Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Problem With "Strong" Independent Women!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn now I have to spend processing cycles working out whether I m a narc, cartoon alpha poseur or incel. I have a Mrs so alphas off the table by SS rules. Just shagged the Mrs senseless and she s off to buy my lunch so I m leaning towards poseur.
I would just peg you as an incel mate :)

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I ve got no problem with strong independent women we re on separate tracks. Nothing to see here lady walk on by.
At least the “being strong” bit means she might be better prepared for the massive wall she’s about to hit at high speed

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found that the more a woman talks about being strong, the more likely the reality is the complete opposite. It's almost like they are trying to convince themselves of something that isnt true.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say avoiding the strong independent wimin avoids the danger of any pegging.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double Standards as usual being perpetuated and enforced by feminists.

Women being strong and independent = Good

Man being strong = labeled as toxic masculinity

Man being independent = labeled as emotionally unavailable

I had this exact convo with a girl on one of my dates. And I basically told her that being strong is ok and being independent to a point where you're not clingy is also good. Where it falls apart is when women try to be like guys and lose all their feminine attributes and are no longer attractive to guys in the process of trying to be strong. I told her that's a major turn off for a lot of guys and the guys that aren't bothered by it aren't real men but beta's they probably won't respect anyways.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the main problem with "strong independent women" is that they think men classify them in the same way they classify men. Men don't give a **** if you make +100K a year, have a PhD on whatever thing and have your own house and car. Then they'll go to media and say "men don't like strong and independent women, I have this this and that but I'm still single".