"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

The Problem With "Strong" Independent Women!

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
there's a power beyond my control that won't allow me to hit play on that video...

Like a magnetic forcefield.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Even the strong powerful women have bills that need to be paid.lol
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
at about 18:30 into the vid, "just because it is the way you are doesn't negate the fact that nobody wants it".
 

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
Thank you for sharing that.. You changed my life.
You're welcome pumpkin!

Glad you have seen the light and are no longer wasting your time gorging on feminist videos like fresh and fit or the view or oprah!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
From my experience, women who say they're the strong ones are mostly insecure and unstable af, pure cramp to deal with.
Correct. They are compensating.

Like posters here who write threads about their exploits that are full of subtle humble brags, subtle or not so subtle dhv's of themselves and chest thumping "I am a man" statements rather than demonstrating how they got the "success with women" or whatever (which is what a lot of posters come here for (to get better with women). But rather than get that step by step guide or information they are besieged with humble brags and regurgitations or useless "red pill knowledge".

All theory and no substance.

You'd wonder what they are compensating for.
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
Like posters here who write threads about their exploits that are full of subtle humble brags, subtle or not so subtle dhv's of themselves and chest thumping "I am a man" statements rather than demonstrating how they got the "success with women" or whatever (which is what a lot of posters come here for (to get better with women). But rather than get that step by step guide or information they are besieged with humble brags and regurgitations or useless "red pill knowledge".

All theory and no substance.

You'd wonder what they are compensating for.
True. But sadly, those type of posts are some of the best ones on here because the rest of it is just whining and moaning.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Strong independent women aren't suited for lasting relationships with men.

Women are to be submissive. Men are to lead.

Women that try to lead and be all self-righteous are a waste of time when it comes to dating.

That's what the person in this video said in the best way that she could. Your way was more succinct.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Damn now I have to spend processing cycles working out whether I m a narc, cartoon alpha poseur or incel. I have a Mrs so alphas off the table by SS rules. Just shagged the Mrs senseless and she s off to buy my lunch so I m leaning towards poseur.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,858
Reaction score
19,083
it’s ironic that most people are here because they are struggling. Either that, or someone not struggling but one who measured their life by the number of vg they can invade.

it’s an eclectic mix of incels, narcissists, outright liars and a few good eggs.
I am here because I DID struggle with basic things for much of my life, now I am at the point I have no issues meeting and banging women, but I do struggle with certain aspects of things still within these relationships, which is why I ask for advice when I notice situations I typically have not handled properly in the past.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
I have found that the more a woman talks about being strong, the more likely the reality is the complete opposite. It's almost like they are trying to convince themselves of something that isnt true.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
I would say avoiding the strong independent wimin avoids the danger of any pegging.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top