Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Rational Male Author Exposed

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the blue haired c0ck who "exposed" Rollo, imagine another guy dancing and touching your girl in front of you :rofl:

Learn how to dance kids.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So he kisses the same woman who's getting d1cked down by other men, getting filled like a twinkie, good role model
They don’t live together. He is pretty straightforward that his marriage is unique and that it wouldn’t work for 99.9% of people. I really don’t care about his masculinity, I like him because he stands up to the Red Pill and alt right without getting in to sjw feels

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don’t live together. He is pretty straightforward that his marriage is unique and that it wouldn’t work for 99.9% of people. I really don’t care about his masculinity, I like him because he stands up to the Red Pill and alt right without getting in to sjw feels
Good, you should have an open relationship like him, follow his example

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
@CornbreadFed youre starting to sound a great deal like a member who no longer posts under the previous pseudonym.

Are you?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Cornbread,
So many critical young posters on here,the ink on their first posts hardly dry and they dare to
mock Rollo....In the early days he was a regular poster,I still think of him as my Mentor,he kept us all on the straight and narrow,ran a technically flawless site.....To criticise his skills because they were picked up
while he was a Bartender,rather than in a cloistered University,is crass ignorance...like the Old Queen he doesn't waste time defending his views,he knows the Old Posters are loyal to him,probably consoles himself with the thought that good deeds never go unpunished LOL.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude is not your saviour lol.

You pigeon hole yourself to learn from one man which is the dumbest thing you could ever do.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude is not your saviour lol.

You pigeon hole yourself to learn from one man which is the dumbest thing you could ever do.
There you go. The newest member here, who we all know has diarrhea of the fingers since he showed up, makes the most precise, concise, and succinct statement on this thread.

Rollo is a better writer than most of the PUA authors but let's face it, his credibility has taken a hit lately. Deal with it, learn from it, and all the other writers who profess to be able to turn you life around if you read their book...

.... then take it all with a grain of salt.

M

member160292

There you go. The newest member here, who we all know has diarrhea of the fingers since he showed up, makes the most precise, concise, and succinct statement on this thread.

Rollo is a better writer than most of the PUA authors but let's face it, his credibility has taken a hit lately. Deal with it, learn from it, and all the other writers who profess to be able to turn you life around if you read their book...

You ever notice the usernames of new members?

I really think it’s old members trying to boost their reactions under a new account get the ‘high score’ for validation

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

With this logic, Bavaria should still be worshipping Hitler.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Xaviour,
What would I know I am not 23.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you calling Xavier the new Nazi Leader of SS?
Idk how you can even come up with this? All I am saying is that just because a guy posted on sosuave doesn’t make him a god. Hell,I could be a famous person posting on this site because I ain’t sure as hell posting my real name on here lol.