Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The real alpha males are fighting the Coronavirus atm

thinker

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Thechamp you don't need to tell us that you are not alpha, we already know that you are not alpha (whatever that means). Here's a piece of advice next time you try to virtue signal try not insulting other people, the key board jockeys on this forum do many different jobs that bring value to society and are helping during this virus shiit. I know that you are scared out of your woke mind but just drink a warm glass of chocolate soy milk and eat some tasty tofu while you watch some Oprah reruns and relax. Don't worry the adults like the key board jockeys on this forum will take care of this virus.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zuckerberg and Bezos are both sociopaths. Zuck stole Facebook and ****ed over the real brains behind it, and Bezos is practically seeking world domination. If that’s your definition of ‘alpha’, I’d think you better reconsider lol
What’s your definition of an alpha? Some guy who selflessly donates his last dollar to a women’s shelter? Alphas are not nice guys.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate how people think that if you work X job, then it automatically makes you alpha.
That's the biggest load of bullsh!t I've ever heard!
Being alpha is a mindset, not an occupation.

You are not your job, you are not the car you drive, you are not the contents of your wallet, you are not how much money you have in the bank, you are not your f*cking khakis.
^Only thing you need to know.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn’t mean they’re assholes either.
Anthropologically, the Alpha is the leader. Although leaders tend to not get very far by being nice, neither do they last very long, once the people figure out their leaders don't really give two sh its about them; even Machievelli makes that point in 'The Prince', and he was Machie-mutherfvcking-velli! Ideally, the Alpha/Leader's Betas must benefit from his rule, or he will be overthrown, and a dethroned "alpha" isn't really an alpha, no matter how "chad-like" all the incels think he is. So, the leader must temper both his mercy and his cruelty, if he wishes to remain leader.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

sosousage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a dumb fuking thread.. How old are you? 12 or something.

We are not men because we are not in the medical field trained professionals..

OP truely is a troll retard of the highest order!!
but you are not a man because youre not sacrificing and saving lifes of countless people

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a year.

That's when it will be easy to see who the "alphas" are and who would be dead without them.

Especially if this turns into a monetary reset, as many are predicting.

These are those "hard times" people talk about that "make hard men."

Only time will tell.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a load of crap I am seeing in this thread from some people. Bezos is alpha? Bezos is an innovator and he got half of his money ripped by a woman who did nothing for him and he still goes after average women LOL talk about being alpha.

I give you a car mechanic who has his own shop and a wife and kids who is more alpha in himself than Bezos. When will guys here understand having power or having resources or being physically dominant, none of them, on its own, can make you alpha? Humans and human life is more complicated than that. You have to be able to balance and be very flexible. The alphas are the most adaptive creatures, the real ones. A guy with money who thinks long term and invests in himself and his future knows he has to raise a structure to support him so he invests in other people's lives as well, makes their lives better, too. A guy who got power doesn't misuse it and helps other people is super more alpha in the eyes of everyone (including women) than most of our politicians who are just jackals stripping everyone off anything they can.

xplt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fighting the coronavirus, by staying home. Doesn't get much more alpha than that!
plus I'm doing grocerie shopping for neighbours who aren't able to do it on their own right now. I've got the imune system of a roach, give me your shopping list ma'am

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I think it's an age thing. I only ever used that word when training dogs. The younger guys seem to have an obsession with it, though.
I hadn't considered this, but I think you're spot on. It's a word that has become fashionable with the younger generations. I barely heard it when I was growing up, at least not when talking about humans. No doubt its popularity derives from the PUA movement.