Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Starting to see some distance, or it could just be my thinking

Glassguy

Reaction score
The bottom line is this:

This particular woman has issues. Rick could have done everything right and it still may not have worked out. If he had maybe he would have only prolonged the inevitable. We will never know.

The truth is she gave him shyte test after shyte test and he didnt do great with all of them. He lost frame very early on and this is just another example of how it's tough to get it back later on.

She didnt see him as a 10 or we wouldn't be having this thread because he could've gotten away with nearly anything if she saw him as a 10. Maybe in her eyes he was a 7 or 8 and that dropped to her not caring when he didnt handle the tests well and got needy acting.

At the end of the day she is disrespectful, has some emotional issues and they arent a good match. Go find new ones and remember:

Start with a strong frame. Always.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to agree with most here. However, as I've said in another thread, so I'll just paste it here and you can consider/digest. I'd keep her as a plate and nothing more. Use her body for sex and you both win. When you find some one better, you can then de-prioritize her or get rid of her. No reason to get rid of pvssy when you do not have any others in reserve.

One cavat, you start looking for other pvssy and practice while she's doing her thing. In other words, keep this one in reserve, use her body as she seems to at least have sex with you; if what you say is true. But go on the hunt for others and build up a rotation. What has worked with me in the past is have them far away from each other so you don't run in to them.

Hope you're better by the way. Stay strong and muscle through. Learn to not give a sh!t so much and just enjoy the time with them. It's when men get emotionally attached is when they have these issues. The key in fixing this is to be less available and have more women chase you. Stop fvcking around and get to it.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bottom line is this:

This particular woman has issues. Rick could have done everything right and it still may not have worked out. If he had maybe he would have only prolonged the inevitable. We will never know.

The truth is she gave him shyte test after shyte test and he didnt do great with all of them. He lost frame very early on and this is just another example of how it's tough to get it back later on.

She didnt see him as a 10 or we wouldn't be having this thread because he could've gotten away with nearly anything if she saw him as a 10. Maybe in her eyes he was a 7 or 8 and that dropped to her not caring when he didnt handle the tests well and got needy acting.

At the end of the day she is disrespectful, has some emotional issues and they arent a good match. Go find new ones and remember:

Start with a strong frame. Always.
Which area did he lose frame early on?