Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Summer activities

Mari

Reaction score
Hi ;)
Has anyone have advice for me how to spend actively time during summer?

I'm 23 years old and I want to spend more time outside because I have to improve my health and my well-being.

In my opinion it's very good to spend as much time as it possible at fresh air but I haven't got idea what can I do outside?

Thanks.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi ;)

I'm 23 years old and I want to spend more time outside because I have to improve my health and my well-being.

In my opinion it's very good to spend as much time as it possible at fresh air but I haven't got idea what can I do outside?

Thanks.
So much depends on where you live. But generally speaking, there are always outdoor activities waiting to be discovered and enjoyed. I live in the outdoor mecca of the US so it might be easier for me to find such activities all year round, not just in summer, but start by looking at your region and what it has to offer. Also finding community groups with similar interests (meetup, FB groups, community events, etc)

Summer usually translates to water activities, rivers, the ocean, lakes, etc. Those are easy places to start, perhaps paddleboarding, kayaking swimming, tubing, etc.

The biggest thing is to find and socialize with people that are doing the things you enjoy/want to do. From there you'll discover even more activities or events (live music, street markets, fairs, etc, etc).

Summer also translates into camping and road-tripping. Look into that as well. For as much as being social is healthy, so is being alone to recharge, realign, introspect, etc. Camping and road-tripping give you a good outlet to be outside and face your existence and learn about yourself. Not to mention the places you will get to experience.

Modern Man Advice

Mari

Reaction score
So much depends on where you live. But generally speaking, there are always outdoor activities waiting to be discovered and enjoyed. I live in the outdoor mecca of the US so it might be easier for me to find such activities all year round, not just in summer, but start by looking at your region and what it has to offer. Also finding community groups with similar interests (meetup, FB groups, community events, etc)

Summer usually translates to water activities, rivers, the ocean, lakes, etc. Those are easy places to start, perhaps paddleboarding, kayaking swimming, tubing, etc.

The biggest thing is to find and socialize with people that are doing the things you enjoy/want to do. From there you'll discover even more activities or events (live music, street markets, fairs, etc, etc).

Summer also translates into camping and road-tripping. Look into that as well. For as much as being social is healthy, so is being alone to recharge, realign, introspect, etc. Camping and road-tripping give you a good outlet to be outside and face your existence and learn about yourself. Not to mention the places you will get to experience.

Modern Man Advice
Have you ever be at camping?
Can you describe your experience?
How should I prepare for camping?
Thanks for your answears.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever be at camping?
Can you describe your experience?
How should I prepare for camping?
Thanks for your answears.
Have you ever be at camping? - Many times
Can you describe your experience? - Exciting, thrilling, challenging, relaxing
How should I prepare for camping? - Youtube it

Modern Man Advice

Billtx49

Reaction score
Not many things look better to a woman than a man with a good shirtless tan. Find a swimming pool you like, scope bikinis, be active and learn the double gainer dive (easy as long as you get good distance from the board on launch and guaranteed to get female attention), have fun, don’t burn, and don’t wear a ball cap.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hi ;)

Thanks.
Hiking, kayaking, walking, running, beaches, parks, biking, bonfires, roadtrips, adventures to new places, amusement parks, etc, etc...

None of these things is earth shatteringly complex to come up with...

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yup and make first dates active dates, has many many positives. Go hiking with a new prospect right off the bat, you get to see her body, how it moves, how motivated she is. You get isolation with her which is key. I declare today’s word is propinquity- look it up.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tennis

Exercising at a football track field (sprints, tire flips, whatever)

Hikes

Beaches/Swimming

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi ;)

Thanks.
i golf, fish, walk, jog, do a ton of yard work... pave my driveway....sit on my deck and read... or drink... I make sure I get a ton of sunlight in the winter as well... I’ve always found I rarely get sick when my vitamin d levels are adequate.

Mari

Reaction score
Not many things look better to a woman than a man with a good shirtless tan. Find a swimming pool you like, scope bikinis, be active and learn the double gainer dive (easy as long as you get good distance from the board on launch and guaranteed to get female attention), have fun, don’t burn, and don’t wear a ball cap.
Actually I am a women and I don't want to impress anyone. I just keen on sports and I want find a new activities which I can do outside

Billtx49

Reaction score
Actually I am a women and I don't want to impress anyone. I just keen on sports and I want find a new activities which I can do outside
Sorry about that, you should include that in your visible username bio details as this is a men’s forum…

Mari

Reaction score
Sorry about that, you should include that in your visible username bio details as this is a men’s forum…
Don't worry. I didn't know that this forum is only for men but I think it's not a big deal because my question is universal ;)

Mari

Reaction score
Hi ;)

Thanks.
I also like sports and I want find new activities.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry. I didn't know that this forum is only for men but I think it's not a big deal because my question is universal ;)
It isn't a men's only forum but it is primarily male. There are a few female participants.