Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

justanub

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitting it up with a new chick hotter than my ex. The pain doesn’t seem as obvious anymore…

suavymente

Reaction score
Caved today... Called once but no answer. Its so difficult everything reminds me of her even my blanket still smells of her p*ssy, felt like she was the one.

justanub

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess moving on is the only option left, what a pity… I feel bad for her tbh, I pretty much ruined her the amount of sex we had the orgasms I gave her doubt she’ll ever forget but oh well guess life just goes on.

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so toxic it isnt allowing me to sleep. I barely manage to fall asleep but I wake up after 3-4 hours and then my brain keeps on thinking what do I do? It's day 2 of breakup and no contact.
This was me when I was bluepilled. Totally felt helpless and even got flu symptoms because I didn’t sleep much and my heart was racing. It was the first time I was this invested in a girl and the breakup was just unfathomable.

It gets easier if you cut all contact with her, keep yourself busy. I wasn’t able to focus at work so I just kept going on dates that I got from the apps. That’s where I learnt more about women’s nature and then got redpilled once I read Rollo’s books.

justanub

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was me when I was bluepilled. Totally felt helpless and even got flu symptoms because I didn’t sleep much and my heart was racing. It was the first time I was this invested in a girl and the breakup was just unfathomable.

It gets easier if you cut all contact with her, keep yourself busy. I wasn’t able to focus at work so I just kept going on dates that I got from the apps. That’s where I learnt more about women’s nature and then got redpilled once I read Rollo’s books.
True but it’s hard to constantly remind yourself. Sometimes I wish it weren’t so, that this one is different or maybe that I should be different. Yeah no, time will heal this. Biggest lesson I learned from this is I should always be spinning plates oneitis is real and it’s ****ed up. Can’t believe I got oneitis at the age of 26 also after having had sex with over 40 women.

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
True but it’s hard to constantly remind yourself. Sometimes I wish it weren’t so, that this one is different or maybe that I should be different. Yeah no, time will heal this. Biggest lesson I learned from this is I should always be spinning plates oneitis is real and it’s ****ed up. Can’t believe I got oneitis at the age of 26 also after having had sex with over 40 women.
I got oneitis when I was 18, 30 and now 44. Meeting orher women and knowing your value are solutions.

Raggendecanton

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got oneitis when I was 18, 30 and now 44. Meeting orher women and knowing your value are solutions.
Too be honest. Isn't getting oneitis part of life and what most of us brought here in the first place? I got oneitis when i was 18 25 and atm at 29. But everytime i got better afterwards and i get better girls, even though it really really sucks after the breakup. But for me, its really hard too not get complacent when life gets tough, but everytime i got complacent, i got dumped. So i am working on that, although i do question sometimes if its ever really possible too never be complacent again and always spin plates. Life gets in the way sometimes, all about acceptance for me.

justanub

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick update; after 3 weeks of NC I feel ashamed I stayed with her for so long. We briefly got back together the 2nd week however the second she showed an ounce of disrespect I reinitiated NC. Now that I am able to think clearly, all the ****ed up things she did is coming to the surface. No way am I getting back together with her no matter what.
Anyway it feels good to be single, working out hitting up new chicks and old contacts as well, all will be good boys.

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having broken up with one of the hottest girls I ever went out with & I mean she would have done anything for me. She was starting to have the “where are we going with this relationship” I wouldn’t commit & she called it a day. I cut all ties, blocked my number from her. At the time I never used social media. Fast forward 5 years I get a message on IM fb with this “Hi how are you, do you remember me?” I checked her out on social media & she still looked pretty good & had a kid in tow. I never answered her message. It’s best to forget these chicks. Let someone else deal with their emotions. If it happens be resolute & stick to it.

justanub

Don Juan
Reaction score
After one month of no contact she calls me at 4:30 AM saying she’s drunk and wants to talk to me. ( Calls me from her friends phone bcs i blocked her everywhere) Got pissed, woke up told her there’s nothing to talk about, we are not getting back together. She’s all like no I’m happy rn blah blah i just wanna talk to you, can hear bitchy friend in the background saying ****. Bang i hang up. Get call back minute later, “why are u so rude i just wanna talk to you blah blah drunk talk. So i say go ahead talk. Random bla bla so i tell her look u wanna talk, call back when you’re sober. Get this, she says she’s not drunk proceeds to ask her friend i only drank 2 ****tails right? hear them laughing so i get tired hang up again. And block the friends number. She starts sending me text messages “Please i just want to talk” “Please pick up” I mute the chat and go back to sleep. (No idea how she managed to contact me on whatsapl, clearly remember blocking her )
Afterwerds find out she already tried calling me like 30 times that night through whatsapp.

Anyway, I got over her already since a few days ago. After this drunk call even more so. Feels good. Honestly i dont even know what I saw in her. Girls like these arent relationship material.
At this stage I kind of pity her, she’s going down the drain and even though I dont want to get back together with her, I somehow feel responsible.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got dumped a week ago after a 6 month relationship... via text. Was gutted. I was out with friends when it occurred. Texted back and forth, then blocked, after trying to end amicably. My heart was broken.

Relented, unblocked a few days later when my head was together, just wanted to reiterate the amicable ending. She offered the cliched 'lets be friends'. Said I would like that. Two days later, she texted me, said she was thinking about me, and a side health issue, she would support me visiting the doctor, and we could have a drink and talk later. Thanked her for that.

Thinking of texting her Tuesday, for a catch-up Thursday, just to see the reaction. If I get brushed off, well, then, thats it.

I know that this breaks the 'no-contact rule', however, I really did fall for this woman.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After one month of no contact she calls me at 4:30 AM saying she’s drunk and wants to talk to me. ( Calls me from her friends phone bcs i blocked her everywhere) Got pissed, woke up told her there’s nothing to talk about, we are not getting back together. She’s all like no I’m happy rn blah blah i just wanna talk to you, can hear bitchy friend in the background saying ****. Bang i hang up. Get call back minute later, “why are u so rude i just wanna talk to you blah blah drunk talk. So i say go ahead talk. Random bla bla so i tell her look u wanna talk, call back when you’re sober. Get this, she says she’s not drunk proceeds to ask her friend i only drank 2 ****tails right? hear them laughing so i get tired hang up again. And block the friends number. She starts sending me text messages “Please i just want to talk” “Please pick up” I mute the chat and go back to sleep. (No idea how she managed to contact me on whatsapl, clearly remember blocking her )
Afterwerds find out she already tried calling me like 30 times that night through whatsapp.

Anyway, I got over her already since a few days ago. After this drunk call even more so. Feels good. Honestly i dont even know what I saw in her. Girls like these arent relationship material.
At this stage I kind of pity her, she’s going down the drain and even though I dont want to get back together with her, I somehow feel responsible.
Just hang up.

justanub

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just hang up.
Obviously, but now I see she changed her number. Trying to contact me again. Get this, now she’s telling me that she’s been meeting guys way better than me but she just can’t seem to talk to them because all she thinks about is me. Trying to make me jealous? Lmao

justanub

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously, but now I see she changed her number. Trying to contact me again. Get this, now she’s telling me that she’s been meeting guys way better than me but she just can’t seem to talk to them because all she thinks about is me. Trying to make me jealous? Lmao
She ended up asking me out for a drink, because she didnt like how things ended between us. One drink led to another and..
Anyway long story short I gained a fwb.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got dumped a week ago after a 6 month relationship... via text. Was gutted. I was out with friends when it occurred. Texted back and forth, then blocked, after trying to end amicably. My heart was broken.

Relented, unblocked a few days later when my head was together, just wanted to reiterate the amicable ending. She offered the cliched 'lets be friends'. Said I would like that. Two days later, she texted me, said she was thinking about me, and a side health issue, she would support me visiting the doctor, and we could have a drink and talk later. Thanked her for that.

Thinking of texting her Tuesday, for a catch-up Thursday, just to see the reaction. If I get brushed off, well, then, thats it.

I know that this breaks the 'no-contact rule', however, I really did fall for this woman.
When someone tells you they do not want to be with you, believe them. Let her go and move on.

niamul21

Reaction score
THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE - Daydream Enginner

Hey Guys and girls,

Let's start the No Contact Challenge. This has personally helped me 2 years ago, and i have seen many members asking for "how to get my ex back", and after breakup questions. The idea is a simple one, for 60 days, you will not talk or communicate with the girl that bazooka your heart. In any way, form, or communication, and every time you feel like saying something to her, you will write what you were going to tell her, AND/OR why you want to contact her, in this thread instead. This has been field tested by me, and it works from selling your soul to the she-devil.

You are going to do No Contact for yourself, you need to get away from here and move on. You will feel a transformation at the end of your challenge, and the ex that broke your heart, won't be a parasite in your mind anymore. You might even get your ex's attraction back, but you will be busy thinking about other girls to give her a second chance.

Let's begin,
Here are the rules:

1. First of all, before you do anything, read these articles:

The "Just Got Dumped" GUIDE
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155594

The Ultimate Break Up Guide…
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38886

and....

No Contact - The Guide

...continued.
I also do agree with you here.

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too be honest. Isn't getting oneitis part of life and what most of us brought here in the first place? I got oneitis when i was 18 25 and atm at 29. But everytime i got better afterwards and i get better girls, even though it really really sucks after the breakup. But for me, its really hard too not get complacent when life gets tough, but everytime i got complacent, i got dumped. So i am working on that, although i do question sometimes if its ever really possible too never be complacent again and always spin plates. Life gets in the way sometimes, all about acceptance for me.
Life does get in the way sometimes but it is how you handle it which will maintain attraction. Be decisive, be sure of your decisions and trust in yourself and women will follow

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
When someone tells you they do not want to be with you, believe them. Let her go and move on.
Agreed. If a girl blocks you too, that is her saying "I dont want to talk to you now or in the future." It could be her emotions taking over decision making but that is not an excuse. A girl who has better control of her emotions is much more attractive as well as wifey material

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
She ended up asking me out for a drink, because she didnt like how things ended between us. One drink led to another and..
Anyway long story short I gained a fwb.
Make sure you manage that FWB benefits and don't get complacent. Tell her the boundaries and don't accept her to come around or go to her when she wants. Do it when you want but don't do it all the time. Also make sure you are actively looking for other women too.