Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The real alpha males are fighting the Coronavirus atm

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No my point is you all are key board jockeys all act like beta males trying to be alpha , at this stage in the world we need to help each other ban me from this page any way my point is I’m not a alpha male I wasn’t born one , so I can’t be something I’m not good luck to humanity with this virus I get more
Pleasure in helping someone than banging women !
I highly doubt this. You’re looking for an excuse to put others down for doing something you cannot do, which is getting laid lol

I never understood it when people say that they just enjoy making people feel better. It just didn’t make sense to me. The reality is, it’s not that you enjoy making people feel better, you just enjoy it when people like you. Your intentions is to become a liked/popular person rather than to actually do good for the world. That’s why you made this post—you are trying to be ‘that dude’ who ‘calls people out’ while masquerading as being some outstanding upright dude.

Lol.

Hop off your moral high horse buddy, your holier-than-thou sentiment isn’t gonna work here. Parading around trying to win brownie points by disguising your own personal cowardice and ineffectuality as morality is pathetic. We’re smarter than that, and unlike you, we *actually* are real men here. And we’ll *actually* call people out on their bull****, not pretend to do so just to feel better about ourselves.

And now that you’ve been thoroughly called out, you want out and are trying to save face by saying “oh well it’s just my opinion, who cares, ban me”:
Just delete my thread who gives a **** my opinion
Faux alpha to a T. And you say we’re keyboard jockeying lmao

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My father was green beret soldier and trained with the gurkhas so I don’t need a lecture about being a man , and yes I’m still working the media is not over blowing this this is ****ing real!!!

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My father was green beret soldier and trained with the gurkhas so I don’t need a lecture about being a man , and yes I’m still working the media is not over blowing this this is ****ing real!!!
Yeah, and my father was a POW for 11 years in the worst military prison in world. Made Auschwitz look like a 5-star hotel lol. Doesn’t mean **** though, most things about being a man I had to learn on my own, not through him. Quit riding off the coattails of someone else’s success/masculinity. That’s possibly the most unmanly thing you can do.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood it when people say that they just enjoy making people feel better.
There are people out there that want to help others. I suffer from unfortunately, a lot of empathy and I can feel very sorry for people in certain situation to the point where I help people out that i do not actually like. It's more like easing a pain, than gaining pleasure i'd say.

I still stand by what i say about doctors and nurses though, most of them hate it, and i understand why.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are people out there that want to help others. I suffer from unfortunately, a lot of empathy and I can feel very sorry for people in certain situation to the point where I help people out that i do not actually like. It's more like easing a pain, than gaining pleasure i'd say.

I still stand by what i say about doctors and nurses though, most of them hate it, and i understand why.
I second your statement about doctors, I realized that about the medical industry in recent years. It’s really just a job to most of them. That’s why I completely disagree with the sentiment about “finding a career you like” because in the end, work is work lol.

But yeah, I have a lot of empathy as well. I just don’t have a lot of sympathy. People will use and abuse that. I can control whether or not I feel guilt due to how my life was growing up, and usually I only choose to feel guilt if I’m actually in the wrong. It may seem arrogant to say, but I’m usually not. If I am, I always apologize instead of falling back on my ego. I’m not gonna let someone guilt me into helping them. I have way too much pride and dignity for that nowadays lol

Billtx49

Reaction score
‘Finding a career you like’ or are ‘passionate about’ might well be how some medical careers start, especially nursing, but when the patients you cared about start dying on you, at some point that mindset disappears …
If you’re seeing one, Its a big reason why no one takes care of you like a nurse when their need to care for another is no longer satisfied professionally…

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Thechamp you don't need to tell us that you are not alpha, we already know that you are not alpha (whatever that means). Here's a piece of advice next time you try to virtue signal try not insulting other people, the key board jockeys on this forum do many different jobs that bring value to society and are helping during this virus shiit. I know that you are scared out of your woke mind but just drink a warm glass of chocolate soy milk and eat some tasty tofu while you watch some Oprah reruns and relax. Don't worry the adults like the key board jockeys on this forum will take care of this virus.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zuckerberg and Bezos are both sociopaths. Zuck stole Facebook and ****ed over the real brains behind it, and Bezos is practically seeking world domination. If that’s your definition of ‘alpha’, I’d think you better reconsider lol
What’s your definition of an alpha? Some guy who selflessly donates his last dollar to a women’s shelter? Alphas are not nice guys.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate how people think that if you work X job, then it automatically makes you alpha.
That's the biggest load of bullsh!t I've ever heard!
Being alpha is a mindset, not an occupation.

You are not your job, you are not the car you drive, you are not the contents of your wallet, you are not how much money you have in the bank, you are not your f*cking khakis.
^Only thing you need to know.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
What a dumb fuking thread.. How old are you? 12 or something.

We are not men because we are not in the medical field trained professionals..

OP truely is a troll retard of the highest order!!
but you are not a man because youre not sacrificing and saving lifes of countless people

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a year.

That's when it will be easy to see who the "alphas" are and who would be dead without them.

Especially if this turns into a monetary reset, as many are predicting.

These are those "hard times" people talk about that "make hard men."

Only time will tell.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a load of crap I am seeing in this thread from some people. Bezos is alpha? Bezos is an innovator and he got half of his money ripped by a woman who did nothing for him and he still goes after average women LOL talk about being alpha.

I give you a car mechanic who has his own shop and a wife and kids who is more alpha in himself than Bezos. When will guys here understand having power or having resources or being physically dominant, none of them, on its own, can make you alpha? Humans and human life is more complicated than that. You have to be able to balance and be very flexible. The alphas are the most adaptive creatures, the real ones. A guy with money who thinks long term and invests in himself and his future knows he has to raise a structure to support him so he invests in other people's lives as well, makes their lives better, too. A guy who got power doesn't misuse it and helps other people is super more alpha in the eyes of everyone (including women) than most of our politicians who are just jackals stripping everyone off anything they can.