Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Final Word on Looks

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a good example that it's not just about looks

This is Bret Bielema and his wife; head coach of the Illinois Fightning Illini football team. They apparently met at a poker table/blackjack table in Vegas and she didn't know he was a Division 1 football coach with a high income.

I've seen the guy speak and he has charisma and his players love him. It's more about personality.
Exactly. By the way, there are plenty of pretty women out there who like the big teddy-bear types, but I would never bank on that unless I was a natural teddy-bear type of guy.
Women’s perception of looks can be fairly malleable based upon the energy you project. But again, the whole point of this thread is that so many men are paralyzed by what they consider to be ugly looks, when in fact there is plenty they can do about that to make it no longer an issue.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. By the way, there are plenty of pretty women out there who like the big teddy-bear types, but I would never bank on that unless I was a natural teddy-bear type of guy.
Women’s perception of looks can be fairly malleable based upon the energy you project. But again, the whole point of this thread is that so many men are paralyzed by what they consider to be ugly looks, when in fact there is plenty they can do about that to make it no longer an issue.
One of the articles on the main SS states something like, "Preference is not the same as attraction."

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are saying that a normie that dresses well beats a Chad that dresses less well? Sorry, I'm not buying this; women want to get naked next to Chad's naked body, so it doesn't matter. I myself feel the same away about women, so long as whatever they are wearing shows off the physique (e.g., tight T-shirt & yoga pants).

The only thing that FashionMaxxing does is prove the ability to BetaBux - and of course, Chad doesn't need to concern himself with that.
Chad who dresses like crap > Normie who dresses well.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personality and expressive animation can skyrocket your looks but as much as 3 points. Thats the BP for the BPer's
You can be Brad Pitt but if you're dead inside you are going to struggle keeping them. They will die inside along with you.
Life is energy as much as matter if not more
Facts. One thing not discussed is energy. I guess not because how can you calculate "energy"? But girls are more in tune with vibes then men ever will be. Ther is a certain subcommunication between men and women that is unfakeqble. One of the reasons why PUA and tactics never work if you don't get your mindset right.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In that particular case , they were both at the same table and ofc they started talking . So both of them were locked in the same place , which gave the guy the opportunity to start the seduction process

plus the preselection factor , most likely he was not playing the minimum entry per hand

it would be different if he would do night or day game , as women are not locked to a specific place and you do not have any preselection to back up your game

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the same holds true for "attractive" women in Hollywood that alot of men find hot; although they don't have classical cookie cutter good looks......Anya Taylor-Joy (Queens Gambit) Christina Ricci, Eliza Dushku, Amanda Seyfried

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chad who dresses like crap > Normie who dresses well.
Lol. The Chad will get points for his DGAF attitude, and the Normie will be looked at as try hard.

You can be Brad Pitt but if you're dead inside you are going to struggle keeping them. They will die inside along with you. Life is energy as much as matter if not more
I appreciate this more as an older person than ever before. Energy is everything.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no reason not to look well put together over sloppy or slovenly, ever. I mean how much effort does it take really to wear a pair of jeans that fits well, a fitted t-shirt and a cool pair of shoes? No more effort than something slouchy.
Chad can get by with a sweatshirt and tight shorts that shows the contour of his manhood. :rolleyes:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chad can get by with a sweatshirt and tight shorts that shows the contour of his manhood. :rolleyes:
So now men are suffering from body dysmorphia and looks-jealousy?

What's next, dudes will chase women who have money and status?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will prefer one of the 10 based solely on looks.
100% disagree.

She'll quickly use her female ninja brain and do a hierarchy scan.

Then observer, verify and recalibrate if needed.

And then pick the one who's in charge, whoever has the most relative status. The one the other dudes are referring to.

And dudes being in charge of other dudes have very little to do with looks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% disagree.

And then pick the one who's in charge, whoever has the most relative status. The one the other dudes are referring to.

Is she always gonna want to fvck the one in charge? Even if he's not sexually Attractive? I could understand that she'll want to get favors from him.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% disagree.

It is not really the case :)

usually a woman will have a preference based on looks and how you present yourself , that can or can not change if a more dominant guy is in the picture

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have to say that I think it's as simple as her needing to think you are good looking. And depending on how much you meet her minimm requirement (maybe a 7) is related to how much 'game' you need to seal the deal

It's not about being well groomed and taking a shower (if she thinks you're a 4, but she can see you;ve taken a shower and workout and had a haircut, you still have zero chance)

It's that, luckily, not all girls have identical taste in what makes a man handsome. I feel like i've even experienced this in my life myslf a few times (getting rejected by 5's and end up pulling a 7 because she just happens to had unusual taste when it comes to looks)

But as someone who has a really good looking wing man, I literally cannot take someone seriously if he tells me 'girls don't care about looks like we do bro' bla bla bla. The stuff i've seen him do and how girls react to him and approach him is crazy.

And especially when we're talking about very young girls. I'd go as far to say they are EVEN MORE superficial about looks than us men are!! lol
Yes...I would say I am maybe a 6ish...6.5 if factoring in my build but I have had extremely hot women who I would say are 8s or 8.5s go crazy for me and tell me how hot they find me.

Everyone's idea of what is attractive is different and personality and the vibe you have with a woman will help you a LOT more than you realize especially if you meet their minimum requirement.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your Wal-mart manager don't get laid bro. But the Chad in the stockroom does

He's in charge of all the cardboard

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your Wal-mart manager don't get laid bro. But the Chad in the stockroom does

He's in charge of all the cardboard
That's not the only measure of status.