connect with yourself, then how can you connect with anyone? And from this self-connectedness comes sovereignty. frame, and ability to handle women.

Being able to handle women is just a by product of inner core masculinity.

When a man is connected to his inner masculinity, he gives off a presence that women pick up on right away.

Now compare this level to dumb a$$ pua game where clowns think whatever comes out of their mouths make a difference.

They already failed in their ability to connect with their inner core. And if they did connected to their inner core, they would have a purpose beyond women.
I agree with you

But if you're a guy who was beaten by family member in childhood or something similar your ability to connect with yourself is less natural because you've been growing into reality where you dont feel entitled to even exist

Owen cook for example learned philosophy. He never was just a random guy who thought to himself "I'm so cool". Back then this stuff was AMAZING, and guys were having sex and relationships just because they were young and cool not because they achieved something great in life. Living the life fully as they supposed to live was their achievement, and thats not a fact that without these knowledge they could do it

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red pill is game related not reality related
How is it not reality related? You’re basically saying to someone “yeah so everything you heard throughout you’re btire life growing up about women, how sweet they are, what they like, how you should be like, what you should like, what you do like, how men are supposed to act, etc. is a complete lie”.

That’s a HUUUGGGEEE paradigm shift right there. If you don’t apply the redpill to your everyday life outside of just women, then you’ve completely lost at life.
Is anyone going to remember Return of Kings anymore? That stopped publishing 2 years ago.
Yeah but it was a reference to how people deferred knowledge to this place
There was never room for Pua. They all get rejected while attractive guys went home with chicks. From the beginning of time to now.

stormrider, most of the increase in population comes from regions of the world where conservatism and collectivism rules. It’s not because those men are attractive. They’re actually less attractive than all of us here. The places where all the things that @Scars talked about are happening in (Europe and North America) actually have DECLINING birth rates. The only reason why the population didn’t decrease is because of the refugee crisis, that’s it. Other than that, the population of the actual native people (i.e. Germans in Germany, Spaniards in Spain, Frenchmen in France, etc. ) are declining. It happened as soon as feminism came to it.

Go read up on the Low Fertility Trap Hypothesis. Humanity is on its way to extinction. Everything that’s been happening in society has been mirroring John B. Calhoun’s Mouse Universe experiment, from mass killings for no reason, to LGBT, to the declining birth rates. All of it. This is the end of line for humanity, we’re in the End Times.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s because you don’t get buying signals. When a woman is staring at you like she wants to have your babies, talking to her is no big deal.

Instead of focusing on “balls”, you should just focus on being more attractive.

An attractive guy doesn’t have any problems with women. Assuming he has some kind of social life where he has access to women.

An unattractive guy thinks somehow magical balls to approach a chick on her way to yoga class will improve his sex life exponentially.

If getting laid was a game of chess, that’s like being a pawn and moving one step at a time.

It amazes me how guys think like this. If you want to play chess like a pro, you show up to where the women are at and become popular at that environment, dominate it, expand your sphere of influence, and have all women pursuing you.

That’s how you play chess like a master and not like a pawn. Women are attracted to socially dominant and influential men. Men with power.

Not men with “balls” to approach. That’s kindergarten level.

A grown adult woman goes out to a bar and gets approached 100 times a night. Unless she was born yesterday, none of that ballsy sh1t is impressive to her.

Real power is impressive. And it increases your lay potential exponentially.
So what exactly are all of these environments that attractive women just inherently flock towards? Where exactly are all of these women at, where you can just generate interest just by association? Work is the only thing that I can think of, and it’s not exactly my go-to for getting laid lol
'pickme' females have my full support.

Incredibly hard to fight against the grain of feminism and even their own 'Miss Independent' selfimage they've been indoctrinated with.

That comfort and soft focus feeling a feminine woman can give you, fills a person with strength and peace.
Last night at the restaurant all of us shut up and just longed for the waitress.
The serving and feminine attitude of the waitresses make one feel like you're being taking care of. Guys who were just a minute ago making brash comments about getting laid soon, suddenly look more relaxed and start making jokes about getting married when a feminine woman approaches the group(one of the waitresses)

We all want to see feminine women make a comeback, including other women
100%. They have my full support too (as long as it’s actual sincere femininity and not just an attention grab; some women do that :rolleyes: ). It’s incredibly hard and takes a ton of strength to resist the societal grain like that, especially as a woman. I’ve had an unattractive woman in her 50s really turn me on once because of how feminine she was lmao even my one manager at the time took notice andmade some jokes exactly as you described. Exceptionally rare nowadays tbh.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
How is it not reality related? You’re basically saying to someone “yeah so everything you heard throughout you’re btire life growing up about women, how sweet they are, what they like, how you should be like, what you should like, what you do like, how men are supposed to act, etc. is a complete lie”.

That’s a HUUUGGGEEE paradigm shift right there. If you don’t apply the redpill to your everyday life outside of just women, then you’ve completely lost at life.
That's the game. As long as it involves women and maximizing your potential SMV and success in life you're in the game and you even make the competition much greater and harder for other men... what is so tremendous about this that would change the world or affect survival of the fittest? This is your personal growth and goals as individual. If you want to become politician or whatever that's your choice but keep the principles that let us grow outside the political agenda

When puas could not resist their ego and pick up went viral on tv shows "I help men achieve blah blah blah", i guess that not helped men a lot

First rule, you never talk about... you not changing the world you changing yourself, then do whatever the f u want lol

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
P.S. women love it when you claim you have a vision where you are trying to make a difference and create social change. They eat that sh1t up. That’s the real game. That’s the level that has women pursuing you with the doggy dinner bowl loo full of admiration. They have that look as if they are saying “finally. I meet a guy who isn’t a complete fvckboy.” And if you are competent enough to actually make your vision come true, youd be surrounded by infinite validation.

Now compare that level to being a Random street approacher. The girl that he’s chasing is already infatuated with the visionary guy in her social circles.

It’s like your competing against Superman and don’t even know it
Sure they do. But I guess they would not like to hear how hypergamy affects them to sleep with you and not with the guy next door. What is the vision part here?