Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Problem With "Strong" Independent Women!

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
there's a power beyond my control that won't allow me to hit play on that video...

Like a magnetic forcefield.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even the strong powerful women have bills that need to be paid.lol

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at about 18:30 into the vid, "just because it is the way you are doesn't negate the fact that nobody wants it".

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing that.. You changed my life.
You're welcome pumpkin!

Glad you have seen the light and are no longer wasting your time gorging on feminist videos like fresh and fit or the view or oprah!

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
From my experience, women who say they're the strong ones are mostly insecure and unstable af, pure cramp to deal with.
Correct. They are compensating.

Like posters here who write threads about their exploits that are full of subtle humble brags, subtle or not so subtle dhv's of themselves and chest thumping "I am a man" statements rather than demonstrating how they got the "success with women" or whatever (which is what a lot of posters come here for (to get better with women). But rather than get that step by step guide or information they are besieged with humble brags and regurgitations or useless "red pill knowledge".

All theory and no substance.

You'd wonder what they are compensating for.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct. They are compensating.

Like posters here who write threads about their exploits that are full of subtle humble brags, subtle or not so subtle dhv's of themselves and chest thumping "I am a man" statements rather than demonstrating how they got the "success with women" or whatever (which is what a lot of posters come here for (to get better with women). But rather than get that step by step guide or information they are besieged with humble brags and regurgitations or useless "red pill knowledge".

You mean

“You say you have 3 children and a long term partner, yet you mentioned that only 5 days out of 6 you have dinner cooked for you and that once a month she isn’t in the mood because she’s tired?
YOU have self created this situation. You are accepting less, and you only have yourself to blame. Any man should know he must be waited on hand and foot and have his teeth cleaned by his partner daily, and anything less, any woman of mine knows the standard.
You have proved yourself beta and only have yourself to blame. I have tried to help you, but just recognise the guy she is clearly banging because you are less than a real man doesn’t care.

I am done here, there is nothing I can do to help you”

that kind of thing? :)

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score

True. But sadly, those type of posts are some of the best ones on here because the rest of it is just whining and moaning.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. But sadly, those type of posts are some of the best ones on here because the rest of it is just whining and moaning.
it’s ironic that most people are here because they are struggling. Either that, or someone not struggling but one who measured their life by the number of vg they can invade.

it’s an eclectic mix of incels, narcissists, outright liars and a few good eggs.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strong independent women aren't suited for lasting relationships with men.

Women are to be submissive. Men are to lead.

Women that try to lead and be all self-righteous are a waste of time when it comes to dating.

That's what the person in this video said in the best way that she could. Your way was more succinct.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn now I have to spend processing cycles working out whether I m a narc, cartoon alpha poseur or incel. I have a Mrs so alphas off the table by SS rules. Just shagged the Mrs senseless and she s off to buy my lunch so I m leaning towards poseur.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I ve got no problem with strong independent women we re on separate tracks. Nothing to see here lady walk on by.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
it’s ironic that most people are here because they are struggling. Either that, or someone not struggling but one who measured their life by the number of vg they can invade.

it’s an eclectic mix of incels, narcissists, outright liars and a few good eggs.
I am here because I DID struggle with basic things for much of my life, now I am at the point I have no issues meeting and banging women, but I do struggle with certain aspects of things still within these relationships, which is why I ask for advice when I notice situations I typically have not handled properly in the past.