Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The New DJ Bible

Samwild

Don Juan
Reaction score
Archaic or not "Anti-Dump" machine provides a solid theory on dealing with women that is still very much applicable. Glad to see it maintained, though, I believe it's front page information. Than again I am not the one maintaining the bible and give you kudos for doing so.

Pumbaa

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am a new person here.
I need some advice on my relationship that recently hit the rocks.
I have this lady I ma inlove with but had to break off the relationship with her because of her continuous flirting with other guys and shoving it in my face.
I hadn't spoken to her in two weeks since the breakup and then out of the blue she suddenly calls me.
I still love her a lot cause we had some good times together and were even planning marriage till I broke everything off.
Her call has brought back a lot of emotions and I know I still love her a lot.
What do I do?
Please advice...
Thanks.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pumbaa said:
Hi guys,
I am a new person here.
I need some advice on my relationship that recently hit the rocks.
I have this lady I ma inlove with but had to break off the relationship with her because of her continuous flirting with other guys and shoving it in my face.
I hadn't spoken to her in two weeks since the breakup and then out of the blue she suddenly calls me.
I still love her a lot cause we had some good times together and were even planning marriage till I broke everything off.
Her call has brought back a lot of emotions and I know I still love her a lot.
What do I do?
Please advice...
Thanks.
Read and post in the NO Contact thread.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Resistanttochange said:
Where is the new djbible? I am new here, I can't find the new or old djbible.
scroll down, links at the bottom

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Azu said:
Hello Don Juans,

I am the original poster of The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped).
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=160056

I posted the No Contact challenge thread around the day before my 19th or 20th birthday when I got dump by an ex-girlfriend who i believed at the time I would have never gotten over her. I thought she was my whole life, and that I would have never find someone like her. Now, I barely even think of her at all.

I had the unfortunate dilemma of being banned from Sosuave a couple of years ago for spreading a copyrighted book via PM or something of that nature.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone here at Sosuave who have passed the No Contact Challenge and to all those who gave great advice in that thread. It is an honor to have a thread sicked at Sosuave.
There ya go Bradd :)

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Last edited:

Red n Blue

Reaction score
Looks pretty good, maybe some posts to help social skills in general since I think that's a big part of it.

MusicManMike

Reaction score
Awesome, I've read the Book of Pook but never the DJ Bible, I'll get cracking!

How do they compare to one another? Are they similar or completely different beasts?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MusicManMike said:
Awesome, I've read the Book of Pook but never the DJ Bible, I'll get cracking!

How do they compare to one another? Are they similar or completely different beasts?
Different, but a lot of Pooks posts are included in the Bible.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Upside said:
Holy balls. Book of Pook is 265 pages long. That alone is probably all the information a guy will need to succeed.
Amen

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is some damn good stuff, glad about the update. Brings back memories! This is my first post on the forum, but I've know about So Suave for a while and had the book of Pook for many years so it's good to see someone re-visiting the base material.

Nice work Des

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks good. Filled with nuggets of gold

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A small update... Whenever I come across a truly amazing post, I put the link in a file to potentially add to the DJ Bible. There isn't much in the file because the DJ Bible doesn't need much more to make it better. With my schedule looking a bit lighter for the coming year, I should be able to do an update.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
...and Diablo hasn't been on the site in five years.
Which was true until about... now. This re-vamped DJB looks pretty sweet, and the layout is a lot easier to browse through than the old. Though what's most important is CONTENT...

I've been offline for 5+ years because what I read (cough: Pook... Gio...) 'effing WORKS. It's the most solid advice anyone could read. Though I have 5 years of new posts to catch up on, so I'd better get started...

Des, again, awesome job carrying the banner. I'm stoked that SS is still here, and glad to be a part of it again. Especially now that I'm in need of refresher courses (yeah, LTR's suck when they stop happening).

Diablo