Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting between dates

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think any mistakes were made because you're seeing each other and had sex.

Sex is a pretty big indicator of interest so let her know today if you want to meet up on Friday.
This is bad advice. Interest level is not static. Just because they had sex doesn’t give OP a license to loosen the game. He has 2 dates in with this girl. It doesn’t take much to go from an exciting prospect to the lame AFC guy she regretfully had sex with once.

Mistakes were made here and it is important to point them out.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate everyone’s input and honesty. Dating again is relatively new to me, as I was cheated out of a 4 year relationship with a girl I thought I was going to end up marrying; now I’m back to square one. I really enjoy dating as many different women as possible and seeing where things go. All of your input is appreciated and it’s a good learning experience if nothing else

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is bad advice. Interest level is not static. Just because they had sex doesn’t give OP a license to loosen the game. He has 2 dates in with this girl. It doesn’t take much to go from an exciting prospect to the lame AFC guy she regretfully had sex with once.

Mistakes were made here and it is important to point them out.
Unless he's smothering her, asking to meet up constantly, and confessing his feelings to her then she's not going anywhere.

She's interested.

He was good enough get sex out of this girl two dates in so I doubt that he can do a complete 180.

If you purposely try to maintain interest then you will fail. OP is maintaining interest by being himself. The only 'games' he should be playing is not making her a primary focus over himself. Not delaying text messages or asking her out, instead of her asking, because it's more 'manly.'

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless he's smothering her, asking to meet up constantly, and confessing his feelings to her then she's not going anywhere.

She's interested.

He was good enough get sex out of this girl two dates in so I doubt that he can do a complete 180.

If you purposely try to maintain interest then you will fail. OP is maintaining interest by being himself. The only 'games' he should be playing is not making her a primary focus over himself. Not delaying text messages or asking her out, instead of her asking, because it's more 'manly.'
This guy seems to align more with my style when it comes to dating. Hangout, have fun, and hookup. No BS in between

Glassguy

Reaction score
Has anyone here read 3% Man by Corey Wayne? All of your responses indicate you have not - it’s a good read and I don’t 100% but into the philosophy, but I do believe in the guidelines the book offers. I can tell most of you have not read it, which is totally fine
CW is beta as fvck. Its no wonder he got started "showing guys how to get their ex back". That's totally REACTIVE and not PROACTIVE to begin with.

CW= focusing on one chick. Let me know when you find an abundance mindset in his philosophy. I'll save you the time....you wont.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CW is beta as fvck. Its no wonder he got started "showing guys how to get their ex back". That's totally REACTIVE and not PROACTIVE to begin with.

CW= focusing on one chick. Let me know when you find an abundance mindset in his philosophy. I'll save you the time....you wont.
Clearly you have only ever watched the videos and not read the book. I only read the book - videos are too personalized and dudes just crying about their One-itis.

Regardless, it’s not about the book. The book is only a tool in a massive library of “tools”, such as other written/published items, Google, and you goons ;)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I get the impression that CW is not necessarily popular amongst the PUA community.

Thanks for the recommendations - I do find it interesting to read about this kind of stuff and human interactions in general (beneficial from a business standpoint as well).
This isn't the PUA community.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Counter offer for a time when you know you are free. There is no excuse as a man to not know your own schedule. There is also no reason to answer her text immediately; you respond when you know for sure what day and time to make the definite date. If she asks you out in person, you must think on your feet right there.
Yeah, either OP thinks he is far busier than he really is or OP isn't on top of things.

I work full time, go to college full time, have a family with kids and go to the gym routinely and I know my schedule for the entire month for the most part...

In fact the busier I have become the MORE I know what my schedule is because there are so many potential conflicts and I'm not trying to sit there and look through my calendar every time something comes up to figure out if I'm free or not...

Glassguy

Reaction score
Clearly you have only ever watched the videos and not read the book. I only read the book - videos are too personalized and dudes just crying about their One-itis.

Regardless, it’s not about the book. The book is only a tool in a massive library of “tools”, such as other written/published items, Google, and you goons ;)
Clearly I don't give a shyte to read his book because I already know what his "technique" is. I'm sure he can help some severely inept me get one of their balls back. Have you ever realized that most of what it takes to attract women is common sense? Like "should I sleep with this chick again that is into me" type stuff? Lol.

I get laid more than tile. I'm good but thanks for the concern ;).

And as @marmel75 already said, this site is a little different from PUA sites.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, either OP thinks he is far busier than he really is or OP isn't on top of things.

I work full time, go to college full time, have a family with kids and go to the gym routinely and I know my schedule for the entire month for the most part...

In fact the busier I have become the MORE I know what my schedule is because there are so many potential conflicts and I'm not trying to sit there and look through my calendar every time something comes up to figure out if I'm free or not...
I own a small business, so that’s always the priority. Not making dates on top of seminars like the case would have been here...good for you, though lol

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She's interested.

She’s interested FOR NOW. Identify the mistakes will keep her on the hook. Sleeping with a chick once on the 2nd date is no guarantee of anything.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Glassguy do you own a 'security' company and drive a Benz? cuz your posts sound very much like someone I might know lol

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s interested FOR NOW. Identify the mistakes will keep her on the hook. Sleeping with a chick once on the 2nd date is no guarantee of anything.
I agree with this, we will see what happens when I hear back from her

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Hey All,

While I could have tried extending the date and asked to go inside her home with her, I chose not to.
Why?

Upon getting home myself, she texted me asking to hangout again the following day. In my drunken stupor, I agreed and offered to make her dinner.
Once you say "drunken stupor," everything else is tainted.

Next day rolls around and we make dinner together, more escalation, etc until things led to the bedroom. At the end of the night before she left, she asked me to do something the coming Friday, which I said I would check my schedule and let her know. All the while, I knew I was free and absolutely wanted to set plans on that Friday.
Don't lose frame bro.

Now, my question is, which day should I reach out to make the definite plans for Friday? Is Wednesday too soon, but Thursday too late? This is a dumb question and likely a case of overthinking, but curious to hear how experienced DJs handle these situations.
Act as you would if you had date with a 26 year old hot girl on Friday.

Glassguy

Reaction score
@Glassguy do you own a 'security' company and drive a Benz? cuz your posts sound very much like someone I might know lol
Nope lol. I don't live in NYC (although I happen to love NYC) and I'm white. I'm more of a truck/SUV guy but I do own my own businesses.

But as to who you are referring to, he is on point. A little too ghetto for ME, but his platform is correct.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope lol. I don't live in NYC (although I happen to love NYC) and I'm white. I'm more of a truck/SUV guy but I do own my own businesses.

But as to who you are referring to, he is on point. A little too ghetto for ME, but his platform is correct.
Hahaha...I just find your posts (in general) very much like what he says...and like you I agree with most of what he says.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Declining her invite because 'the man is supposed to ask her out' is not 'keeping her on the hook.

Purposely delaying text message responses is not 'keeping her on the hook.'

If you do those, that means you care too much already and have already lost. If someone doesn't want to respond then they should genuinely feel that way, not pretend.

OP is delaying his responses because he genuinely doesn't know what to say.

Sleeping with a girl is still a pretty big indicator of interest, even her just showing up to a date is a decent chunk.

Maintaining interest/frame is all about making sure that she's not your primary focus and to ensure that you still lead yourself. Accepting an invite isn't losing frame.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maintaining interest/frame is all about making sure that she's not your primary focus and to ensure that you still lead yourself. Accepting an invite isn't losing frame.
Thisx100.

Btw date is planned now lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Another Corey Wayne fanboy...

Dude, any man who has any semblance of game knows he's a good sales conman. All I needed was to see 1 of his YouTube videos to know what's he's all about, and the 2nd video confirmed it.

He sells enough truths with enough lies to get people to buy his noob books.

You do better to read up on POOK that's available here for FREE in SS.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Declining her invite because 'the man is supposed to ask her out' is not 'keeping her on the hook.

Purposely delaying text message responses is not 'keeping her on the hook.'

If you do those, that means you care too much already and have already lost. If someone doesn't want to respond then they should genuinely feel that way, not pretend.

OP is delaying his responses because genuinely doesn't know what to say.

Sleeping with a girl is still a pretty big indicator of interest, even her just showing up to a date is a decent chunk.

Your analysis is generic platitudes. The OP was looking for technical advice.

Maintaining interest in frame is about negotiating what you want out of her, not “making sure she’s not primary focus.” Dating is a practice in negotiation.

Sleeping with a girl is indicator of interest in that specific moment. Interest level is not static. If the OP doesn’t tighten up his game, he will meet the same fate as what other men go through.. her interest level going from high as can be to dumping him.

the OP isn’t dead in the water yet, this is why the critique is nothing more than a warning of needed course correction.