Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Testosterone Levels: Married and Divorced

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The level of the male hormone testosterone decreases in men once they become married, according to a study recently published in Psychoneuroendocrinology.

"The level of testosterone in men naturally declines with age, which is why both groups of men mentioned above showed a decline in testosterone over the 10-year period. But overall, the study provides strong evidence that testosterone trajectories can be influenced by the natural aging process as well as changes in marital status. Men who become married experience an accelerated decline in testosterone whereas men who become unmarried experience a slower decline."

Source: http://www.psypost.org/2017/08/test...n-get-married-increase-men-get-divorced-49437

Is divorced. So I'm going to celebrate one-year divorced this month with this happy dance:

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find as soon as I have a decent woman in my life giving me what I need, my work focus increases 100%, I am more driven, I feel like I have a purpose. When this is not so, I kind of just meander about a bit and don't put the hours in. My most successful years were the few happily married ones with 3X week sex and being cooked for.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of all the time I stopped taking risk, the most intense one was when I was happily engaged.

I mean what is the point for aggressive behaviour, risky attitude and muscles if you already have what you need? It makes sense from a natural point of view.

On my personal opinion I find hard to related with the average man once he is marries, I feel while dealing with him the same discomfort I have with dealing with women...they vice on different frequencies.

The only difference are the married guys whos marriage has a secondary role almost as if they did just to check a box.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The level of the male hormone testosterone decreases in men once they become married, according to a study recently published in Psychoneuroendocrinology.

"The level of testosterone in men naturally declines with age, which is why both groups of men mentioned above showed a decline in testosterone over the 10-year period. But overall, the study provides strong evidence that testosterone trajectories can be influenced by the natural aging process as well as changes in marital status. Men who become married experience an accelerated decline in testosterone whereas men who become unmarried experience a slower decline."

Source: http://www.psypost.org/2017/08/test...n-get-married-increase-men-get-divorced-49437

Is divorced. So I'm going to celebrate one-year divorced this month with this happy dance:

Regardless of this all men should get their T levels checked when they hit 35 and should take a hard look at TRT if they are under 500...Especially if they already go to the gym and eat properly...

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Misleading statistics. I wonder how many of those married men get 'comfortable', stop working out, get 'fat and happy, etc. All of that contributes to low T more than simply being married.

My T levels are raging and I've been married almost a decade. Or at minimum, the sex drive is.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Misleading statistics. I wonder how many of those married men get 'comfortable', stop working out, get 'fat and happy, etc. All of that contributes to low T more than simply being married.

My T levels are raging and I've been married almost a decade. Or at minimum, the sex drive is.
Your wife let's you phvck her when you want to? That really helps a man.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I m happy when it's my g/f has Ragtime. Gives me a rest. I keep telling u guys rice pie. Get on it and u won't go back.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian chicks. I ve had the pleasure of half a dozen Mainland Chinese, Viet, Filipino, Malay and 2 Japanese, including one who I lived with for 2 years. Never been turned down for sex. I don't know if it's cultural upbringing and they take their KPIs seriously or if it's just that they love c0ck. I refuse to question the magic too closely in case it stops working. Looks like the west is going to breed itself out of existence. Thank you feminists. So might as well have a bit of fun on the way and I much prefer SEO girls to curry puffs although I do make an exception for Sri Lankan girls.

Fruitbat s discovered the golden path. Check out his thread it's pretty typical of how it plays out.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can find plenty of localised ones where I am but Backbreaker imported his missus and seems happy. So if you live in bumfuk Iowa or whatever it still can be done.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian chicks. I ve had the pleasure of half a dozen Mainland Chinese, Viet, Filipino, Malay and 2 Japanese, including one who I lived with for 2 years. Never been turned down for sex. I don't know if it's cultural upbringing and they take their KPIs seriously or if it's just that they love c0ck. I refuse to question the magic too closely in case it stops working. Looks like the west is going to breed itself out of existence. Thank you feminists. So might as well have a bit of fun on the way and I much prefer SEO girls to curry puffs although I do make an exception for Sri Lankan girls.

Fruitbat s discovered the golden path. Check out his thread it's pretty typical of how it plays out.
[/Q

Ha thanks.. went right over my head..

Asian women are brought up to be submissive.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My message got messed up.

Asian women are brought up to be submissive...

What i need to look for ..

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. And they also stick by u in the down times. I m sure not forever they r still women. I had a 6 week period looking for a job after I got screwed over. My Asian ex didn't disappear like I was expecting her to. I remember a certain blonde hb8 who didn't extend to me so much Grace.

And no they aren't submissive just feminine and smart. If you're doing an ok job of leading she'll let you. And if she cracks it and wants to give you a spray she won't do it in public. Downside is insane jealousy and possessiveness but personally I don't mind that at least it means they care.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a nagging negative frigid wife is your frame your T will be lower.
F that...I'd let her know if she doesn't want sex anymore than she is giving me permission to get it elsewhere. That way there is no surprises for her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F that...I'd let her know if she doesn't want sex anymore than she is giving me permission to get it elsewhere. That way there is no surprises for her.
And after a while you'd have to leave her for not supporting you