Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Starting to see some distance, or it could just be my thinking

RickTheToad

Reaction score
From my understanding, you are not allowing them to go through your penis, and therefore the will cut you open to reach your kidneys, No?
Sounds to me much more complicated and risky, but this is your body ,,,,,,
Micro incision. Statistically safer. In addition, there's multiple, so makes more sense Diver Dan.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think they would still do that if they had high interest?
Seems very risky to entertain other men to see if there are better fish out there while being with a great guy..
Ahh.....often when we use rational logic to diagnose an emotional creature we are left even more confused!

Now when have women ever been good at making good sound rational/non-emotional decisions? ;)

If this was me sitting around, I'd get on Tinder/Bumble and start swiping like crazy and get the next one lined up.

This girl is a flake. In times like this you throw their words out the window and go by their actions. He asked her to come see him over the course of 2wks or so and she hasn't found time, yet claims she wants to see him. Hmmm......she can fuhk off. She is full of schitt. Typical of how women handle things.

When you start to judge them by their actions and only that, things tend to get very clear!

Last edited:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh.....often when we use rational logic to diagnose an emotional creature we are left even more confused!

Now when have women ever been good at making good sound rational/non-emotional decisions? ;)

If this was me sitting around, I'd get on Tinder/Bumble and start swiping like crazy and get the next one lined up.

This girl is a flake. In times like this you throw their words out the window and go by their actions. He asked her to come see him over the course of 2wks or so and she hasn't found time, yet claims she wants to see him. Hmmm......she can fuhk off. She is full of schitt. Typical of how women handle things.

When you start to judge them by their actions and only that, things tend to get very clear!
Yea, true words.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m seeing you not communicating effectively with your gf and blaming her for that.

If you want something from her, communicate it. She should do the same for you. This pull away, complain, then wait for her to come back, then if she pulls away and you pull away stuff is the opposite of effective communication, which is kind of necessary in a successful relationship, if that’s your goal.

I’m not trying be difficult and I know you are dealing with some physically painful stuff that I can’t even imagine but try to see how your thought process and potential actions may make this worse than it has to be.
you are missing the fact that they are trying to be alpha in the relationship and find submissive feminine women. That involves a degree of telepathy on the woman's Part.

In short they want all their needs met without actually having to get vulnerable

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well put man, exactly my thoughts!

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are missing the fact that they are trying to be alpha in the relationship and find submissive feminine women. That involves a degree of telepathy on the woman's Part.

In short they want all their needs met without actually having to get vulnerable
Being Alpha imo is owning up to your vulnerabilities and not giving a **** about it.

However from what i have experienced most of the time ngaf is hard and being vulnerable towards a women lower her IL. And her respect towards you

Its a fine line to walk

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In Rosa Park's words Nah.

You can't communicate common sense or common decency, either people have it or they don't. I've had all decent women at least txt and ask me 'how're you feeling today, can I get you anything?' even when things weren't serious with them. Hell even my ex-wife (and we didn't see eye to eye) went to the store on her own and dropped off a bunch of medicine etc one time (she was in a steady relationship but I wasn't and she knew I didn't have family nearby). It's basic decency that this woman is missing...based on her other behaviors.

Plate material. The end.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what my 3ish week woman sent last night. She's always trying to find ways to spend time with me. She's coming up to my work (40 mins drive for her) to meet me for lunch today because I told her I can't see her this weekend. Even when I told her I'd have to let her know if I'm free for lunch today she's still baking banana bread. That's LTR material.

Attachments

A

AJ84

Yeah.

A

AJ84

In Rosa Park's words Nah.

You can't communicate common sense or common decency, either people have it or they don't. I've had all decent women at least txt and ask me 'how're you feeling today, can I get you anything?' even when things weren't serious with them. Hell even my ex-wife (and we didn't see eye to eye) went to the store on her own and dropped off a bunch of medicine etc one time (she was in a steady relationship but I wasn't and she knew I didn't have family nearby). It's basic decency that this woman is missing...based on her other behaviors.

Plate material. The end.
Are there other threads about this woman? Maybe I’m missing the back story on her.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there other threads about this woman? Maybe I’m missing the back story on her.
Yeah Rick's posted a few since he started seeing her, maybe search for them under threads he's recently started? Off the top of my head:

1. She always wanted to be picked up or expected him to send Uber to pick her up and bring her to his place. Princess.
2. She made a stink about his profile being active, yet her own profile was also active. Drama queen
3. She mentioned to him how her boss was interested in hooking up with her - and how other guys are interested in her. Attention wh0re.
4. and now all this. Ice queen

TLDR; she's a princess + attention-wh0re + cold-fish = plate material.

I love you @AJ84 but I'm disagreeing with you on this one.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Rick's posted a few since he started seeing her, maybe search for them under threads he's recently started? Off the top of my head:

1. She always wanted to be picked up or expected him to send Uber to pick her up and bring her to his place. Princess.
2. She made a stink about his profile being active, yet her own profile was also active. Drama queen
3. She mentioned to him how her boss was interested in hooking up with her - and how other guys are interested in her. Attention wh0re.

I didn’t realize there was such a back story with many other flags.
Why is Rick still seeing her and surprised by her lack of in-actions or how she’s being selfish??

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t realize there was such a back story with many other flags.
Why is Rick still seeing her and surprised by her lack of in-actions or how she’s being selfish??
Nothing wrong with it if she's hot/bangable as long as you can keep yourself from getting emotionally attached. Problem is most of us think we can handle it but in reality only a few of us can unless we already have a couple of other women on speed dial.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m seeing you not communicating effectively with your gf and blaming her for that.

If you want something from her, communicate it. She should do the same for you. This pull away, complain, then wait for her to come back, then if she pulls away and you pull away stuff is the opposite of effective communication, which is kind of necessary in a successful relationship, if that’s your goal.
Bad Advice AJ.

When a man wishes to inform a girl of his preferences of which she is not already aware, THEN the man overtly communicates his boundary for effective communication.

However, here, her absence of checking in on him during a tough time in his life, is not due to her not being aware, but rather her lack of desire to. Accordingly, you are implicitly advising OP to ask her, "Why do you lack desire to check in on me?" as ultimately that is where the problem originates.

OP cannot make her desire him by asking for or communicating it. Instead, here, he has to create desire in her which is seemly prompted by her own volition. The way to do this is through "challenge."

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with it if she's hot/bangable as long as you can keep yourself from getting emotionally attached. Problem is most of us think we can handle it but in reality only a few of us can unless we already have a couple of other women on speed dial.
It is definitely easier to navigate situations in this realm when you have other women on the roster, as I currently have in my own dealings, however we have to stay true to ourselves and recognize each of us has an attachment style and play from there.
Based on my life and raising it’s not realistic for me to not feel certain emotions and have them create some ripples. I almost need a more caring type person rather than an icy-like woman. Hot or not.
Can’t lose our heads because we’re linked in with a woman who really hasn’t ever cared from day 1.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Oooohhhhh, this is THAT chick?
And you are sick?
She's not worth your time, move on

(Apparently I require context, lol)

Glassguy

Reaction score
I agree with the others as I didnt realize this was the same chick that OP started many threads about.

Cut your losses. Not sure if I would even text her back at all unless I just wanted to smash.

Seriously, OP kept seeing her after she expected him to provide an Uber to get her back and forth to his place? Please. I would have told her to kick rocks long ago. Which is why I dont get strung along for months and left wondering what is going on.

A

AJ84

Lol well yeah if she’s done all that then she doesn’t seem like a keeper. I would like to retract my posts haha