Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Thank you for sharing that.. You changed my life.there's a power beyond my control that won't allow me to hit play on that video...
Like a magnetic forcefield.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You're welcome pumpkin!Thank you for sharing that.. You changed my life.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I really like those podcasts from F&F, especially whe they kick out toxic guest to let the others discuss properly.Another fantastic debate.. These ladies don't even have a clue.
Correct. They are compensating.From my experience, women who say they're the strong ones are mostly insecure and unstable af, pure cramp to deal with.
Kind of like girls who call themselves hot, or guys who call themselves alpha.From my experience, women who say they're the strong ones are mostly insecure and unstable af, pure cramp to deal with.
True. But sadly, those type of posts are some of the best ones on here because the rest of it is just whining and moaning.Like posters here who write threads about their exploits that are full of subtle humble brags, subtle or not so subtle dhv's of themselves and chest thumping "I am a man" statements rather than demonstrating how they got the "success with women" or whatever (which is what a lot of posters come here for (to get better with women). But rather than get that step by step guide or information they are besieged with humble brags and regurgitations or useless "red pill knowledge".
All theory and no substance.
You'd wonder what they are compensating for.
Strong independent women aren't suited for lasting relationships with men.
Women are to be submissive. Men are to lead.
Women that try to lead and be all self-righteous are a waste of time when it comes to dating.
www.sosuave.net
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I am here because I DID struggle with basic things for much of my life, now I am at the point I have no issues meeting and banging women, but I do struggle with certain aspects of things still within these relationships, which is why I ask for advice when I notice situations I typically have not handled properly in the past.it’s ironic that most people are here because they are struggling. Either that, or someone not struggling but one who measured their life by the number of vg they can invade.
it’s an eclectic mix of incels, narcissists, outright liars and a few good eggs.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.