Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

spred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True but it’s hard to constantly remind yourself. Sometimes I wish it weren’t so, that this one is different or maybe that I should be different. Yeah no, time will heal this. Biggest lesson I learned from this is I should always be spinning plates oneitis is real and it’s ****ed up. Can’t believe I got oneitis at the age of 26 also after having had sex with over 40 women.
I got oneitis when I was 18, 30 and now 44. Meeting orher women and knowing your value are solutions.

Raggendecanton

Reaction score
I got oneitis when I was 18, 30 and now 44. Meeting orher women and knowing your value are solutions.
Too be honest. Isn't getting oneitis part of life and what most of us brought here in the first place? I got oneitis when i was 18 25 and atm at 29. But everytime i got better afterwards and i get better girls, even though it really really sucks after the breakup. But for me, its really hard too not get complacent when life gets tough, but everytime i got complacent, i got dumped. So i am working on that, although i do question sometimes if its ever really possible too never be complacent again and always spin plates. Life gets in the way sometimes, all about acceptance for me.

justanub

Reaction score
Quick update; after 3 weeks of NC I feel ashamed I stayed with her for so long. We briefly got back together the 2nd week however the second she showed an ounce of disrespect I reinitiated NC. Now that I am able to think clearly, all the ****ed up things she did is coming to the surface. No way am I getting back together with her no matter what.
Anyway it feels good to be single, working out hitting up new chicks and old contacts as well, all will be good boys.

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having broken up with one of the hottest girls I ever went out with & I mean she would have done anything for me. She was starting to have the “where are we going with this relationship” I wouldn’t commit & she called it a day. I cut all ties, blocked my number from her. At the time I never used social media. Fast forward 5 years I get a message on IM fb with this “Hi how are you, do you remember me?” I checked her out on social media & she still looked pretty good & had a kid in tow. I never answered her message. It’s best to forget these chicks. Let someone else deal with their emotions. If it happens be resolute & stick to it.