Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The New DJ Bible

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diablo said:
Which was true until about... now. This re-vamped DJB looks pretty sweet, and the layout is a lot easier to browse through than the old. Though what's most important is CONTENT...

I've been offline for 5+ years because what I read (cough: Pook... Gio...) 'effing WORKS. It's the most solid advice anyone could read. Though I have 5 years of new posts to catch up on, so I'd better get started...

Des, again, awesome job carrying the banner. I'm stoked that SS is still here, and glad to be a part of it again. Especially now that I'm in need of refresher courses (yeah, LTR's suck when they stop happening).

Diablo
Diablo, writing a catch up thread in DJ Discussion forum would be great: to hear about how Pook et al's stuff worked so well, what kind of LTRs you've been in, but also if any of the DJ Bible material had an adverse effect on your relationships.

As a more recent poster, I find myself bouncing back and forth between euphoria (this site has all the answers!) to cynicism (if I act like this site teaches I'll be one of those guys posting field reports in his 60's while all my friends have grandkids). So it would be good to hear the perspective of someone who has lived with this material for years.

Triumph2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, this is the first site i came to over ten years ago.

when i tried to figure this stuff out, it has been a long journey.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the DJ bible still relevant? I see most of the threads are about 11 years old before the likes of facebook etc.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the Holy Bible still rellevant?? I see some of the writings are 2000 years prior the likes of internet...

¬¬

Dude, these are the foundations. Although there is outdated stuff, and you will eventually read something like going out with a pen and a paper to get the girl's home number, it is the same as studying anything.

You must know why and how it works first.

The bible is not like a set of skills to be learnead, like the Mystery Method, or Magic Bullets, which are outdated, the bible is the philosophy behind women's minds, and most importantly, your purpose as a male!

It will not teach how to get chicks on a specifc venue, or through some specific method, but instead, will teach you to see the world as it is!

If you master yourself, and the world around you, you can be successeful anywhere, wheter is it on a bar, or on tinder!

Only by reading it you will be able to fully grasp what I'm saying.

It is too bad that nowadays, people want the easy way out, the tricks and tactics. People do sell these kind of things, and it is believed that things may be achieved this way, but the truth is that they are not!

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keyforit said:
Amazing work as always Desdinova, It's always amazing to see old DJ'ers still here helping others... you and the rest of the team are my heros. :rockon:
Oh boy, you joined SoSuave when you were 15. You must have been lightyears ahead of all your friends in high school and college. Unless you've been in long LTRs, I can only imagine how much you've been slaying over the past 14 years.

BrightV

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to send a message but because my membership is new + cannot send ap rivate to OP.

I would like to copy the DJBible on a new more easy to read site... Are you interested on that?

My job is on the IT and i can help.

V

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't work anymore for some reason. Have to use the old link for some reason. Hopefully we can get that addressed

RoKKo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it possible to get an offline link or something similar so i can download the new bible? Your link at page one redirects me to MTS Mail, which requires authentification.

Mayo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it possible to get an offline link or something similar so i can download the new bible? Your link at page one redirects me to MTS Mail, which requires authentification.
I also need it pls

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The link is working fine for me. Are you using the correct URL? The DJ Bible is located here and all the links to the offline versions are correct. I haven't updated the offline version because I just don't have the time. If someone would like to compile a new one, I'll be more than happy to host it.

EDIT: The link in the original post is long gone. I fixed it.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The link is working fine for me. Are you using the correct URL? The DJ Bible is located here and all the links to the offline versions are correct. I haven't updated the offline version because I just don't have the time. If someone would like to compile a new one, I'll be more than happy to host it.

EDIT: The link in the original post is long gone. I fixed it.
Thanks. The website was down when I was attempting to use it the other day. It just stuck at a white page. From there I can't remember if it was a 404 error at the end of it or just stayed at a white page.