Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Final Word on Looks

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Research has constantly shown the same thing over and over.

The less a woman has spent time interacting with you and getting to know you, the more looks matter since that is really all she knows about you at that point.

This is why guys who are not great looking can end up with hot chicks...because they might be in the same social circle and they have gotten to know them and become comfortable with them and they find other things attractive about them.
At one time this was true, but due to so much choice on social media / dating apps, etc, these average looking guys get friendzoned or - more aptly - put in her simp category. Chad’s are her eff boys; the average looking guys are her butlers, chauffeurs,counsellors, human ATM’s, maintenance men, comedians, etc, etc.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
At one time this was true, but due to so much choice on social media / dating apps, etc, these average looking guys get friendzoned or - more aptly - put in her simp category. Chad’s are her eff boys; the average looking guys are her butlers, chauffeurs,counsellors, human ATM’s, maintenance men, comedians, etc, etc.
Sorry, but my experiences are not similar.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let me guess your confidence was flattened with her and was juiced up by the others. Then you looked at her differently.
Absolutely. It’s funny how that happened. Once I started looking at her differently she started to look at ME differently I think.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then she could finally see you as a attractive dude?
Have no clue. I wasn’t about to go back to her after I upgraded. I won’t break things off with a girl that’s fvcking me for one that never did.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have no clue. I wasn’t about to go back to her after I upgraded. I won’t break things off with a girl that’s fvcking me for one that never did.
I guess it didn't matter cause you was fvcking someone better.