Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Rational Male Author Exposed

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the Fresh & Fit podcast Rollo came on as a guest speaker to talk about his tweet. He proceeds to get attacked for not knowing what a HVM is and comparing him to a ‘whale that thinks she’s a 10.’

Rollo trying to discuss the red pill.

I’ve always been suspicious of Rollo, his book, his followers, and this confirms it.

He is a hack and thank god I only listened to good advice he gives which is just general good advice.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I never really viewed any of Rollo Tomassi's content.. Also didn't read "Rationale Male". but i'm just going to leave this over here:

1683848382280.png

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the Fresh & Fit podcast Rollo came on as a guest speaker to talk about his tweet. He proceeds to get attacked for not knowing what a HVM is and comparing him to a ‘whale that thinks she’s a 10.’

I’ve always been suspicious of Rollo, his book, his followers, and this confirms it.

He is a hack and thank god I only listened to good advice he gives which is just general good advice.
I feel so vindicated. I never liked his books and never liked the forum kjs that told me to read them.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were taking advice from a guy that looks like him in order to improve with women, you were a fool. That’s like asking a fat woman for dieting advice. There’s plenty of random chads on YouTube giving great advice and they aren’t trying to sell you books.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m yet to read any book or product from a pua/redpill guru. I did read some pook posts but the things I agree with/thought interesting are common sense as @Skyline says.

The sycophancy on here surrounding certain salesman like rollo can be nauseating at times. It’s an easy way to detect the naturals from the no hopers imo.

I do watch YouTube vids while I work/workout as I find the whole topic entertaining.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were taking advice from a guy that looks like him in order to improve with women, you were a fool. That’s like asking a fat woman for dieting advice. There’s plenty of random chads on YouTube giving great advice and they aren’t trying to sell you books.
why would you listen to a Chad for advice?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would you listen to a Chad for advice?
Because at least you know they’re getting women. Plus it’s entertaining. This Rollo guy was always talking out of his @ss. I never understood why so many on here lined up to blow him. Look at the guy! I can look at him and tell he doesn’t get any puzzy. Women probably laugh at him to be honest.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you folks remember my thread on PUA authors I found him to be the least credible. Glad I was vindicated, sorry he's a SS alumnus.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Destiny and Sneako are literal cucks...
Rollo has written several books and has hours of useful content in various videos. I disagree with him on vasectomy. I analyze everything he says.

Thinking though that some blue haired cuck who keeps interrupting and throwing around insults is wrecking another man is High School drama bs. Nothing more

It is clear that the concepts Rollo were touching on are things only higher IQs are capable of comprehending.

Btw, Rollo stated in his first book what a High Value Man is." The man other men want to be and other women want to bang." It's a placeholder term that people bend to fit their ideology. He chose not to play into that.

Idiots will go;hur dir he doesn't know what high value is hur dur

I'm not even a Rollo fan and this took 10 minutes of research to sort out.

It appears I'm not the only one to recognize the difference in IQ. https://t.co/R7F5bCuCBb 58:00

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does not matter where information comes from, it only matters what the information is. Self help "guru" scammers, narcissists, even your political enemies may have useful information. Choosing personal attacks over logical arguments is feminine behavior.

As far as living in accordance with what you preach, this is also irrevelant. The basis of your character has nothing to do with the message you convey.

Alan Watts for instance brought Eastern philosophy to the west and described an approach to living your life that combined elements of Zen, Taoism, and Hinduism in a coherent way. Yet he was an alcoholic and "womanizer" who had multiple kids with across different marriages . Does that mean his message was wrong? Why would it?

Seneca was a Roman Stoic author who amassed a great fortune of wealth, does that mean he cannot comment on what a Stoic Sage may act like even if he knows he himself does not embody those traits?

Rollo, Tate, whoever else, they're no different. They all have useful information you can learn from whether you like it or not. I don't agree with many things they say and yet it's worth listening to them for the nuggets of wisdom.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does not matter where information comes from, it only matters what the information is. Self help "guru" scammers, narcissists, even your political enemies may have useful information. Choosing personal attacks over logical arguments is feminine behavior.

As far as living in accordance with what you preach, this is also irrevelant. The basis of your character has nothing to do with the message you convey.

Alan Watts for instance brought Eastern philosophy to the west and described an approach to living your life that combined elements of Zen, Taoism, and Hinduism in a coherent way. Yet he was an alcoholic and "womanizer" who had multiple kids with across different marriages . Does that mean his message was wrong? Why would it?

Seneca was a Roman Stoic author who amassed a great fortune of wealth, does that mean he cannot comment on what a Stoic Sage may act like even if he knows he himself does not embody those traits?

Rollo, Tate, whoever else, they're no different. They all have useful information you can learn from whether you like it or not. I don't agree with many things they say and yet it's worth listening to them for the nuggets of wisdom.
Well said. The fact that some say someone got wrecked after a debate shows they were just seeking to have their ego investment reinforced, not learn facts. Statements here like "I was vindicated" says it all. I know. I've been guilty of it before. I work on myself to not be. I try to not seek echo chambers.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yep, ad hominem attacks mean nothing. Is the information useful is what matters. I neither worship nor hate. Frankly I don't have time to analyze these guys' lives, but if I happen upon a piece of advice that works for me, I'll remember it.

Get out there and do.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said. The fact that some say someone got wrecked after a debate shows they were just seeking to have their ego investment reinforced, not learn facts. Statements here like "I was vindicated" says it all. I know. I've been guilty of it before. I work on myself to not be. I try to not seek echo chambers.
You can not either put on a pedestal a guy who just says that water is wet :)

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two goofy guys laughing and making loud noises destroyed Rollo? Lol

Be in control of the birth, it only takes one bad luck to fvck up your life with a baby momma who takes you to court and use the kid as a weapon against you. A lot of autistic members un here who don't know how to interpret.

I guess your parents never told you "don't get any woman pregnant until you're ready"

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"Exposed" ........ meaning what? Shiat?

Does it proof he is wrong with everything he ever said?

But i see the simps here fumbling for every little opportunity to throw dirt on everything outside of their often very limited experience with women.

Some of the loudest John Snows here know nothing about LTRs. Even if you fvcked 300 women doesnt mean you know shiat unless you lived with a (1/ONE) woman under one roof for a couple of years and fvcked her 300 times.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo is great from a philosophical, deeper thinking perspective. A lot of his content goes over the heads of guys. It's just hard to consider his work the gospel when someone like ARC actually practiced what he preached. That's my opinion...