Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There used to be 5 active PUA/Seduction Forums! Now only 1 remains

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, just did a google search and browsed through a few places, and some of them the majority of last posts date back to last year sometime, with the odd post sometime this year. This is the most active place that I'm at. It's more like a tug of war between the blackpill and the redpill. I feel the loss of these boards, and lack of interest in other PUA sites simply means the blackpill is becoming more dominant than the redpill as time progresses and people just give up. Even this board, with posters like @MatureDJ, and what I'm seeing elsewhere, I think it's a matter of time before the blackpill takes over here too.
I don’t think it’s because the blackpill is becoming more common and PUA **** is just dead like that, I think it’s simply because (like another had said) things had just evolved. It’s now no longer about women, it’s more about self-development. Even self-improvement doesn’t quite fit the description anymore because it’s gone past that. There were/are other forums that are dedicated to self-improvement specifically without women, but those weren’t as prominent as forums dedicated to getting laid. It’s just that all of the forums dedicated to getting laid ended up becoming a helluva lot more self-improvement oriented because in the end, women didn’t make us happy, and they helped reveal all of these other shortcomings we all had that were more important to work on, if anything.
I feel like it's already happening. I don't see that many posts about pursuing women on here. The PUA sites actually had things like FR's and pickup strategies...this board is now about incels, simps, OLD, and random stories about single moms. I'm not necessarily complaining. But the PUA stuff was outdated a long time ago, "game" has progressed and there is a bigger division between haves and have nots (technology changed everything).
It’s because more and more men are waking up. No one can deny just how sucky women are nowadays lol. We’ve been seeing major bluepill sites get invaded. guysaskgirls for example has much more redpill stuff on there now from men, and reddit has men who aren’t gonna take **** from women either. ****ing reddit, of all places. Don’t get me wrong, there’s still some beta crap on there too, but now you’ll find people going against the grain. That’s why r/FemaleDatingStrategy was created in the first place. That’s why on social media, the word “simp” even started trending. There were even women who were trying to be feminine tradcons in order to please some men because of it, enough to where the feminists started calling them pickme’s lol (**** those people who created that term, we need more pickme females).
Cause the average man finally understood that its not about what you do or say but what you are (wheter you are born it or became it through many efforts).

Youtube, tinder and free forums where men share their experience made any intelligent being to realize that wining and dining girls while spitting game wont get you laid unless you are well made physically and of decent status...and if you are well made physically and of decent status you dont need "game" anyway as long as you dont screw up.

I dont bother talk about game from years, I would rather talk about how to recognize interested girls from uninterested ones and most of all how to globally improve so girls will be one of the many benefits.

There is no "game" that gets you the women, there is only improving your overall value and women are one of the perks coming with it.
^^^^^^this is exactly why a lot of strictly PUA websites have died. It’s because ‘game’ has become more than just that.
I think YouTube has replaced these avenues, for as much demand in PUA is still lurking around. And in general, PUA has shifted over to Red Pill, and thus has gone from a cookbook (i.e., do this and pick up chicks) to a code of life (i.e., be the best you can be, don't take sh!t, it's a numbers game, etc.) We are victims of the same social disease (e.g., feminism, hypergamy, etc.) as our Incel brethren, but the difference is that we haven't totally given up.
Incel-esque stuff came about after the redpill, not before. They adopted the name “blackpill” too to describe it, but that didn’t really exist beforehand. It used to be used just as a metaphor to describe a really strong/hard/heavy redpill moment or situation; basically the worst of female nature. But then they took it to mean looks are the only thing that matters.
I'm not sure. I wish I had discovered SS sooner, because I started out with RSD (yuck) - their forums were the most toxic place on the "manosphere" that I've ever been to. After RSD, I went to RooshV for a while, which was a godsend of advice on both pickup and red pill philosophy. But now that RooshV is dead, I migrated here, and I'm finding SS to have a more balanced/grounded perspective; while redpill concepts are common knowledge here, they aren't typically forced down your throat as an irrefutable truth.

As for why the other communities died, its probably due to a mixture of false expectations, failure to adapt to the changing social climate, blackpill/true MGTOW indifference, and some toxic/negative behavior from places like RSD.

There are a decent amount of redpill content creators (Rollo, Coach Red Pill, and Richard Cooper) that are still active, although many others such as Chateau Heartiste were shut down, the obvious reason for that is that they were too "blackpill" for the PC-infested world to accept. However, I am not very interested in learning PUA/red pill philosophy from youtubers/bloggers; I much prefer having real discussions with people, because that's the only way you can grow a philosophy and knowledge base - through discussion and discourse, not being told what to think.
That’s why I stick around here too. It’s become more about social skills overall since these are real interactions with real people, even if not face to face. It’s allowed me to become more and improve more because there’s actual dialogue between us. Differences of opinion with different perspectives are what make us improve the most imo.

I got a question though, were the RooshV forums better than SS? Or is SS better? What do you think?
Game used by Chad still works - although Chad would still succeed even without game - but its utility for Normies has all but been extinguished, unless we define "success" as being successful with fatties or single mommies :down:.
This wasn’t the case before though, I swear when I read older stuff, dudes posted some stories and I remember reading some WILD shit man, and I’m just like that’s simply not possible nowadays based off everything I’ve been seeing in my own life and from you guys tell me on here. And the thing is, I know those stories weren’t fake either because they weren’t keyboard jockeys trying to sell you something either and actually have sound advice. Idk what happened, things just got so much harder ig.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general, I don't think approaching will ever die though. Most dudes just don't have the balls to do it.
It just isnt worth it. Let’s be honest here, sarging like that is a full-time job, and most people already work as it is. Now you gotta go to the gym, groom yourself, have a social life, etc. all these things and then play the numbers game that’s only gotten harder to social media inflating a woman’s sense of perceived value? Cold approaching has only gotten harder, it’s not like how it was 20+ years ago. ****’s just different now, the game got harder to play.
I wouldn't call it balls I would call it is not worth it for some. Bad ROI.
Basically this @nicksaiz65
When you apply Christian principles, then everything sounds Blue-pill times 10. In a Christian marriage, the man is supposed to provide for the woman. In fact, the Bible says that if a man does not provide for his wife then he is worst than an infidel, and this is one of the only passages I've seen that word in the text. (1 Tim 5:8). A husband is to love their wife like Christ loved the church. (Eph 5:25). So it seems to me that the Bible supports a Blue-pill mindset towards providing for your wife. Do you think the Bible or Christianity is the main driving force of blue-pill thought or is the blue-pill something else entirely?
I am fairly certain that every single man on this forum, and possibly well beyond, support the idea of providing for your wife as long as she supports you, doesn’t deny you sex, is sweet towards you, fulfills her gender role, etc. It’s just that no woman does nowadays which is why we reject these parts about the Bible lol. Relationships are a two-way street, they’re not supposed to be all one-sided. It’s judt that feminism and the bull**** of mainstream media has women thinking it is lol

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am fairly certain that every single man on this forum, and possibly well beyond, support the idea of providing for your wife as long as she supports you, doesn’t deny you sex, is sweet towards you, fulfills her gender role, etc. It’s just that no woman does nowadays which is why we reject these parts about the Bible lol. Relationships are a two-way street, they’re not supposed to be all one-sided. It’s judt that feminism and the bull**** of mainstream media has women thinking it is lol
I am not so shure about it. Not every guy wants to have this role. If you are the artist kind of guy you don't want to have this priority and responsibility.

Even back in the time there were different kind of guys. Just check Alexander the Great.

Regarding Bible many guys I assume are Atheist. Why should they care about the Bible? There are many other books around who deserve more trust from an atheist perspective.

I agree a conservative model seems to be a safer bet. On the other hand we might working on the cyborg humans. So things might get more dynamic.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not so shure about it. Not every guy wants to have this role. If you are the artist kind of guy you don't want to have this priority and responsibility.

Even back in the time there were different kind of guys. Just check Alexander the Great.

Regarding Bible many guys I assume are Atheist. Why should they care about the Bible? There are many other books around who deserve more trust from an atheist perspective.

I agree a conservative model seems to be a safer bet. On the other hand we might working on the cyborg humans. So things might get more dynamic.
Is English not your first language?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is buried from the Google algorithms now too
Yeah but we still get traffic because all other sites on the manosphere say to read the Book of Pook which all came from here. ReturnOfKings literally mentioned how that had the biggest impact on all of the manosphere.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
They seem like they are on drugs and very needy. I guess a lot of young psychedelic guys there. I get irritated by that forum. Though they have a lot of data.
I disagree.

You need pics there to prove you get laid.

If not, you are illegitimate.

Prolly the only legit forum.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in 1998, I was a member of newsgroup called fastseduction. It's probably been twenty years since I've visited the site. After reading this topic, I did a search and it's still there. Nothing there seems to have changed. There's still some guy named Ray that a lot of members didn't care for. And just like before, half the postings aren't about "pick up" but instead about their dislike toward this member. I'm surprised that it's still around.
Why did they have a problem with Ray? Are they doing good in 2020?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you apply Christian principles, then everything sounds Blue-pill times 10. In a Christian marriage, the man is supposed to provide for the woman. In fact, the Bible says that if a man does not provide for his wife then he is worst than an infidel, and this is one of the only passages I've seen that word in the text. (1 Tim 5:8). A husband is to love their wife like Christ loved the church. (Eph 5:25). So it seems to me that the Bible supports a Blue-pill mindset towards providing for your wife. Do you think the Bible or Christianity is the main driving force of blue-pill thought or is the blue-pill something else entirely?
@corrector I’m surprised to hear you say this.
The Bible is the original source of red pill. It’s replete with the expectation that the man is the head of the woman, ie. her authority, and that she is to respect and obey him.

The provision aspect is there because women are wired to take care of the home and family, and most certainly not to be out in the work force.

When a man wants to know how to obliterate his blue pill tendencies, he can do no better than to turn to the Bible for instruction.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree.

You need pics there to prove you get laid.

If not, you are illegitimate.

Prolly the only legit forum.
Depends on your value system. I may had a phase where this kind of system might work for me. At least now I am older it looks to crazy for me. Like crazy chickens. I don't even care who gets laid. I have other interests.

I want to be happy and not be psychotic about getting laid and prove it to other guys or try to figure out if the guy really got laid. I don't care much about it.

I want to have a light hearted chat and little bit intellectual inspiration and some girl stuff in the background.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@corrector I’m surprised to hear you say this.
The Bible is the original source of red pill. It’s replete with the expectation that the man is the head of the woman, ie. her authority, and that she is to respect and obey him.

The provision aspect is there because women are wired to take care of the home and family, and most certainly not to be out in the work force.

When a man wants to know how to obliterate his blue pill tendencies, he can do no better than to turn to the Bible for instruction.
Depends on your perspective. Compared to the Romans I guess the Christians were weaklings. That is why Christians were said to have a slave moral.

Apart from that you look at Jesus and compare it to for example Mohammed, Jesus looks like a weakling. Specially when you hear him say: Turn the other cheak.

I guess that is why they were so much weaker than the muslims. Later the Christians did build a more muscled version of Christianity.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it depends on precisely what scripture says about how men and women are to interact.

Your post about speculation as to why early Christians appear “weak” to you has no bearing on God’s instruction to mankind as to how men and women are to regard each other in relationships and marriage.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The present is the only place from which we can change the trends which are leading to further decay.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
The present is the only place from which we can change the trends which are leading to further decay.
The system works on its own + u need to have the power to change something or at least to know what you want to change

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it depends on precisely what scripture says about how men and women are to interact.

Your post about speculation as to why early Christians appear “weak” to you has no bearing on God’s instruction to mankind as to how men and women are to regard each other in relationships and marriage.
I guess we disagree here specially because you seem to be invested in the topic

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. Which is why we are educating ourselves and others.

We can easily see the results as we witness more and more men waking up and speaking boldly on forums, YouTube comments, and social media.

The order of the red pill is growing rapidly. Thank God men are waking up.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess we disagree here specially because you seem to be invested in the topic
If invested means “knowledgeable about scripture“, then yes. I choose to investigate facts rather than to have emotions and theories based on things I’ve heard from here and there.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If invested means “knowledgeable about scripture“, then yes. I choose to investigate facts rather than to have emotions and theories based on things I’ve heard from here and there.
I meant rather that you are a Christian