Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The smoothest thing you ever said to a woman!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
This was more of an "accidentally" smooth. I just threw this out there to be funny, but it worked better than I thought.

Maybe 2006...

Was at a bar and started chatting with this chick. She said something kind of dismissive and/or sassy. Not sure what it was.

I replied with, "OMG, you are so sleeping on the couch tonight."

She replies with, "Well...I guess it depends if I end up back at your place."

(It worked TOO well. I froze in shock lol. Probably could have continued and pulled.)

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walmart key cutter machine. The girl working it was this super cute latina with a nice body. I was nervous af but I had to shoot my shot. I was like 23.

Me: " can i get three keys cut"

Her: " okay which ones"

Me: " two for my house and the key to your heart"

She blushed and smiled. Even my hating azz cousin who was with me gave me props for that one. I didnt end up getting her number. She said she had a boyfriend.

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was at a coffee shop last week waiting outside for the President of my management company. He was late and there a girl, maybe mid 20s, little over weight 2 tables over. I was constantly looking in her direction because I knew that’s where he would be walking from.

He was about 10 minutes late and I told her “if my appointment doesn’t show up I’m talking to you“

She laughed and we started talking and talking and talking and I got her name and number but I don’t know if I’m gonna phone and she was a little overweight.

Man I’m becoming red pill.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was more of an "accidentally" smooth. I just threw this out there to be funny, but it worked better than I thought.

Maybe 2006...

Was at a bar and started chatting with this chick. She said something kind of dismissive and/or sassy. Not sure what it was.

I replied with, "OMG, you are so sleeping on the couch tonight."

She replies with, "Well...I guess it depends if I end up back at your place."

(It worked TOO well. I froze in shock lol. Probably could have continued and pulled.)
Dude I used to get retarded sometimes back in the day. I got too lazy for game on a few occasions and just pulled then and there.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her "You're eyes are beautiful"
Me "Tell me something I don't know"

Proceeded by a playful slap, make out and bonk.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
After a couple of online banters on an anonymous chat site, a girl chatted me, "You're too smooth with thiiisss."

I answered, "I'm good with being rough sometimes ".

I'm 20, she's 18, and we exchanged IG accounts after about 45 minutes, a few minutes later after that reply.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
And here I was thinking that saying, "Get over here and suck this average sized slightly thin c0ck" was smooth....:confused:
Hahaha, I am mostly joking...I mean I do say that but I don't really think it's smooth, more of just every once in while type thing....

Always call it big even if it isn't...women like a guy with that type of confidence

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chelsea.png
With an old coworker. Banged her a few times (obviously)

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The smoothest thing you ever said to a woman!
Its been said that men lust with there eyes and woman lust with there ears, so lets all share some of those great spontaneous lines that melted their hearts. To get us on the right track I'll go first.
I was maken out with this honey and the conversation went like this
Sexy Babe: You got really nice eyes.
Me: Thanks, so do you.
Sexy Babe: Your full of ****, know how I know your full of ****?
Me: No?
Sexy Babe: Cause no one has ever told me I'v got nice eyes.
Me: Maybe no ones noticed them before.
She ate it up! DAMN IM SMOOTH!
So come on guys lets hear it.

------------------
-- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence and then success is sure --

-- A gossip is one who talks to you about others, a bore is one who talks to you about himself; but a "brilliant conversationalist" is one who talks to you about yourself.
I sometimes slide up behind a woman and whisper the following into her ear:
functions of the smooth endoplasmic reticulum include synthesis of carbohydrates, lipids, and steroid hormones (if you don't pay her).

It doesn't get much smoother than that.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Dude if you’re going for medical cringe:

“Your looks are like a CD56+ lymphocyte. Natural Killer.”

I sometimes slide up behind a woman and whisper the following into her ear:
functions of the smooth endoplasmic reticulum include synthesis of carbohydrates, lipids, and steroid hormones (if you don't pay her).

It doesn't get much smoother than that.