The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

bcude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bros before hoes, the betrayal of a friend stings way worse since we atleast expect a man to know the true meaning of the words honour, loyalty and respect. I cut out a longtime friend from my life who tried to steal the women i was trying to pickup along with other things, just pathetic.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did reply with a thank you when she sent me birthday wishes. I stopped responding three years ago.
She still tries to initiate. Last one month ago.

I didn't know better back then
It is satisfying to know she knows she ****kkked up and is still chasing/suffering

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very simple. You look for actions and not words and see her true intentions right there. Does she also show you the willingness to change by actions or not? It doesn't sound very genuine if she's chasing another guy.
My guess, she's probably badly hurting because she lost her validation, attention and looks for it desperately.
I'll just be straight that I think she's the most attractive woman that I've been with. When a very sexy girl is pining over you proper, it messes with one's head. I actually started feeling guilty for a moment there which just isn't like me at all. I haven't been doing a proper no-contact at all and have been checking her stuff loads.

Regarding change, I've been there with different ex's. They change for a few weeks. Think another smart fellow on here said that going backwards for women means facing the same exact issues. They were right.

Regarding genuine, really hard to say. Is it a genuine sense of loss? or is it a blow to the ego? or Is it both? Life is messy.

I don't think I go backwards with this girl again tbh. But it's a change point that i've only experienced about 3 times before. Time to be more a f.cuking adult.

bcude

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're only human and attractive women can certainly screw with our heads and validate our ego. Thing is, in your head you describe her as the most attractive woman you've been with, which then pedestalizes her in your mind, she's 'different' from the rest and the scarcity mindset kicks in which makes you behave less rational and more emotional. A place where men don't take the best decisions generally. If you're still checking up on her, you haven't cut the bond to her fully yet. Maybe even some hope left? How are your options when it comes to women?

It's genuine when words and actions align, over an extended period of time. You will notice that. Otherwise it's just for herself, the breakup is a sense of loss for her as it is for every healthy human being.
When she's chasing another guy at the same time as she's pining over you, what does that tell you? Does it sound like she realised she made the biggest mistake of her life and want to have your babies and noone else's in the future?

The same thing that led to the breakup will repeat itself over again, if not one or both of you really work on yourselves solving the potential issue during the time apart. Problem is, working on yourself is hard and takes motivation. A motivation only the dumpee usually experiences since pain and trauma are the best motivators for change to happen. It's never advisable to go back, sometimes it can work when external factors have been the issue but it's more the exception then the rule and not a good investment of your precious time.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 31

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

goodbyehorses

Don Juan
Reaction score
The onus is on her to reach out. She broke it, she needs to fix it .
This is right. In my case though, I was the one who broke it but feel no onus, except to what I owe to myself.

Day 53.

I was very busy last weeks and hanging up with some girls. But I'm at home with a bad flu now, and thoughts of her are eating me. I don't feel like I'm healing at all. Still 37 days to go for me, I hope I will begin the psychotherapy I asked for in the meantime. But I doubt that I will manage to keep NC after the 90 days if I will feel like now. I'm not saying I would like to hang up with her again but I have this devouring need to express my feelings.

In November there'll be a meeting I will moderate, to which she might come along with some of her friends we now have in common. If she will be there I really don't know how I will manage to stay whole.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
day 40

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 52

xplt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Four months to the day since I left her.
Had several set backs after nights out with alcohol, so I quit on drinking.

I was walking on the street yesterday when she passed by in her car. I noticed her too late and looked her right into the eyes. Felt like a punch into my stomach. Never had a woman such an emotional impact on me.